Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2021, 08:25 PM   #1
Sluttysoni

Note Slut in need of rules

Mistress Erika has graciously started me off with a list of rules to follow going forward (My Rules). I am here to ask the wonderful people of getDare to add to this list.

Please suggest rules for me to follow below. You may even suggest amendments to existing rules. Mistress Erika will have final say on which rules I will need to follow.
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please ad to my denial thread and make sure I never cum!: ended for now
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422561

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:30 PM   #2
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Whenever you eat you must insert a buttplug a half hour before and keep it in until a half hour after you are done eating. Does not apply to drinks, but includes all solids like snacks.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:05 PM   #3
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Saturday could be a BenWa balls day on which you would have to wear a pair of them inside your pussy the entire day?!
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:14 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

3 times a week When you answer the door you must ice your nipples before answering.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 01:57 PM   #5
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Honestly I think rules 1 and 2 should be replaced by no underwear period, unless given permission or required in a dare.

Other possible rules:

1 - don't look at your superiors in the eye, unless given permission (everybody is your superior - in case it's not clear)
2 - at prescribed times by your Mistress refer to yourself as "This slut", never using the word "I " to refer to yourself.
3 - your pussy must be clearly and openly seen by a strangers at least once a week.

These will do for now, more later

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 02:07 PM   #6
Bluee

Pretty straightforward rule: You must be anally plugged whenever using your laptop or computer at home.
Bluee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 02:24 PM   #7
grannyd16
Prodigy

Every morning you must go around your house naked and open all your blinds / curtains, at night you must go round closing all your blinds / curtains
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:57 AM   #8
Sluttysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Whenever you eat you must insert a buttplug a half hour before and keep it in until a half hour after you are done eating. Does not apply to drinks, but includes all solids like snacks.
Thank you sir for the fun rule your rule is accepted by Miss and its posted in my rules sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow___Chaser View Post
Saturday could be a BenWa balls day on which you would have to wear a pair of them inside your pussy the entire day?!
This rule is also fun and its added to my rules sir thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
3 times a week When you answer the door you must ice your nipples before answering.
I am really sorry this rule has been altered by mistress by rule number 8, sorry sir but please you can give me more rules thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Honestly I think rules 1 and 2 should be replaced by no underwear period, unless given permission or required in a dare.

Other possible rules:

1 - don't look at your superiors in the eye, unless given permission (everybody is your superior - in case it's not clear)
2 - at prescribed times by your Mistress refer to yourself as "This slut", never using the word "I " to refer to yourself.
3 - your pussy must be clearly and openly seen by a strangers at least once a week.

These will do for now, more later
Thank you sir your rulea has been accepted too and added to my rules you can check it in my blog sir thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluee View Post
Pretty straightforward rule: You must be anally plugged whenever using your laptop or computer at home.
This rules are fun my mistress liked it it's also added to my rules thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Every morning you must go around your house naked and open all your blinds / curtains, at night you must go round closing all your blinds / curtains
Mistress loved that rule sir thank you so much this is been added to my rules sir thank you

Thank you everyone for amazing rules mistress still want more rules for me so please let them coming and be creative thank you will looking for more rules thank you everyone
Rules

Till post #2892
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysoni for this post:
Old 07-26-2021, 12:04 PM   #9
grannyd16
Prodigy

If you are looking for more rules and you are still discovering your likes, does that mean you are also potentially ok with rules that aren't listed in your signature?
Old 07-26-2021, 12:15 PM   #10
trenho
getDare Devil

everytime you edge or touch your pussy you have to keep your gag in mouth

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 12:40 PM   #11
Sluttysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
If you are looking for more rules and you are still discovering your likes, does that mean you are also potentially ok with rules that aren't listed in your signature?
Yes sir that's correct
Rules

Till post #2892
Old 07-26-2021, 12:43 PM   #12
grannyd16
Prodigy

Well it isn't on your signature so how about some pet play, your food must be eaten with the plate on the floor, not using your hands, or knives and forks

If possible, it should be eaten from a dog bowl too
Old 07-26-2021, 12:49 PM   #13
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Suggestions from me:

1) Daily bedtime shower routine.

Place a suction cup dildo on a wall in your bathroom. Before entering into shower, you have to ride it doggystyle for 3 minutes. Possible edges won't count to your d12 edging rule. Then take a shower. Dry yourself after, and give 30 deepthroats to your dildo, licking your pussy juices. Nights will be better than good from now Clean your toy every day!

2)
Every week you have to spend one and a half of hour in which your both holes have to be stuffed. For this use medium buttplug and a vibe/dildo that you can fit inside your pussy and hold. Tape your mouth. Tie your ankles together. Blindfold yourself. You can choose position - in a middle of your room, on knees, ass up, face down to the floor OR in the corner, kneeling. May do as long as you want per day, but 1,5h is your goal per week in total.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 02:42 PM   #14
Maximilian Jenius

You get to decide if you wear a bra or not but if you do wear one or must be a tack bra. If you don't have tack bra and cannot make one your bra must be lose with sandpaper against your nipples.

Before you get on gd a vibe must be in and on high. Once it is on it must stay on for as long as you're on gd. And it stays on for another 20 minutes after you get off of gd.

If you're sitting on anything at home be it chair, couch, bed or whatever make sure there's a dildo in your pussy.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 04:55 PM   #15
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

3 times a week you should complete a 20 minute HIIT workout naked then take a shower finishing with 2 minutes cold water.

2 times a week in between you should do a full dry brush massage straight after waking up then take a cold water only shower.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk