Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-01-2024, 02:55 AM   #1
emixjon

Default What next for Jon?

Jon is a good slave, locked in chastity for almost 24/7 and edging in the cage. I still ensure he is a virgin. His last orgasm was on the last Valentine day where I make him cum in the cage. I am proud of him of getting his belly button pierced with the same jewel as mine, his nipples will be getting pierced later. He is currently following this set of rule strictly.

Now, I am thinking what are the rules and dares that could be added for Jon? Am I cruel to keep deny him and lock him in a chastity cage, ensuring him to remain a virgin? Would like to hear thoughts on this and open for any new suggestions for him.

We start as a submissive couple, but now Jon is a submissive slave fully dominated by Emi. Jon always wear a chastity cage as sign of loyalty.

Likes: rules, semi-public, clothing control, orgasm control (only for him), light anal, light pain
Limits: friend/family, faces, scat, extreme pain, dangerous/illegal stuffs
emixjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 03:36 AM   #2
maccas

I think if jon wants to show his loyalty he should be kept a virgin for a long time.

A few rule ideas:
> Must keep shaved (could just be pubic hair or legs and arms too.)
> Maybe start some anal training (you could eventually peg him)
> As you are piercing him would you also be interested in making him cross dress. You could buy him an outfit or let him borrow yours. To start early exposure to other people whilst cross dressed, you could order food and make him answer the door.
> This one is probably a long shot/ would be too far. You could always cuck him if he was interested. You can make him watch or just tell him, and then make him eat the guys cum from your pissy or the condom

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:24 AM   #3
emixjon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccas View Post
I think if jon wants to show his loyalty he should be kept a virgin for a long time.

A few rule ideas:
> Must keep shaved (could just be pubic hair or legs and arms too.)
> Maybe start some anal training (you could eventually peg him)
> As you are piercing him would you also be interested in making him cross dress. You could buy him an outfit or let him borrow yours. To start early exposure to other people whilst cross dressed, you could order food and make him answer the door.
> This one is probably a long shot/ would be too far. You could always cuck him if he was interested. You can make him watch or just tell him, and then make him eat the guys cum from your pissy or the condom
At least I have the same thinking that Jon should still be virgin, as it is so precious. Right now Jon only shaved his public hair to get used with the cage, will consider make him shave his body too. I could train to peg him too. I don't think he will look good in girl clothes.

And this one actually we very liked it, that is the only way that I could getting fuck with real dick while for Jon to remain virgin, he will be very torturous watching us while locked in caged and have to ate the cum. I might put this in our long term plan, and find someone that is reliable for us to work this out.

Thanks for your suggestions so far.

We start as a submissive couple, but now Jon is a submissive slave fully dominated by Emi. Jon always wear a chastity cage as sign of loyalty.

Likes: rules, semi-public, clothing control, orgasm control (only for him), light anal, light pain
Limits: friend/family, faces, scat, extreme pain, dangerous/illegal stuffs
emixjon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk