Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2021, 11:12 PM   #1
CuriousOlderMale

Default Sleep disturbance

Leave your kik if you want to be woken many times during your precious sleep.

Imagine somebody in a different timezone who is wide awake and going about their regular day, simply massaging you or live skype just to mess with your sleep.

For me, having to leap out of bed and stand motionless for a period of time in front of the camera would be torture.

This could be combined with a form of limited blackmail to ensure compliance.

KIK first to negotiate, then have a good time.

My current time here is 4.11pm (Australia), so a number of hours before bedtime. If it's early morning now where you are, send me a KIK.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:35 PM   #2
ShamelessSlut

This sounds like a lot of good fun. Please count me in on this and come keep me away from sleep

KIK Stacyslut43
[email protected]
24/F/Bi

Likes.
Foot Play, Hypnosis, Humiliation, Body writing, Piss play, Getting messy, A2M, Spankings (ass,tits,pussy), PetPlay, Scat, Gagging, Semi public

Limits
diapers, illegal, blood, social suicide, age play, inflation
ShamelessSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 12:43 AM   #3
CuriousOlderMale

Who wants to do this to me? KIK to discuss.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:41 PM   #4
CuriousOlderMale

Hi, i started this thread and i desperately need someone who would have fun messing with my sleep tonight. It's only 4.40pm here now, so i'm looking for someone where it's early morning now possibly. please kik to at least chat if you like the idea.

Old 09-06-2021, 05:07 PM   #5
CuriousOlderMale

looking for someone who wants to take control. could be combined with other things alo. Please KIK me.

Old 09-07-2021, 07:44 AM   #6
Goodgirl4675

I’m very interested in this. To make it more challenging, this fat cow works a job that requires both day and night shifts. I’m always tired as it is.

Kik thisfatcow

Limits: people I know, extreme pain, dangerous, public, blood, scat

Ice: I will put 3 ice cubes in my pussy until they melt
Iced: I will put an ice cube in my butt until it melts
Toothpaste: I will put toothpaste on my clit and not wash it off for an hour
Goodgirl4675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:45 PM   #7
CuriousOlderMale

Interested in anyone who shares my weird craving, or wants to play. Please chat on kik.

Old 09-12-2021, 05:38 PM   #8
Diapered_Girl_Luna

Location: My crib, my high chair, my booster seat... Wherever suits me.

My kik is Merry_Magris
Diapered_Girl_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 02:07 AM   #9
CuriousOlderMale

Does anybody feel like messing with my sleep tonight? it's 8pm here now and i will be asleep by midnight. Just KIK me and say 'wakey wakey', and i must respond.

If you'd like to KIK me before midnight, i can give you a code that i will need back in the morning. If i don't respond, you might give me a punishment, and if i don't obey and send poof of the punishment, you will never return the code.

(i live with others, so the punishment needs to be discrete. Please read my likes/dislikes/limits etc.)

If you have a variation that turns you on, just let me know before midnight and we can chat.

Old 09-05-2022, 10:36 AM   #10
CuriousOlderMale

It's 3.35 am now. I need sleep, but if you like, message me to keep me awake. Demand a pic perhaps.

Old 09-25-2022, 12:19 PM   #11
CuriousOlderMale

Who wants to wake me? Next few hours. I'll have my kik notification turned up loud.

Old 09-25-2022, 08:29 PM   #12
ftm whore

Default I'm in

It is 10:30 pm where I am, maybe I should edge every hour , sleep with dildo in my cunt... anything you want

Likes / Green- severe humiliation & degradation, orgasm control/denial, piss

Yellow - Scat, puke

Limits- illegal, permanent marks, public

Toys: ruler, cane, dildo , buttplug, clothes pins, household items

PM me E-Mail and i must give you my e-mail and complete any dare (within limits) sent there
ftm whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 11:21 PM   #13
CuriousOlderMale

I'm feeling like messing with somebody. If you'd like your sleep disturbed mildly or really messed with, KIK me.

Often I like to be the victim of this also. So KIK me for that too.

Old 11-19-2022, 04:25 AM   #14
CuriousOlderMale

Anyone like to fuck up my sleep tonight? Just wake me, or give me a task, or a photo of my small useless penis, or just my watch face. Anytime in the next 8 hours or many times in the next 8 hours.
Its 10.23 pm now. Sydney australia time.
Kik submissivr1969

Old 11-19-2022, 10:03 AM   #15
CuriousOlderMale

It's night time here and I want to feel sleep deprived. Message me with stupid pics to send you. Anytime in the next few hours.

Advertisements
Kink Talk