Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 06:31 AM   #1
subpop

Male 52/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (chastity)

52/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (chastity)

After playing around with chastity and denial for years, my 2024 is all about committing to them. Toward that end, I’m seeking a dominant enforcer/coach to help guide my journey toward a life of true submissive obedience.

I’m Seeking:
[/B]A dominant mind of any gender who wants a mid to long-term toy, sub, and servant. I seek intelligence, creativity, and an understanding yet strict nature. Someone who will challenge me with tasks or dares and set high expectations. Ideally, someone who enjoys flaunting the fact they’re free to orgasm while I’m not.

About me:
My female partner isn’t a dom but teases me, plays with me, and prefers me locked. She is supportive of me playing with others and will assist when needed.

Able to send pictures, videos, and appear on cam.

Have a decent amount of toys, including a self-bondage gadget.

A 52-year-old beta based in western USA.

Into:
Bondage and self-bondage, stripping and nudity, cuckolding, humiliation, random games, line writing, and simply the feeling of being controlled.

Not into:
Scat, anal, hardcore pain, electricity, messy

If Interested:
Say hi on kik. Chat with me. Tell me about yourself and we'll see how things fit.

Kik: subpopboy
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk