Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-14-2020, 11:46 PM   #31
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
People walking past the window were oblivious to the fact that I was there and I managed to get within 2 metres of the window, completely naked, with rush hour pedestrians walking past.
Oh yes! That is precisely the kind of hidden-public thing I love!

I've never had good opportunities for total nudity at work (or similar places), but I've done some semi-nude self-dares (was going commando and took off my trousers; naughty selfies; etc).

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 03:10 AM   #32
SlaveBoyNineOne

Never got totally naked at work, but the occasional toilet wank happened for sure!
Scat / Cum Eating
Limits
Illegal / Family / Friends / Public / Blood / Permanent

Kik: SlaveBoyNineOne
SlaveBoyNineOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 03:21 AM   #33
Roberta50

I did once but it girl friend took my clothes so I was completely naked for a couple of hours.

Kind of scary
Roberta50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 10:27 AM   #34
tarheel52

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever gotten naked at work after everyone has gone home and the place is closed off for the day/weekend?
Yes! From ages 18-20 I worked at a fitness gym. I often worked out before my shifts and showered in the locker room. I always left the shower curtain partially open if not fully open while showering and was very comfortable being appropriately naked in the locker room when getting changed. I worked there so I wasn’t too crazy with my nudity, but many men saw me nude - I also saw some of them nude.

But one time I closed the gym by myself and cleaned the men’s locker room completely naked. I couldn’t be naked in the gym itself because of camera system and I was too chicken to get naked in the women’s locker room when cleaning it after closing. Although I had been naked in that men’s locker room many times, it was exhilarating cleaning it naked.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk