Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: What will my walk of shame fate be?
THE FAST FOOD 3 12.50%
THE FASHION STORE 2 8.33%
THE PHOTO BOOT 5 20.83%
THE LONG WAY HOME 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2020, 06:58 AM   #1
Dew

Default Risky public walk of shame poll

Before we will endure some public place ban or limitation, I promised my boyfriend I’ll be doing a risky public dare, possibly involving a cum facial, so that I will be experiencing a walk of shame.
It will be done in a town quite distant from home so that nobody knows me.

Here I describe the four dares I came up to, some are my boyfriend’s fantasies, one I already did months ago (very embarrassing!) and one has been inspired by a GD member

I will do the one which gets more votes.
Each one has two options, one riskier and one “safer” to give me a way out in case I would feel too embarrassed or uncomfortable with it.

But one way or another I will have to do it this Friday, March 27th
POLL WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 26th

DESCRIPTION:

DARE 1 THE FAST FOOD
I will give my boyfriend a blowjob in a fast food toilet ending in a facial, then be sent to buy French fries (and eat them cleaning my face), or alternatively I will give a handjob on a fast food bench (with condom) then empty the condom on meal and eat it

DARE 2 THE FASHION STORE
I will give my boyfriend a blowjob in a fitting room ending in a facial, then be given two options: receive some money from him and be sent to pay my new dress/lingerie with cum on my face or clean at the best my face (and lick fingers clean) but pay my shopping myself.

DARE 3 THE PHOTO BOOT
I will give my boyfriend a blowjob in a photo boot ending in a facial, and be given two options: clean at the best my face (and lick fingers clean) but leave pictures in (will do my best to cover my face with hair but clearly showing what I am doing) or take pictures with me but leaving with cum on my face.

DARE 4 THE LONG WAY HOME
I will give my boyfriend a blowjob in the car, ending in a facial, be ordered to get off the car and cross all the mall while bf drives all the way to the other exit of the mall, then get on his car again but only if I still have cum clearly on my face, otherwise go back home by public transport (in this case very sexy/slutty outfit can be a motivation incentive)

On dares 2 and 3 I will have the possibility to clean my face at the best using my fingers (licking them clean) but will not be allowed to look into a mirror.
Any cum in my hair or on my clothes will stay where it lands.

In all options I am intended to walk all my way to the car park of the mall before I am allowed to watch myself in the mirror and really clean my face.

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422

Last edited by Dew; 03-23-2020 at 07:05 AM.
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public cum facial