Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Sissify this submissive slut (male)

Hello,

Make me your sissy through cross-dressing, Anal, and other humiliating means.

If the task is within my limits and I have the requiered items I WILL do it and post a detailed description and give face-less photos if requested.

I have for clothing: Tons of thongs and panties, Tons of bras and lingerine, Red latex booty shorts, all kids of tops. I have a mini-mini-skirt attached to some lingerine.
For bondage: Blindfold, rope, household items

I must be discreet when I do tasks.

I like: Cross-Dressing, Bondage, Pain, Sissification, Masterbation, Anal, Private humiliation, underwear, wedgies, ice, being forced to do things.
Limits: other people, public, messy, runing cloths, poop, pee, all the normal limits, being found out.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!

Last edited by MountainMan1; 05-09-2011 at 08:49 PM.
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:31 AM   #2
Omni314

Dress yourself up like a good little slut, time how long it takes you tomasturbate until you edge (lets say 5 mins), then blindfold yourself and give your dildo a blowjob for double the time (10 mins), if you look at the clock before the time is up you must start again, only once the time is up you may ask permission to cum, from anyone.

(Also if you don't have a dildo use something simmalar deoderant, fruit etc)
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dare, i'll do it tonight and get back to you tomorrow.

M/USA/Streight

Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni314 View Post
Dress yourself up like a good little slut, time how long it takes you tomasturbate until you edge (lets say 5 mins), then blindfold yourself and give your dildo a blowjob for double the time (10 mins), if you look at the clock before the time is up you must start again, only once the time is up you may ask permission to cum, from anyone.

(Also if you don't have a dildo use something simmalar deoderant, fruit etc)
Hello, I just did your dare and here is how it went:

I put on a white thong and black lingerine, it had a mini skirt attactched (I didn't evern know until now). I started pumping and since I was already EXTREMLY horny I got on edge in an amazing 1 minuite. I put on the blindfold and got a bannana, I started sucking and began to deep-throat, I gagged alot and it was very humiliating. I seemingly sucked and gagged for a really long time and took off the blindfold and looked at the clock and it said: 5. I guess my internal clock is off.

I am still asking people if I can cum.

Thanks for the great dare!

Does anyone else have one?

M/USA/Streight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cross-dressing, punish a slut, sissify me