Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2017, 01:58 AM   #1
InternetSissy

Note Control Me day to day

Well here is the idea, you guys can plan my day and add some kink to it but only if you know what is going on, so here I will place my weekly schedule and you all can decide what I do and when I do it, if not I will just do normalish things when I want. I will also list things you can have me do and you can pick how long and if any kink is added to it.

Rules:
1. I have limits, read them as well, if I get a bunch of messy things or Diaper/wedgie things I will just ignore it 100%
2. You can add things besides what is there, since well, it's just an idea not full 100%
3. You can ask for video or photos odd are it will be posted on my tumblr anyway. Most likely
4. Any rules or vague tasks will be done for the week unless it's a hard one to do daily.
5. Each week will be different so if you not sure how to word it just put the date and how long to do it for. (Example – 4/6 Do https://youtu.be/HRibZRveHwQ for 30 mines or twice if you want you can also say wear a similar outfit or pick outfit or kink such as do it while ankles tied to each other with a food of rope inbetween)
6. Yea do not be very vague, I will just not do it, do not say something like -Do exercise and if you want be tied or use bathroom outside- Those are pretty vague tho I get an idea or 20 for them, I will just ignore that kinda dare. I do not need super details but, some more would be nice.

Equipment -

Toys -
Chasity Cage
O Gag
Ball Gag
Japanese Clover Clamps
4 Wireless Bullets
Nipple Clamps with Bells
Tennis Ball
Clamps with cock ring
Rope
Japanese Hog Tie Rope
Ankle and Wrist Cuffs
Nose Hook
Zip Ties
Duct Tape
Electrical Tape
4qt Enema Bag
Wooden Spoons
Bamboo Skewers
Riding Crop
Thumb Tacks (flat ones)
Cloths Pins
Funnel
-4.5 Inch Glass Dildo
8.5inch Vibe
9 Inch Suction Cup Dildo
2 6inch Suction cup Dildo
Small Anal Plug (4" x 1")
Medium Anal Plug (5" x 1.25")
Large Anal Plug (6" x 1.5")
Teal Anal Beads
13 inch Purple Anal Beads
Magic Wand
Anal hook with cock ring
Anal Fox Tail
3 inch Stainless Steel Anal Plug
6 inch Stainless Steel Catheter Sounds
4 inch Stainless Steel Catheter Sounds
Think Pink Dog Collar
Thin Black Dog Collar
Toilet Brush
Tooth Brush
12x4 Plastic Thing (can be used as paddle or a bigger ruler)
45mm Silicone penis ring ball stretcher
Bucket

Female Cloths -
Skirt
Bra
Lots of Panties
Gaff
Pink with Black Zebra Strip Leotard
Tights
4 Inch Platform High Heels

Exercise -
stability ball
core trainer ball
yoga bricks
yoga strap
Weights (no dumbbells but got some weights)
10lbs Ankle Weights
10lbs Wrist weights
1lb Hand Weights
Jump Rope
Resistance Stretch Band
Yoga/Pilates Resistance Band

*If you want me to get anything, it will take up to two weeks to get it or longer varies on where I get it from and if I have enough to get it.

Things you can have me do (not limited too) add kink if you like -

Draw
Write
Color (digital coloring items)
Clean my room
Learn something
Read books
Watch Anime
Learn a Language (I want to learn, Spanish, French, Japanese, Mandarin and sign language)
Feminize Voice Practice
Hypno Videoes or Audio
Exercise
Walk dog (will be done before bed)
Learn a Skill
Hiking
Web Design
Web Show/Live Cam
Design (I need to make and design a few things)
Work on Social Media
Public Challenges
Sissy Training (you can pick how and what way)
Bimbo Training (If you want too)
Make a Video (You'd have to choose length and what it be about or have me do)
Watch XYZ (You can pick what I watch, do, wear and where I should, like at home or in theaters you can even ask me what I thought about it in my report)
Review (You can ask me to review anything for you, so you do not have to watch it in case you do not want to waste time/money)
And much more... Just ask or tell me.

As I said you can control anything, I do have work to go to so you really can't mess with that too much and anything that has a time frame I will be busy then. It is probably best to plan for that night or next day/later that week, so I get a chance to read it and plan it. Anything in Red I can not change times of, anything else I can change times of, so things like work, unchangeable but you could change my sleep when I sleep, how long or when to wake up. Not everything has to be kink or sexual either, things like, if I watching TV you can just say watch this instead or you can make it sexual by adding kink to it. Besides work most things are a free for all, if two people give tasks for same exact time I will try to do both or move one and receive punishment for doing so.

If you want a report PM to you or any pic/vids ask me or PM me. Anything for permanent also contact me, if you are unhappy with the report I give or how I did them in pic/vid you are free to punish me so I can learn to do it better.

Any questions ask away I will also update this so people can know.

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)

Last edited by InternetSissy; 04-09-2017 at 02:21 AM.
InternetSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:25 AM   #2
InternetSissy

Week 4/9 – 4/15
Sunday -
Hang out with friend most the day
Watch 1 hour of videos before bed
Work 11pm-7am

Monday -

Get out of work at 7am
Hang out with sister till around 3pm
Sleep at around 10pm -12am

Tuesday -
Wake up between 6am -8am
Work Out
Work on some Projects
Hang Out with Mother 6pm-9pm
Sleep at around 12am

Wednesday -
Wake up around 8am
Do at least 15 mins of exercise
Work 9am – 5pm
Sleep around 12am

Thursday -
Wake up around 8am
Do some exercises at least 30 mins
Work 5pm-11pm
Sleep 1am

Friday -
Wake up around 9am
Try to do exercises for at least 30 mins
Work 5pm-11pm
Sleep around 1am

Saturday -
Wake up around 9am
Work Out for about 30 mins
Work 5pm-10pm
Work again 11pm – 7am

Add kink or plan other things for me to do =3 Next week will be different I will post that one on tuesday/weds

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)
Old 04-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #3
Harold

First, put on some pink (hope you have pink ones) panties. Also get on your skirt. Then send me (in PM) a picture of it, while bending over .

After that, you must watch a hypno movie (I've sent it by PM) with earplugs in and volume as loud as you can handle. Do this on monday night.

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, crossdressing, gags, pics, cam, masturbation, forced orgasm, forced bi, blindfolded, hypnofiles, picture recreation
Dislikes: CBT, ageplay, petplay, cumplay
Limits: Scat, piss, anal, public, pain, messy

Kik: Harold_Sub

Ask me anything

<---- My Love...
Harold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:00 PM   #4
imakikmaster

I want you to send me picture of you in full sissy clothing I.e. Skirt bra panties tights and heals and then continue to send pics more and more undressed until naked then Tuesday bring all your plugs to your workout and try to workout with large in if it's too much lower the size
imakikmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:20 AM   #5
Harold

Since I've given you a task here, I would like to request 2 more pictures from your timed model topic:

#32 for 10 minutes
#23 for 10 minutes

Thx!

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, crossdressing, gags, pics, cam, masturbation, forced orgasm, forced bi, blindfolded, hypnofiles, picture recreation
Dislikes: CBT, ageplay, petplay, cumplay
Limits: Scat, piss, anal, public, pain, messy

Kik: Harold_Sub

Ask me anything

<---- My Love...
Harold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:48 AM   #6
InternetSissy

Not too much control yet all, but if anything add a few rules I be making a post for that soon.

Today (tuesday) I am going to the dentist as well around 930 till maybe 10 or 1030... so add that to today's thing =3

Last edited by InternetSissy; 04-11-2017 at 03:50 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contol, control me, plans, slave, tpe