Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 10:33 AM   #1
Thee

Male 24/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

24/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hey there!

Thank you for clicking on my ad <3

As the title said, I'm looking for a Dom(me) to guide me into the vast world of BDSM. I'm looking for an open-minded, trustful person in whom I can confide. Someone who will not only guide me through my darkest kinks and fetishes but also be a friend and a partner with whom I can talk openly and honestly.

About Me:

I'm a 24 year old brown guy from Asia. Appearance-wise, I'm 5'9" tall with dark brown (almost black) hair and eyes. I have an average build. Some of my friends might describe me as a man-child because I occasionally have such habits and I'm very clingy with the people close to me.

I used to play football, table tennis and sometimes went on hikes and longboarded down hills but things have been kind of slow ever since I've started a full-time job. Currently, there are some videos games that I play alternatively if I'm not working.

As far as experience goes, I wouldnt call myself new to kink anymore, but there's always so much more to learn. I was with my previous Domme for over a year and got to learn so much during that time.

All in all, I'm a playful, kinky, chatty submissive, looking for a long-term arrangement with a master/mistress.

What am I looking for?

There's just something about being controlled and following orders that's a huge turn-on for me. So essentially I'm looking for someone to take over control from me. I would prefer a female Domme as I find it easier to communicate with them but I'm open to Dominants of all genders.

I'm more than happy to discuss what the arrangment would look like and what would work for both of us. We could start slow with some weekly rules, tasks or sessions and slowly work our way up.

My Likes, Dislikes, and Limits:

Likes: Chastity, Control, Bondage, Sissification, Bodywriting, JOIs, Light-Moderate Pain & CBT, Anal, Omorashi, Spankings, Bathroom Control/Play

Dislikes: Cum-eating, Pee-drinking, Extremely Long Dares, Writing Lines, Corner Time

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Blood, Needles, Sounding, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Public, Animals, Blackmail

*This is not a complete list by any means and can change.

I'm fairly open to trying new stuff as long as it does not get me in any kind of trouble or harms my health. I also have a small collection of toys including butt plugs, chastity cage, a dildo, etc. that could be used in play sessions.

If you're looking for an honest and commited sub and you like the sound of me, please send a message telling me about yourself and we'll take it from there.

You can PM me here, on Kik: gd.Thee or on Snapchat: im_thee

I'm looking forward to talking with you.

Thanks c:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Thee for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk