Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-31-2023, 09:53 PM   #16
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
For breakfast tomorrow you are to kneel under the table and give Master a bj while he eats. When he cums in your mouth you are to spit it into your food and then eat it.
I got up this morning before sir, aching and tried from my night plugged on the floor. I made sure sirs coffee was ready for their alarm and started on mine and sir breakfast. I made sir bacon, eggs and hashbrowns while I made myself porridge. Once sir woke up I started my normal morning chores as they look through this thread.

After passing sir their breakfast I got to work sucking them off. Sir was pleased with me for having their coffee ready and having started my chores before they woke and allowed me to freely suck him rather than fucking into me like yesterday.

Once sir had finished in my mouth, I spit it into my bowl of porridge before mixing it in to ensure the taste was in every mouthful. It felt humiliating having sir smirking over me while I slowly ate my breakfast. Once I was finished sir ordered me to lick the bowl clean before continuing with my morning chores.

Just before sir left the house they allowed me to removed the plug to poop and clean myself before adding a couple of ice cubes into my ass and re plugging me and ordering me to put on a diaper as i will not be allowed to use the toilet today.

Thankyou for helping me learn to complete my chores correctly frist time around.

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Limits: Family, Public, Pics/Vids, Messy, Poop

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Spanked1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 09:59 PM   #17
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I think Sir should have you diapered and plugged while you do your cleaning with the bathroom off limits until your cleaning has been completed to his satisfaction. Maybe a little humiliation will incentivize you to try harder. Giving you an early bedtime and/or making you wear diapers to bed until your cleaning performance improves is also an option. Washing your mouth out with soap if you mouth back also does wonders for a subs behavior.

I would also recommend maintenance spankings if he isn't using them already. A set number of spankings at a set time (usually right before bed or when you first wake up works best) every day/week as a constant reminder to behave. The number of spankings and frequency can be adjusted up or down based on your behavior. He can also add mandatory corner time, line writing, etc.
Sir has order that for today I am diapered all day and will be for the next month while completing my chores. I'm still wearing the plug with the slowly melting ice cubes. So I will of course be plugged again today at least until they come home from work.

Sir has also stated that due to me trying to get away from my punishment last night they will be washing my mouth out tonight before I eat dinner.

Thankyou for your punishment

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Old 07-31-2023, 10:04 PM   #18
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
I'm sure by the morning you ass will be acking. It seems breakfast has been spoken for.

So instead ask your Dom before he leaves for a reminder to clean. Beg him to piss over the outfit you will wear for the day. You may not wash or change instead stay in the smell of his piss all day.

You are to re clean everything in the house. Then mount your dildo and edge in the corner. You must complete 10 edges before being allowed out of the corner.

Your works not done next you must complete 1000 lines.
" I will not be a lazy useless cunt for my Master. I will work hard to make a clean home for him. So he may enjoy fucking and using this Cunt"

Simple enough though with chores and everything extra you will be on a tight deadline.

For every line not completed you will get 5 spanks on the body
For every 20 lines not completed you will get 5 spanks to the cunt
For every 50 lines not completed you will get a day of denial
For every 75 lines not completed you will get an extra day plugged
For every 100 lines not completed a 5 minute fucking session with a qtip and hot sauce
For every 150 lines not completed 30 minutes plugged after the bottle of hot sauce is poured into your gape.
For every 200 lines not completed you get 30 minutes riding a hot sauce covered dildo
For every 300 lines not completed you get 3 hours in the corner nose touching the wall
For every 500 lines not completed you will drink or wear every drop of your piss for a week.

This should give enough motivation for you to complete all your lines 😁
My ass is indeed aching this morning and I'm still plugged up and now diapered. as I am working in the week sir has said that I will do this at the weekend if they do not believe I have been punished enough during the week. If I dont do it this time sir has taken a screenshot to have this in the bank incase I repeat this offense yet again. This is motivation enough to complete my chores correctly

Female/Sub/25
Old 07-31-2023, 11:20 PM   #19
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

That's an excellent report which made me bite my lower lip. Envisioning your little slut body being used and in pain is a pleasure.

I have nothing to add to your ordeal atm. Maybe later or tomorrow >:]

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 11:35 PM   #20
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
That's an excellent report which made me bite my lower lip. Envisioning your little slut body being used and in pain is a pleasure.

