Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
pussykitty

Default punish this whore

Hello everyone today i was a very bad whore and failed to complete two dares one to stick ten large markers in my pussy i gave up on 8 because it hurt to much, and the other to put whip my pussy twenty time with a ruler, i failed this after getting to 15 and stoppinh cause that allso was to painful. Please punish this worthless slut in anyway you see fit
pussykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
pussykitty

Lso ou can do anything exept for stuff in my limits. Stuff in my loves i dont generally love they are just things i have tried
Old 10-02-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Rub toothpaste on your nipples and then put clamps on them. Next fuck your ass with a dildo covered in toothpaste. Do this for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes spank your ass 50 times with a belt. Reapply the toothpaste and fuck your ass 10 minutes more.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #4
pussykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Rub toothpaste on your nipples and then put clamps on them. Next fuck your ass with a dildo covered in toothpaste. Do this for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes spank your ass 50 times with a belt. Reapply the toothpaste and fuck your ass 10 minutes more.
Thank you sir i will do this right away and send you a detailed report
Old 10-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #5
harrydare

Tie each of your tits, hard so they start to discolor, then hit
Each one of them 50 times with a hairbrush within 5 min, then
Rub toothpaste on your nipples and edge yourself with the toothpaste
Fingers!
harrydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #6
austin_98

I think you need to slap that little pussy until you almost cum then rub your hair brush over each nipple 20 times and report back. P.S id that you in your pic???
austin_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
getdaring
getDare Devil

i dare you to wear a wedgie for an entire day
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #8
The_Fan

First of all u have to get naked, than take a marker and write I'M A WHORE on ur chest!
Go on and make ur nipples hard, put some clamps on it and slap each tit 15 times as hard as u can! Put two clamps on ur pussy-lips and stimulate ur clit till ur almost cumming.....BUT U AREN'T ALLOWED TO CUM!!! If it's done u can remove the clamps everywhere and put some ice on the tits and in the pussy....let it melt and cool down!! Write a pm with a detailed report
The_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #9
19 j and horny

Cool

first of all get yourself 2 pair of panties, soak them in hothot water (not boiling of course) and get on your knies in front of your bed, stuff 1 legg of a pantie in you're cunt, the other end in you're ass, the same thing for the second pantie, push them in real tight, rub you're clit nice and harsh, edge 5 times for me. the 5th time you edge you have to take both panties in the middle and pull them out really fast, as hard as you can pull, repeat this 3 thimes

pm me
photo's would be delightfull

(sry for my english, i'm from belgium)
19 j and horny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #10
ravenback

Put 6 ice cubes into your pussy and put clothespin on your nipples. Now insert the hairbrush handle into your ass.Let the ice melt. Then repeat the process 3 times.
ravenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #11
Duster623

Thumbs up

Tie two clothespins to a hanger and clip them to your nipples then hang a shoe from them. Pop a butt plug in and 2 ice cubes in your pussy . Clip two clips on your pussy lips . Do 10 jumping jacks then smack your ass 5 times . Then ten more jumping jacks then pull the clips off fast one at a time . If the plug falls out put 2 more clips on your tits and put plug back in if it falls out again you fail and pm me for punishment for picking too small of a plug
This list is not finished for the time being until I know my limits for sure ask any thing if I won't do it I will let you know.

Last edited by Duster623; 10-03-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Duster623 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pnishment, pussy torture, tit torture, torture