Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2024, 07:03 PM   #1
No1508

Default Requesting dares

Hello again. I am once again looking for some dares. They can be whatever you want within as long as they follow my limits (these can be found at the bottom of this post). I am mainly looking for public/semi public but all ideas are welcome! Dares can be as public as you want, as long as it's not guaranteed to get me in legal trouble (obviously this will carry the risk of it but the risk can be limited).

Unlike last time I did this, I have access to a limited amount of toys, these toys are as follows:

3 different sized butt plugs
A dildo
A chastity cage

Feel free to incorporate those toys into your dares.

There will be no likes or Dislikes listed on this post as I as I am still exploring. I am hoping you guys will be able to help me define those likes and dislikes.

Photos and videos that show me are a limit but I am happy to write a report on how the dare went for anyone who asks. Additionally you can ask for a photo or video that does not show me.

Limits:

Photos and videos (that show me)
Anything messy or involving bodily fluids
Extreme pain

Anything else goes.

I accept dares on any of my 3 threads or by PM. If you want more information, ask me and I will see what I can do.

To those of you who made it this far, thankyou for reading this very long winded post. I am hoping to surrender a little control while also experimenting to see what my likes and dislikes are.

Thanks again for reading, I respond to every PM or reply to a thread I receive within a month of posting to a thread.
Old 02-21-2024, 07:34 AM   #2
onedip

well as you are still exploring. i think you should follow this -> https://www.faproulette.co/36267/road-to-anal-orgasm/

for the next month minimum you can only orgasm following the orgasm stages of this tease. ie if you do stage one the next orgasm must be stage 2.

before each session you should practice stretching for an hour with your buttplugs - just do what feels comfortable.

if you cum in any other way you must wear chastity for 3 days (you can remove it when carrying on with the faproulette). if you manage to get to the end of the month and enjoyed it. then you should carry on

--> also please add to my messy predicament https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432196 :]

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 06:42 PM   #3
No1508

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedip View Post
well as you are still exploring. i think you should follow this -> https://www.faproulette.co/36267/road-to-anal-orgasm/

for the next month minimum you can only orgasm following the orgasm stages of this tease. ie if you do stage one the next orgasm must be stage 2.

before each session you should practice stretching for an hour with your buttplugs - just do what feels comfortable.

if you cum in any other way you must wear chastity for 3 days (you can remove it when carrying on with the faproulette). if you manage to get to the end of the month and enjoyed it. then you should carry on

--> also please add to my messy predicament https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432196 :]

Thanks for your response and sorry for the delay in replying! The idea you have sent is interesting but also quite long. I am not quite ready to do a dare that lasts for as long as this one. I will keep it in mind for later though!

I am more than happy to do any shorter dares you may have and I'll even allow you to give me some kind of punishment for not completing the long one if you so desire!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity cage, dare, experimenting, public, request dare