I have nothing to add to your ordeal atm. Maybe later or tomorrow >:]
Thankyou for helping me learn, I won't be slacking off again anytime soon. I'm still sore and it hurts everytime I pee

Female/Sub/25
Old 08-01-2023, 01:32 PM   #21
Spanked1

After sir left for work this morning I got ready for my own work day before clearing the last of the breakfast dishes, u was still achy and sore from last night's session and every time I pissed it stung to no end. I started trying to hold my piss in for as long as possible but this just made the stinging worse and with the melted ice cubes in my ass I felt so full.

Throughout the day my diaper was slowly getting fuller and fuller and every time I had to use it I felt so humiliated. During my lunch break I made sure to start in the rest if my daily chores to ensure they were completed correctly before sir came home so I could greet them correctly in my knees. I even managed to polish their shoes before I had to get into position for them to come home.

When sir came home I was kneeling quietly by their chair, ready to serve if ordered to. Sir was pleased with how I'd completed my chore and completed an extra one and comments that it seems like they where finally getting through to me.

I helped sir remove their boots before fetching them their food. Sir then ordered me to get the bar of soap from the bathroom and kneel between their leg. Sir then place the bar on my tounge and ordered my hands up to hold their plate and stay still. The soap tasted horrid and the smell of the food made it even worse.

Once sir had finished eating they removed the soap from my mouth and ordered me to get my food from the fridge and kneel in-between their legs. Sir took the plate from me and slowly fed me small bites, until most of the food was gone.

Sir then asked me what I thought abiut my punishments and behaviour. I explained to sir that I understood the the discomfort I've been in is if my own doing and understand that sir has instructed speech restrictions to allow me to focus on why i am being punished and to teach me that misbehaving doesn't not mean I get to have sirs attention or pain.

Sir was happy with my response and allowed me half an hour before theu would begin my punishment session. Sir even let my change out of the dirty diaper and lay my head on their lap for a few minutes while they scratched my head.

Once the time was up, sir ordered me to lie back on the floor with my legs flat and stay whilst they went to fetch a belt abd ruler. I normally would enjoy a spanking but I've been aching and sting for over 24 hours so I wasn't looking forward to it at all. Sir delivered 25 spanks to each of my tit with the belt. This wasn't too bad and I was able to stay quite as ordered fairly easily. After that sir order me to open my pushy lips and reminded me to stay quite. Sir then delivered 4 sets of 25 spanks to by pushy giving me a few minutes between to recover slightly. It was much harder to stay quite thought these spanks as my oussy was already sore and each time I clenched for the hit my ass would remind me of the plug.

Once the pussy spanks where completed, sir switched to the ruler and gave me 5 hard spanks directly on my clit. These were by far the worst and a small whimper did escape but sir told me it was ok and I was doing very well, taking my punishment.

I was then ordered to go and kneel in the corner with my hands raised above me head straight and my head lowered. I was not allowed to drop my arms or wriggle as I had past night and even though I was sore and tired and humiliated and did as I was told. Corner time felt like it took forever even though it was probably only around 15 minutes but as sir didn't tell me I can't be sure.

Sir then call me out of the corner and told me to kneel infront of him again. We had never used electricity before but we where both willing to try it as part of my punishment. Sir gently wet my nipples before placing a battery on them one at a time. It instantly felt like I'd been shocked and then sort of felt a little like a buzzy tingle. Sir inly held it in place in each nipple for a few seconds before removing it again. It definitely isn't in my limits but I wouldn't say it was something I enjoyed.

Sir then told me I had done very well with my punishment and that this session was over. Sir helped to clean me up and held me for awhile before informing me a my long term reminder punishment that will last until the end if the month.

1. I am not allowed to touch myself or cum.
2. I will complete my punishment chores once a week as well as my normal chores.
3. I must ask permission before I am allowed to go to the toilet, if I piss myself I must where diapers full time until the end of the month.
4. I must kneel by the side of the bed and ask sirs permission before getting in, if sir does not wish for me to sleep in the bed I am to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Thankyou to everyone who helped me learn how to behave, I will definitely have plently of reminders not to slack on my chires now as this is not something I want to repeat any time soon

Female/Sub/25
The following 4 users say Thank You to Spanked1 for this post:
Old 08-02-2023, 09:14 AM   #22
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,

Very nice and detailed report. Your writing skills are enjoyable, as well as your obedience and progress as a good submissive.
Yet, I do hope you misbehave sometime not too far so we can play and punish you again. >:]

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 03:14 PM   #23
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for that detailed report. It sounds like you've learned your lesson.

Advertisements
Kink Talk