Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-09-2017, 02:19 PM   #1
Miss Tee and slave

Default Help me please my mistress

Hello all

I need some ideas on what i can do to please my mistress. I will do all the ideas i get given by you all. Doms, subs ect anyone please give me ideas. I will take any idea and i will message each one i do with a report on how it went. My mistress loves pain and hurting my balls and denialing me so any task or ideas will be a great help.

My mistress isn't happy with me at the moment because i haven't been doing as told.

Also i forget my mistress birthday which i also ignored her on because i didn't talk or wish her a happy birthday so please give a punishment so it doesn't happen again.

Please help me please my mistress again. I need her happy again.

Last edited by Miss Tee and slave; 07-11-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Miss Tee and slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:23 PM   #2
Grand.Master691

First, ask yourself why aren't you doing what you're told and why are you disobeying your mistress? That's not a trait of a good slave. And since you're a bad slave, you need to a good punishment to straighten you up.

You will cover you r nipples cock, balls and ass with toothpaste. When you finish you will put clothes pins on your nipples, cock head and balls and you will spread some rice in the corner of your room and you will kneel for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you will spank your ass with a hairbrush 50 times per ass cheek and you will hit your balls 50 times per each ball with a metal spoon. While you're in the corner, you will write a letter of apology to your mistress, no less than 250 words. If you r mistress is happy with your letter of apology, she might let you edge, or even cum.

I expect a full report!

GrandMaster
Old 07-10-2017, 06:32 AM   #3
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tee and slave View Post
Hello all

I need some ideas on what i can do to please my mistress. I will do all the ideas i get given by you all. Doms, subs ect anyone please give me ideas. I will take any idea and i will message each one i do with a report on how it went. My mistress loves pain and hurting my balls and denialing me so any task or ideas will be a great help.

My mistress isn't happy with me at the moment because i haven't been doing as told.

Please help me please my mistress again. I need her happy again.
Why aren't you doing these things?

Communication, communication, communication, that is the way to keep your Mistress happy, and you happy.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:20 PM   #4
Miss Tee and slave

Bump

Please give me any painful tasks to please my Mistress
Old 07-15-2017, 12:15 AM   #5
Miss Tee and slave

Bump.............................
Old 07-15-2017, 05:32 AM   #6
Grand.Master691

What amazes me is that you're being persistent in asking tasks and I never received even a word about the task I gave you. How do you expect anyone to take both you and your mistress seriously?

Advertisements
Kink Talk