Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-02-2021, 12:25 AM   #751
redcamel
getDare Addict

I give you another option: keep it simple, wait until you have earned the double of the needed points and then have two back to back orgasms. Meanwhile we could think a way to make them unique.

Btw: you said you would have kept your nipples lipsticked until you orgasm, remember?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:25 AM   #752
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Good girl Sara. Stay nicely away from your orgasm now. I'm voting option 2 as well. If you time it right, you might even get 3 back to back orgasms!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:31 AM   #753
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Good girl Sara. Stay nicely away from your orgasm now. I'm voting option 2 as well. If you time it right, you might even get 3 back to back orgasms!
Sara, just think how great that would be.

Or if you earn points quickly you could still orgasm soon and have a double in a week! Either way it will be worth it!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:15 AM   #754
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Look... option 2 won... what a surprise...!!

Good thing I managed to earn a few points overnight and this morning to soften the blow... as has become almost customary I slept naked last night... but I also kept the door open a couple of inches to earn an extra point... most of me was covered by the duvet anyway so I doubt anyone peering in through the crack could tell I was naked... besides I was the first to wake up this morning... regardless, leaving the door slightly open did nothing to help my wetness... apart from adding to it... lol...

This morning I offered to make French toast for everyone... I couldn't pass up the opportunity to earn more points so I cooked without any underwear... the grey sweatshirt I was wearing was just about loose enough and thick enough to hide that I was braless... my nipples rubbed against the sweatshirt delightfully though... so did my wet pussy against my shorts... I *loved* the sensations... and the icing on the cake was that all four of them said the French toast was delicious... giving me 4 easy points for the compliments...!!

Off to update my revised running total now...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-02-2021 at 03:19 AM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 03:19 AM   #755
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Look... option 2 won... what a surprise...!!

Good thing I managed to earn a few points overnight and this morning to soften the blow... as has become almost customary I slept naked last night... but I also kept the door open a couple of inches to earn an extra point... most of me was covered by the duvet anyway so I doubt anyone peering in through the crack could tell I was naked... besides I was the first to wake up this morning... regardless, leaving the door slightly open did nothing to help my wetness... apart from adding to it... lol...

This morning I offered to make French toast for everyone... I couldn't pass up the opportunity to earn more points so I cooked without any underwear... the grey sweatshirt I was wearing was just about loose enough and thick enough to hide that I was braless... my nipples rubbed against the sweatshirt delightfully though... so did my wet pussy against my shorts... I *loved* the sensations... and the icing on the cake was that all four of them said the French toast was delicious... giving me 4 easy points for the complements...!!

Off to update my revised running total now...
You will have that double orgasm before you know it! You got this!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-02-2021, 03:26 AM   #756
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
It's been so many weeks since I had a triple orgasm...!! That's what I'm going to aim for... I'm getting super excited now...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 03:28 AM   #757
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Sara, just think how great that would be.

Or if you earn points quickly you could still orgasm soon and have a double in a week! Either way it will be worth it!
I'm actually thinking... if I earn points fast enough... I may even be able to have an orgasm soon... AND have a TRIPLE orgasm later...!!

Old 02-02-2021, 03:29 AM   #758
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
It's been so many weeks since I had a triple orgasm...!! That's what I'm going to aim for... I'm getting super excited now...!!
That’s great! Will we need to warn the neighboring houses?. I’m sure they will hear. Could you imagine your house mates all standing outside your bedroom door clapping after you were so loud?

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-02-2021, 03:30 AM   #759
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Btw: you said you would have kept your nipples lipsticked until you orgasm, remember?
Erm... that was when I was going to cum yesterday...!!

And we all know how quickly that changed... lol...

Old 02-02-2021, 03:32 AM   #760
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That’s great! Will we need to warn the neighboring houses?. I’m sure they will hear. Could you imagine your house mates all standing outside your bedroom door clapping after you were so loud?
Warn the whole street more likely...

Don't put fantasies in my head... I'm worked up enough as it is...!!

Old 02-02-2021, 03:34 AM   #761
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
And your next orgasm will cost 22 points, and the one after is 23, correct?
Good question... my last orgasm was supposed to cost 22 points... now that I've given that up does the next one cost 22 or 23...??

Old 02-02-2021, 03:37 AM   #762
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Erm... that was when I was going to cum yesterday...!!

And we all know how quickly that changed... lol...
Even if I offer 1 point for each day spent with lipstick on nipples and a sheer shirt?
Old 02-02-2021, 03:37 AM   #763
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Warn the whole street more likely...

Don't put fantasies in my head... I'm worked up enough as it is...!!
Now, would I do that?

Someday I am picturing Danielle leading you on a leash into the living room wearing the slutiest clothes and makeup she can find and making you strip and orgasm in front of the guys.

Ok, maybe I would put fantasies in your head

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-02-2021, 03:50 AM   #764
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Hmmm... you raise an interesting point... it's been really long since I last had a vanilla orgasm... would I still enjoy it...?? Or would I find it disappointing...??
In my opinion things won't be the same again, and you wouldn't be able to have a vanilla orgasm. From the point you are, every orgasm, even if starting as vanilla, will fall in the new course, at least your mind will drive you there.

To test it I have a proposal: you are allowed one free vanilla orgasm. If you can have it without thinking about the new course of things (being controlled, having to earn points, Danielle etc.) or feeling the desire to make it less vanilla, you have earned your free vanilla orgasm. If you fail, you'll have to pay it double, decreasing your points of 2 x twenty-what is the value of the orgasm in points in that moment.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:52 AM   #765
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Now, would I do that?

Someday I am picturing Danielle leading you on a leash into the living room wearing the slutiest clothes and makeup she can find and making you strip and orgasm in front of the guys.

Ok, maybe I would put fantasies in your head
Ok... you've managed to extract an edge out of me to that fantasy... I'm super worked up now... I have half a mind to carry on edging a couple more times... even though I *know* it'll drive me wild with desperation... at least I'll earn another point...!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk