Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2020, 08:40 AM   #1
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Female Christmas vacations dares!

Hi!!
Got this little idea since ill be home with nothing to do from today untill the 3 of january... so lets see how it works out shall we?

For this time period i will accept:

-Dares (Report on here or via pm just let me know)
-Rules (On here or on TeamUp calendar)
-Tasks (On thread with report here or on calendar)

Every dare/task will be done as soon as i see it posted every rule will start from the moment i read it untill the date chosen by the giver or untill the 3rd january

Now lets add some twists

FOR EVERYONE:
-In order to post a dare/rule/task you need to send a pm dare to the users above you (Min 2 users) Hey its christmas gotta send out those gifts
If the user above you does NOT have pm dares you get a free post! And 5 edges to do before you can cum
-If i cant do what you asked i have to ask for a punishment

FOR GIRLS:
Yep talking to you ladies :P
You all have an extra chance, if you do the last dare/rule/task posted above you you can challenge me to battleship, if you win you can ask for a gift:
1)Can give me any amount of dares/taks/rules you want untill february
2)We add to each other list a new PM dare
3)Ill give you a dare within your likes (or dislikes its your choice!)

if i win.. well same thing but im the one asking for a gift

In your posts you can finish your message with PM or TAG

-PM after doing what you asked ill send back a PM dare if you have any on your profile
-TAG the 24th in the evening i will write all the names of the people who chose tag somewhere on my body with a marker and keep them there untill they fade

FOR GUYS:
In your posts you can finish your message with PM or TAG

-PM after doing what you asked ill send back a PM dare if you have any on your profile
-TAG the 24th in the evening i will write all the names of the people who chose tag somewhere on my body with a marker and keep them there untill they fade

THAT SAID... Im at your mercy so.. fill my days (and me up, give fun pm dares to the friends here and make sure to have some fun in this hard days!

Last edited by darethatgirl; 12-18-2020 at 09:54 AM.
darethatgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 09:18 AM   #2
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Is there a limit to how much we can add per post?

Rule: Whatever you are wearing in 5 hour from now is all you are allowed to wear until January 3. Until then, you must get permission from this thread to change. You may not wash your outfit. If you need to leave the house, you may change into something clean. On Christmas, you may ask on this thread for new clothes as a gift (max 1 item per gifter).

TAG

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 09:27 AM   #3
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

A rule for you: As you're smoking - from now on you're only allowed to smoke if you have inserted something analy. Doesn't matter what it is - but from start to end it has to be there. Better be prepared when you leave your home for a longer time

PM
TAG

will send PM dares now.

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 09:54 AM   #4
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Is there a limit to how much we can add per post?

Rule: Whatever you are wearing in 5 hour from now is all you are allowed to wear until January 3. Until then, you must get permission from this thread to change. You may not wash your outfit. If you need to leave the house, you may change into something clean. On Christmas, you may ask on this thread for new clothes as a gift (max 1 item per gifter).

TAG
Ohh starting with the spicy one aren't we?
Thanks for the rule!
(Answer to your question at the bottom )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
A rule for you: As you're smoking - from now on you're only allowed to smoke if you have inserted something analy. Doesn't matter what it is - but from start to end it has to be there. Better be prepared when you leave your home for a longer time

PM
TAG
Thanks for the rule! will do my best, PM dare for you on the way!

ANSWER TO @kamita question but useful for anyone:
If i had to chose i will probably say 1 dare, rule or task per post in order to make more PM dare happen for everyone but that said its pretty much up to people's christmas spirit to decide if they want to post all at once or post, wait someone to go after them and post again
Old 12-18-2020, 10:00 AM   #5
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Ohh starting with the spicy one aren't we?
Thanks for the rule!
Might as well start them early. Hope you don't get too many people giving you messy dare .

A task for you is to add a toy list to your blog and signature.

PM

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 12-18-2020, 10:12 AM   #6
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Might as well start them early. Hope you don't get too many people giving you messy dare .

A task for you is to add a toy list to your blog and signature.

PM
Hopefully haha
thanks for the task! Added a list to my Likes & limits blog post!
Old 12-18-2020, 10:32 AM   #7
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Let's give you another dare:

As you like pain and hot wax that should be a good one for you

When this thread is finished (i think it's on 3rd january) you have to take the number of posts (including your own posts!). That's the number of wax-drops you have to put on your body. Share them fair over your whole body. At least 5 have to hit each nipple and at least 3 directly on your clit. (do more if you dare

PM

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 11:48 AM   #8
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another dare/task:

Since you won't be using most of your clothing, it is time to put them away. Dump all of your clothing (that won't get messed up by doing this) into a big pile on the floor and mix them all up. Now, nicely fold everything and put it back where it belongs.

While doing this clamp your nipples. Remove the clamp for a bit minute every 10 minutes or so to maintain circulation. During these breaks, hit your clit hard. 1 time for the first break, then 2 for the second, 3 for the third, etc. After the hits are done and the clamp back on, you may return to cleaning.

PM

PM Dares

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 12-18-2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:24 PM   #9
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
Let's give you another dare:

As you like pain and hot wax that should be a good one for you

When this thread is finished (i think it's on 3rd january) you have to take the number of posts (including your own posts!). That's the number of wax-drops you have to put on your body. Share them fair over your whole body. At least 5 have to hit each nipple and at least 3 directly on your clit. (do more if you dare

PM
Quote:
Another dare/task:

Since you won't be using most of your clothing, it is time to put them away. Dump all of your clothing (that won't get messed up by doing this) into a big pile on the floor and mix them all up. Now, nicely fold everything and put it back where it belongs.

While doing this clamp your nipples. Remove the clamp for a bit minute every 10 minutes or so to maintain circulation. During these breaks, hit your clit hard. 1 time for the first break, then 2 for the second, 3 for the third, etc. After the hits are done and the clamp back on, you may return to cleaning.

PM
Thanks for the dares !

first one added to the reminder list and the second one well starting to work on it right now!
Old 12-18-2020, 04:21 PM   #10
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Rule: For the duration of this thread, maintain a blog post(s) of your rules/tasks along with reports. It should be updated at least once a day.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 12-18-2020, 05:08 PM   #11
herpderp42
getDare Addict

A rule to add to the christmas spirit:

Whenever you wish to orgasm you have to send a PM dare to a person of your choice on here. Enjoy!

Also TAG
Old 12-19-2020, 05:01 AM   #12
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Rule: For the duration of this thread, maintain a blog post(s) of your rules/tasks along with reports. It should be updated at least once a day.
Thanks for the rule! will make a blog later today and ill add all th TAG received just to keep everything in one place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
A rule to add to the christmas spirit:

Whenever you wish to orgasm you have to send a PM dare to a person of your choice on here. Enjoy!

Also TAG
Thanks for the rule! i guess i got to make the pm dares rain now!
Old 12-19-2020, 10:05 AM   #13
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Pick 2 non drink ingrediants and crush them. Mix together at least 2 teaspoons of each with warm water and drink it.

Repeat this until you find something you think we will enjoy and post your recipe. Anyone who doesn't like what you come up with may demand you drink it for them (make and drink another one), then come up with a new recipe.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 12-19-2020, 04:28 PM   #14
Dripping_Kitten

(dare) I think it's really important to give the Christmas tree a beautiful decoration.. but you can practice decoration on yourself too ^^

Pick up some (like 10-15, but more is always better :3) clamps/clothpins and 'decorate' your nipple and pussy for a while ^^ You can pull the pins off yourself when you want after 6-10 minutes...

Also PM ^^

Denied until 04/02 (Last orgasm 03/25)

Likes : Ballbusting; CBT; Chastity; Denial; Edging; Light humiliation; Nipple pain; Writing

Deserves (mainly for punishment but willing to fo it): Butt plugged; Ruined orgasms; Watersport task

Send me some PM DARES

Last edited by Dripping_Kitten; 12-19-2020 at 04:40 PM.
Dripping_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 05:04 PM   #15
SweetT

Rule: anytime you want to shower, you must spend half of the time you are in the shower with cold water running. It can be at the beginning or end - your choice. But you must only air dry - no towel allowed!

Dare: the next time you go outside, where a plug. Before you go home, you must tell 3 people that you like dares. If they say they like them to, ask for one!

PM
TAG

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SweetT for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, person above, pm dare, rules, task