Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 09:43 PM   #1
Sam07

Male 27/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any place

27/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hello kinky people, I am on here looking for a female submissive to be my slave. Soo yeah, here it goes.

About me: I am a 24 year old male from India, I am an introverted person and i usually like to keep things calm, I have a full time job that eats away about 9hrs of my day and when im not working, I prefer staying back at the home and watching a movie or an anime over clubbing and partying. I am also into drawing and role-playing, so if that's your thing I would love to connect with ya.

On the Kinky side of the things: I am a switch and I have been into this stuff for a few years now. I have been into a few wonderful relationships both as a Master and as a Submissive. Though it's been a while, I would once again like to get back to it.

Likes: I am into TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Limits: Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail. I think i am pretty flexible as a dom and am willing to try most things atleast once.

About Us: This will be a long term relationship and it will be more than just me dominating you or us having sessions. I would like us to have a conversation outside kink as well and to get to know each other as people and friends and hopefully something beyond that. I would like us to be able to support each other, banter, and just have fun.

When it comes to kink, you will have a few rules to follow and i will be training you to become my perfect little slave girl based on our mutual kinks. Other than sessions, I will be assigning you tasks with deadlines and will punish or reward you accordingly.

About you: female, submissive, are okay with having a long term commitment, single, willing to set time aside for communication.

I don't have a body type preference as such but I do want you to be able to move around comfortably. And I will be expecting pictures or videos [with no face if thats a limit] along with reports. I understand it is scary but I promise these will be only for my eyes unless you are into exposure. I am looking for a special connection that will go beyond an anonymous horny rub, and this is a requirement after being with various false subs and bad experiences.

I expect my submissives to put in some effort and trust into the relationship as I would with my time and attention. You don't need to have toys as much as your obedience and interest :3

If you managed to stick by for such a long post, thank you for taking the time to read through.

If you are interested, ping me here or on kik me at Sam7974 with the below details.

❥ Name:
❥ Age:
❥ Location:
❥ About: (An introduction about yourself, uhm, a description of yourself? maybe physical appearance, and your daily life things like your occupation? or anything more you'd like to let me know about yourself.)
❥ Preferred name: (some of your like to be called a slave, some a slut, what are you? I could give you a name too if that's what you want <3)
❥ Anything you don't want to be called: (Some don't like being called fat, some feel unpleasant being called a whore, if there is anything you don't want to be called or would make you feel bad or trigger stuff, do let me know. This is supposed be fun for both of us.)
❥ Three random facts about you: (can be totally anything from your favorite color to your pets name)
❥ About: (An introduction about yourself, uhm, a description of yourself? maybe physical appearance, and your daily life things like your occupation? or anything more you'd like to let me know about yourself.
❥ Preferred method of communication: (This is how we will talk so where is it going to be? Kik? Discord? Here?)
❥ Kinks: (things you are into)
❥ Will do: (things that you'd but don't have a positive or negative impression)
❥ Dislikes: (you'd do these if I ordered you to, you'd have to force yourself and wouldn't like them, could be something that you feel is punishing, It doesn't mean I'll only use these to punish you though)
❥ Limits: (Absolute NOs)
You can choose to shorten this to just Kinks and limits if you are not too sure.
❥ Toys: if any.

Alright then, I suppose thats all for now. Looking forward to hearing from you.

~ Sam.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk