Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-03-2015, 07:29 PM   #1
BigDareTaker

Talking Wrong Camp!

I actually got the idea from the story: "Stuck at Camp." This is a bit different, but with the same type of stuff. Sorry, sometimes i switch to "I" and "me" and first person because that's how im used to writing stories. Any first person is still in Michael's view, unless said otherwise.

Cast: Michael- 13, well built, tall, really strong and muscled, long blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian
Anna- Michael's twin, blond hair, green eyes, C cup breasts, 13, slender but curvy, Caucasian
Brittany- Anna's best friend, black hair, brown eyes, B cup breasts, 13, skinny, Chinese
Rachel- Michael's counselor, 24, brown hair, brown eyes, D cup breasts, average build, Caucasian
Lindsay- Cabin 7, Michael's bunkmate, 12, red hair, green eyes, B cup breasts, short and skinny, Caucasian
Jessica- Cabin 7, D cup breasts, 13, blond hair, brown eyes, tall and sexy, Caucasian
Madelyn- Cabin 7, A cup breasts, 12, brown hair, brown eyes, short and stocky, Caucasian
Amanda- Cabin 7, B cup breasts, 13, black hair, deep brown eyes, average height and build, Japanese
Keisha- Cabin 7, C cup breasts, 14, black hair, hazel eyes, strong and average height, African
Lauren- Cabin 7, A cup breasts, 13, blonde hair, chestnut eyes, weak but tall, Caucasian
Emily- Cabin 7, D cup breasts, 13, dirty blonde hair, freckles, silver eyes, average height, tough build, Caucasian

"This is going to be so much fun!" Michael exclaimed. His sister, Anna, was quiet the whole car ride up to the bus.When they finally reached the bus stop, Michael grabbed his bags and Anna's bags, while Anna followed behind, texting on her iPhone. Michael threw all the bags onto the bus, and hopped in. He immediately went and sat in the back, where there was no other people. Anna went and sat with Brittany, her best friend.

The bus ride passed very quickly, and Michael didnt notice anything out of the ordinary, except multiple girls looking back at him. When they reached the camp, everyone was checked in, and then the counselor checking everyone in asked Michael to step the other way. As he caught up to the counselor, Rachel, she told him that he was at an all-girls camp.
"Oh, no!" exclaimed Michael. Apparently the bus driver didnt see any boys, so he didnt stop at the boy's camp, fifty miles away. Michael's parents lived in Hawaii, and this camp was in California.
"What am I going to do?" asked Michael, after he told Rachel the previous information.
Rachel responded, "I guess you will stay here for the two weeks. We should put you in a differnt cabin as your sister, so as not to make things awkward."
"what do you mean, 'make things awkward?'"
"Well, Michael, here at Camp Amicitia (friendship in Latin), we have prank wars between cabins, and the counselors here turn a blind eye to everything short of bullying. It may be awkward between you two."
Michael thought for a moment and then asked, "Does this mean i am going to be in a girls' cabin?"
Rachel responded with a smirk, "Yes. You will be in my cabin, Cabin 7."

And with that, Rachel turned and walked towards cabin 7. Michael walked through the door, and everyone stopped unpacking to stare at him.
Rachel announced, "This is Michael. Due to unfortunate, or very fortunate, circumstances, he has to stay here with us for the two weeks of camp. He will change in a separate room if he wants, but for now; treat him as one of you."
The cabin cheered, and Michael was shown to his bunk. He was on a bottom bunk, under a girl named Lindsay. He introduced himself, and she said,
"Yeah, whatever. Please don't bother me, Michelle."
Michael responded, "My name is Michael."
"I know that, Michelle."
With that, Michael felt slightly more at ease, now that the girls accepted him.

Dinner time came around, and during the meal, Rachel went up to the microphone and announced the same speech she had in the cabin. Michael stood up and waved, and every girl there cheered. He thought this was strange, but remembered what Rachel said about the pranks.

Cabin activity came, and it was to get Michael to know everyone. Michael, being a teenage boy, did not want to leave the room when the girls changed, so he got a good glimpse of everyone. Michael and all the girls sat in a circle, and Rachel told the girls (but not Michael) what to do while lying in her bed. So, Michael was a bit apprehensive as to this game. The girls came back and gave him large smiles. They all introduced themselves (there were 7 girls and Michael).

They then proceeded to give Michael a makeover. Michael looked like a girl now. He was wearing a short skirt, a white blouse, and a blue training bra. His legs, arms, armpits, pubic mustache, and chin were all shaved, as well as his chest and back. They also put some gel/shampoo in his hair that made it look wavy, and they used lots of makeup on his face. He could pass as a girl, unless someone made really close inspection. The problem, was the bulge in his pants that had started as soon as he saw the girls dressing/undressing.

The girls laughed and pointed, a few of them grabbed at him, but nothing too much.
Rachel called, "Let me see her."
The girls stood me up and walked me over to Rachel's bed.
Rachel laughed and said, "Good work ladies. So, Michelle, you can sleep like this tonight, and tomorrow morning, we will give you a new makeover."
He grunted noncomitally, and went to my bed to rest.

When Michael woke up, his dick felt a lot lighter. First, he checked to make sure nobody was awake, then he took off my skirt and lifted my underwear. Michael had no more pubic hair! Michael quickly put the skirt and his underwear back on, and fumed for a minute, then stood up and changed into normal boy clothes. He was about to start washing the makeup off his face, when Lindsay appeared at his shoulder.
"Don't do that. We are trying to save makeup, as we will need a lot over the next two weeks."
Michael responded, "Fine." He then went back to his bed, and the cabin was abuzz with activity. The girls had gotten up and went to shower, and those who weren't showering were picking out clothes for the day.

Michael had a brilliant idea just then, and went to where the showers were. He picked up the bra and panties of every girl that was in the showers (4 girls) and took them back to his bunk. Without anyone seeing, he hid them all under his bed. Then, Lindsay, Jessica, Rachel, and Lauren took him by the arms and dragged him back to the bathroom, where they fixed his makeup and hair. Then, they put out some girl clothes for him: this time, it was skinny jeans, a black lace bra (C cup), matching black panties, a tank top, and a flannel over-shirt. He waited for them to leave so he could change, but they didn't. He decided to turn away, and while they were talking to each other, he put on the panties and skinny jeans.

He then stripped his boy top off, put on the bra, and was trying to put on the tank top and over-shirt, as the girls pulled the skinny jeans off him. He immediately moved back, but the girls still caught a glimpse of his boner stretching out the panties. He snatched the skinny jeans back, and put them on, as well as the tank top and over-shirt. He truly looked like a girl again. His boner still showed signs of its existence through the skinny jeans, and the girls laughed and grabbed at it, just like the previous night.

Michael walked out towards his bed, but not before noticing that all the other girls went tot take a shower, and the one's whose clothes he took were out. Being a teenage boy, he gaped and gawked at them wearing their clothes without undergarments.
"Michelle, have you seen my bra and panties?" Emily asked.
"No, i haven't," Michael replied evenly.

They all went to breakfast, the girls still not wearing undergarments, and everyone sat down. Rachel went up to the microphone and said,
"The boy who was here yesterday spent the night with us, and then he was sent home. Thank you to all those who welcomed him."
He found this odd, and then it dawned on him. Michael was no longer a boy at this camp, just another girl from cabin 7. Rachel went and talked to his sister, who nodded her head.

After breakfast, it was cleanup time. The girls took me into the room, and blindfolded Michael. They then apparently lined up in front of Michael. They put their breasts and crotch in his face, and Michael found this amusing. Then, they un-blindfolded him and explained the rules of this little game:
"You will try to figure out what order we were in line. If you get it right, you can go back to being a boy. If not, you have to stay as a girl for the rest of camp."
He thought this was unfair, but held his tongue. Michael asked, "Can i feel your breasts and crotches to figure out who is who?"
Emily quickly said, "NO," but Rachel stopped her. Rachel answered my question with, "The girls did this to you, and the only way for you to even remotely have a chance at figuring this out is if you feel them. go right ahead."

Michael grinned, and started groping at their chests and crotches. He got this right: Emily, then Keisha, then Lauren, then Jessica, but he got everything else incorrect. "HA!" exclaimed Emily. "You have to stay as a girl!"

She was right, but Michael was starting to enjoy myself.

[[Hey guys, you can leave suggestions below, but imma take a break from this for now]]
BigDareTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigDareTaker for this post:
Old 09-04-2015, 08:25 AM   #2
BigDareTaker

Talking Part 2

Michael had to stay as a girl. So far, he was enjoying being in a girls' cabin. That was soon about to change.

Cabin 7's afternoon activity was swimming. Michael shuddered when he heard this, a cold chill running up his spine. The girls went to the cabin to change, and Michael watched as they did so. Jessica caught him looking, and gave him a mischievous smile, but didn't say anything. Michael was all ready to go, but the girls had other plans. They yanked him forwards, and stripped him. This part was what Michael enjoyed, being stripped and grabbed at by a group of girls. This next part, however, put a look of horror on his face. The girls had gotten a one-piece bathing suit and put it on Michael.

Michael still had a huge erection from watching the girls change, and this made the bathing suit really uncomfortable and tight. The girls all laughed, and then put a swim cap on his head and goggles on his eyes. Now, nobody could tell that he was a boy, unless they noticed his boner.

They went to the swim area, Michael's bathing suit really uncomfortable and tight. His boner had gone down, and the swim instructor didn't notice anything unusual. They swam in the cold water, and Michael realized that his dick was shrinking because of the cold. The girls didn't notice, however, until they got back to the cabin, and Michael turned away from the to change. He had never done this before, so the girls grabbed him and spun him around.

Michael immediately covered his shrunk penis with his hands, but the girls had already seen enough. Emily came up to him, pushed him down into a chair, and then gave Michael a lap dance. Michael didn't understand what was going on, until he realized that he had a large erection again. When Emily saw this, she and Lauren gave him a blowjob. They never let him cum, and he was in agony, really needing to cum, but he couldn't.

Emily then moved her mouth up to his, and kissed him passionately. Lauren saw this, and left the room. Emily was french kissing him passionately, so Michael responded the same way. He then started taking off Emily's clothes, still locking lips with her. When they were both fully naked, they fell back on to Emily's bed. Emily withdrew, and saw the pleading look in his eyes. Emily crawled up to him like a tiger, teasing him by rubbing her pussy on his dick.

Michael shot a load, just as Emily was about to start sucking him again. The cum was all over her face, white and sticky. Emily abruptly stood up, and took a shower to wipe it off. The other girls came into the room, and saw Michael with cum on him, lying on his back, with an erection, on Emily's bed. This produced a mad glare in Jessica's eyes, which only Michael noticed.

After dinner, Jessica was still mad at him, so when Michael went to take a shower, he asked Jessica to come with him. She did, and Jessica and Michael took a shower together while pleasuring each other. When Michael (and Jessica) were out of the shower, Rachel announced the battle plan for that night.
"Okay ladies, we are going to prank cabin two tonight. Michelle will lead, then Lauren, then Keisha, then Lindsay, then Amanda, then Madelyn, then Jessica, then Emily, and i'll go last. We go into cabin 2, and steal all their undergarments. Also, we should mess up the cabin while we are there. Take any hair gel, makeup, or other beauty product we might find. Go change into stealth clothes! Michelle, please stay back and talk to me."
Michael responded, "Am i in trouble?"
Rachel quickly said, "No. But Cabin 2 is your sister's cabin. Because of this, your disguise has to be way better than what we've done so far."
Michael gulped, "Uh... What do you mean?"
Rachel told him, "we are going to use multiple bras on you, and a dress, as well as all the makeup and stuff."
Michael groaned. He didn't want to wear a dress, much less multiple bras and be caught by his sister.
"Okay, fine. Where is the stuff?"
Rachel pointed out a bag of clothes. "In there," she said. "Get changed."
BigDareTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 01:46 PM   #3
Ellnel

Great story loving it so far. Carry on the good work
Ellnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:16 PM   #4
g18

I agree compleatly, please continue

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote