Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
ElisabethC7399

Default (F) The "special" time of month is coming

This is my first dare, but be hard on me pwease. So, as title says, soon (in 3 days) that special time of month comes, also I'll be alone for whole day and I want some special fun for this.
*no toys avalibe, but there are many things at home*
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #2
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

Roll a die, three times.

Roll one, x2, how many items you'll clip

Roll two, how long they will be clipped on

Roll three, x3, where it will be clipped. Up to 7, your breasts. Up to 14, your pussy, and up to 18 your clit.

Ex. Roll one is 3, so x2 it's 6. Roll two is 4, so for four hours. And roll three, is 9, so on your pussy.

Report back. And if you have any questions for me about this, please ask and I shall answer.
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #3
ElisabethC7399

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniesOwner View Post
Roll a die, three times.

Roll one, x2, how many items you'll clip

Roll two, how long they will be clipped on

Roll three, x3, where it will be clipped. Up to 7, your breasts. Up to 14, your pussy, and up to 18 your clit.

Ex. Roll one is 3, so x2 it's 6. Roll two is 4, so for four hours. And roll three, is 9, so on your pussy.

Report back. And if you have any questions for me about this, please ask and I shall answer.
Roll one : 2 x 2 = 4 clips
Roll two: 6 hours
Rol three: 6, 5, 5
So 4 clips on my clit for 6 hours, right?
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
Old 03-10-2015, 05:39 PM   #4
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

That's right, and I will admit that I didn't think that you would roll that. You can roll again, but will have to edge the amount you rolled.

(Mainly because I don't think 4 clips on your clit for 6 hours is...well realistic...)
Old 03-10-2015, 05:53 PM   #5
ElisabethC7399

Quote:
That's right, and I will admit that I didn't think that you would roll that. You can roll again, but will have to edge the amount you rolled.

(Mainly because I don't think 4 clips on your clit for 6 hours is...well realistic...)
Roll one: 1 x 2 = 2 clips
Roll two: 3 hours
Roll three: 1, 6, 4
So 2 clips on my pussy for 3 hours. And edge for all those rolls or?
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Old 03-10-2015, 05:56 PM   #6
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

Yep, so you'll have to do a total of 15 edges (1+3+1+6+4=15).
Old 03-10-2015, 06:00 PM   #7
ElisabethC7399

Ok. Master says that I'll do it in work, so report will be there at about 6pm.
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Old 03-11-2015, 01:07 AM   #8
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you normally use pads or tampons?
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:28 AM   #9
ElisabethC7399

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
Do you normally use pads or tampons?
No, I am not allowed to use either pads or tampons, and I have to wear white panties.
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Old 03-11-2015, 06:34 AM   #10
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

You must wear the same white knickers for all three days then leave them in the mens restroom at work

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:52 AM   #11
ElisabethC7399

Quote:
Yep, so you'll have to do a total of 15 edges (1+3+1+6+4=15).
So, here is my report:
As I arrived to the company, I went to bathroom and placed 1 iron clip on each inner pusy lip. After about 15 mins it started to ache and "burn" a little, which turned me on even more than I was. After 1and half hour, we had 30 min break, which I used to edge 8 times, which almost driven me crazy. At that time, my inner lips were reddish and painful, which was big turn on, and I returned to my pc, shaking a lot. After about next 20 mins my colleagues were called to boss, so I used that to edge 7 times. After what I was going mad, shaking and unable to work, so I just sat there and pretended to do something. I waited till it was 3 hours and went to toilet to take clips off. As mistress instructed, I placed 1 clip on my clit for 30 min. But I'm not allowed to cum yet.
(Sorry for bad english)
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Old 03-11-2015, 06:55 AM   #12
ElisabethC7399

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
You must wear the same white knickers for all three days then leave them in the mens restroom at work
For 3 (now 2) days till my period, or 3 days during it?
-
/Hates social dares.
-

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blood, female, pain, period, pussy