Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2020, 07:54 AM   #361
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Short dare for this afternoon.

Dress in a short skirt and crop top. No bra and no nix. Tie a pair of knickers in your hair too. The twist is the crop top will be soaking wet so it clings to you and goes see thru.

You will go for a short walk local to your house and see what reaction your wet top gets.
I somehow negotiated myself into doing this bottomless... I was to do a length of the lane behind my house and come back.

I got the white v-neck crop top and a pair of lacy knickers out of my wardrobe and went into the bathroom. I put the top in the sink and ran the tap until it was soaked through, wrang it out a little to put it on.

I checked the mirror and it was basically transparent, as well as clinging to my tits and rock hard nipples.

My hair is just long enough to get into a pony tail, so I used the knickers to put it up.

After checking my stencil, I went down through the garden, then the back gate and took my first nervous step...

The lane has everyone's back wall/fence on ose side and garages on the other, with a main road the other side of the garages. It's a mix of concrete and gravel & I was barefoot, so I had to take my time and pick where I was walking. I'd been touching my pussy while sunbathing and I could feel a sticky mess between my legs, looking down, their were thick strands linking my thighs together.

It took me what seemed like an eternity to get to one end,I could hear other people in their gardens too! The walk back took less time in my mind, felt like the home stretch of a run. Still had to be careful of my footing though.

I whipped the top of before going through my gate as I was getting chilly. Just checked the stencil and still in place.

Been lying back in the sun with my fingers in the slippery mess my cunt has become today. Forgot about the knickers until now. They can stay until later.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336

Last edited by HornyHelen2000; 09-20-2020 at 07:58 AM.
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-20-2020, 08:00 AM   #362
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
I somehow negotiated myself into doing this bottomless... I was to do a length of the lane behind my house and come back.

I got the white v-neck crop top and a pair of lacy knickers out of my wardrobe and went into the bathroom. I put the top in the sink and ran the tap until it was soaked through, wrang it out a little to put it on.

I checked the mirror and it was basically transparent, as well as clinging to my tits and rock hard nipples.

My hair is just long enough to get into a pony tail, so I used the knickers to put it up.

After checking my stencil, I went down through the garden, then the back gate and took my first nervous step...

The lane has everyone's back wall/fence on ose side and garages on the other, with a main road the other side of the garages. It's a mix of concrete and gravel & I was barefoot, so I had to take my time and pick where I was walking. I'd been touching my pussy while sunbathing and I could feel a sticky mess between my legs, looking down, their were thick strands linking my thighs together.

It took me what seemed like an eternity to get to one end,I could hear other people in their gardens too! The walk back took less time in my mind, felt like the home stretch of a run. Still had to be careful of my footing though.

I whipped the top of before going through my gate as I was getting chilly. Just checked the stencil and still in place.

Been lying back in the sun with my fingers in the slippery mess my cunt has become today. Forgot about the knickers until now. They can stay until later.
Good report, well done
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 08:37 AM   #363
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How about this, once again you will go to the lane behind your house wearing your shortest dress and butt plug.

Every 10 steps you must flip a coin, if heads then you get to keep your dress on, and if tails then you must take it off for the next ten steps.

If you have more heads than tails however when you reach the end of the lane, you must leavs the dress there and return home naked. You will stay there for 1 hour before going to retrieve it while still naked.

If you flip more tails than heads, then you may perform as many edges as you have had tails in order to return home with your dress. However the edges must be done nude.

Lmk if any adjustment is needed

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #364
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
How about this, once again you will go to the lane behind your house wearing your shortest dress and butt plug.

Every 10 steps you must flip a coin, if heads then you get to keep your dress on, and if tails then you must take it off for the next ten steps.

If you have more heads than tails however when you reach the end of the lane, you must leavs the dress there and return home naked. You will stay there for 1 hour before going to retrieve it while still naked.

If you flip more tails than heads, then you may perform as many edges as you have had tails in order to return home with your dress. However the edges must be done nude.

Lmk if any adjustment is needed
How about something similar in the park? Except it gets progressively worse every time I flip tails? Still sunbathing with this stencil on but could do it later...

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-20-2020, 08:48 AM   #365
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How about something similar in the park? Except it gets progressively worse every time I flip tails? Still sunbathing with this stencil on but could do it later...
Im sure i could think of something. For reference, are you walking to the park? And is ending up fully nude an option?

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 09-20-2020, 08:51 AM   #366
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Im sure i could think of something. For reference, are you walking to the park? And is ending up fully nude an option?
I would be walking to the park. I'd need to have some clothing to get home. But there's enough cover in the park to get naked.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-20-2020, 09:08 AM   #367
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I would be walking to the park. I'd need to have some clothing to get home. But there's enough cover in the park to get naked.
Okay then instead of every 10 steps, lets do every 2 minutes.

And youll start with a blouse, skirt, bra, and thong. You will need your plug and vibrator and a purse/bag.

So when you flip tails this is what happens
1st time: you lose your bra
2nd time: you lose your panties
3rd time: you instert the plug
4th time: you insert the vibrator
5th time: you lose your blouse
6th time: you lose your skirt

If its impossible for you to walk without your blouse or skirt you must instead remove the respective item and edge before continuing.

This time if you have more heads than tails you must return with only the blouse/skirt and the vibrator/plug still in

If its more tails than heads then you may can edge while nude the amount of tails you have to return in a normal state of dress, or return how you would if you had more heads than tails

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 09-20-2020, 09:14 AM   #368
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:

And youll start with a blouse, skirt, bra, and thong. You will need your plug and vibrator and a purse/bag.

If its impossible for you to walk without your blouse or skirt you must instead remove the respective item and edge before continuing.

This time if you have more heads than tails you must return with only the blouse/skirt and the vibrator/plug still in

If its more tails than heads then you may can edge while nude the amount of tails you have to return in a normal state of dress, or return how you would if you had more heads than tails
I might not be able to keep the vibrator in, but I could do a forfeit if not?

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-20-2020, 09:19 AM   #369
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I might not be able to keep the vibrator in, but I could do a forfeit if not?
For sure, just lmk how it goes and Ill think up a good forfeit in case in the meantime.

If it wont stay in during the dare, then youll edge every two minutes after it would have been placed. Face down, ass up pointed in the direction you came from

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 09-20-2020, 09:20 AM   #370
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Actually I think thatll suffice enough, but I can still think of a forfeit if needed

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to NotMe237 for this post:
Old 09-20-2020, 09:47 AM   #371
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Lost the sun. I'll do this last dare for the day, then got to make lunches for the week.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-20-2020, 11:28 AM   #372
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:

OK. I put on the pleather skirt from this morning and my crop top, which had been drying on the line. It was nearly dry, but still a little see through. I got a matching lingerie set and just wore my trainers as shoes weren't specified.

By the tile I got to the park, the blouse was pretty much dry, not that I imagines to be wearing it long...

I headed to the quiet wooded path with the intention off doing one circuit for the dare. I was of course as far as the vibrator in not very long at all. I knew it wasn't staying in, so I resigned myself to my first edge.

I used the vibrator on my clit and just as I was getting to my next edge, the reccuring timer on my phone went off for the next 2 minutes... I flipped and of course it was tails, so I took off my blouse, stuffed it in my bag, put my head down and edged again. I got up and made it a few paces before the alarm went off this time, so dropped to my knees, presented and got to work,fotgetting to flip the coin. I flipped the coin twice after I edged and got beads both times!

I jumped up and made it a good distance before the timer went off again. Remembering to flip this time and losing my skirt. Now naked apart from my shoes, I started the long process of Edging on all fours on the path, making it a small distance and repeating. It was tortuous, but I made it round a full circuit eventually.

With everything a complete blur, I checked my tally, it was 12 heads and 8 tails. I gladly pulled on my skirt and top and walked home with the plug in. I'm so glad that I picked a quiet time for this!

Original (old) Thread:
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-20-2020, 12:06 PM   #373
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic report! Seems like you oicked a good time. I hope you had fun!

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 09-20-2020, 12:19 PM   #374
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Fantastic report! Seems like you oicked a good time. I hope you had fun!
Thanks, it was certainly a rush.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-20-2020, 02:22 PM   #375
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Simple one i thought of, for the next week you must not wear any clothes inside your house. You must undress fully nude before entering your home. In the morning when you get dressed it must also be done outside.

Also, after stripping you must insert a buttplug before entering your home (the amount of time it stays is up to you). And wheb going outside to get dressed in the morning, you must insert the buttplug beforehand and remove it outside before getting dressed.

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to NotMe237 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public