Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-03-2022, 09:55 AM   #106
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

1) This lasts 2 weeks
2) Each participant has to post an entry pic
3) Face is optional for entry pic
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 02:49 PM   #107
jerkdaniels666

1) This lasts 2 weeks
4) Face might be optional for participants, but for the loser(s), it's mandatory (where possible). This line cannot be changed or removed at all, ever

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Kik me "expose yourself" and I'll send you a nude with face.

Kik: jerkdaniels666
Telegram: @Jerkdaniels666
Whatsapp: +447877946535
jerkdaniels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 11:16 PM   #108
froggy1234

1) This lasts 2 weeks
4) Face might be optional for participants, but for the loser(s), it's mandatory (where possible). This line cannot be changed or removed at all, ever
5) participants can ask any pics from the loser and post them where they want (with link here)
froggy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 05:09 PM   #109
jerkdaniels666

1) This lasts 2 weeks
5) participants can ask any pics from the loser and post them where they want (with link here)
6) Boomer creates a Skype or Telegram group to store all the loser's content. This group will not be deleted

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to jerkdaniels666 for this post:
Old 04-05-2022, 02:34 AM   #110
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

1) This lasts 2 weeks
6) Boomer creates a Skype or Telegram group to store all the loser's content. This group will not be deleted
7) The looser may not cum for the duration of the potatoe

Ball Slaps 40000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 520/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 03:05 AM   #111
maleSlaveBi

1) This lasts 2 weeks
8) Every participant may give loser one task he has to record and send. Task have to be recorded within 24 hours, otherwise the participant may give an extra task. Half of the videos have to be with face. Participants are allowed to do what they want with the videos.

Also up for masters on skype and/or blackmail me.

Kik is heavybuilder
maleSlaveBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 03:32 AM   #112
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

1) This lasts 2 weeks
8) Every participant may give loser one task he has to record and send. Task have to be recorded within 24 hours, otherwise the participant may give an extra task. Half of the videos have to be with face. Participants are allowed to do what they want with the videos
9) looser has to take 2 pics and 1 video for each line of the potatoe to the wishes of the boomer, they have also be posted in the group and may be exosed by everybody.

Ball Slaps 40000/86620

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Old 04-05-2022, 10:26 AM   #113
collarslut

1) This lasts 2 weeks
8) Every participant may give loser one task he has to record and send. Task have to be recorded within 24 hours, otherwise the participant may give an extra task. Half of the videos have to be with face. Participants are allowed to do what they want with the videos
9) looser has to take 2 pics and 1 video for each line of the potatoe to the wishes of the boomer, they have also be posted in the group and may be exosed by everybody.
10. The boomer may choose one other person on this potato to be the looser as well, though they only have to do the lines up to the last one they've posted. If the boomer doesn't choose another looser, it's the second to last person who posted

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 01:04 PM   #114
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

1) This lasts 2 weeks
10. The boomer may choose one other person on this potato to be the looser as well, though they only have to do the lines up to the last one they've posted. If the boomer doesn't choose another looser, it's the second to last person who posted
11)Boomer may ask the looser a question to personal informations that will also be exposed each third line. If the looser refuses a question he owns the boom a forfeit for each.

Ball Slaps 40000/86620

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Old 04-05-2022, 02:00 PM   #115
Hornyboy221

1) This lasts 2 weeks
11)Boomer may ask the looser a question to personal informations that will also be exposed each third line. If the looser refuses a question he owns the boom a forfeit for each.
12) Losers may be allowed to not show face, but will receive cam cbt forefits in exchange
Hornyboy221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 02:04 PM   #116
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

This lasts 2 weeks
12) Losers may be allowed to not show face, but will receive cam cbt forefits in exchange
13 loser must start a denial thread designed by boomer

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 09:10 PM   #117
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

This lasts 2 weeks
14) looser has to take at least 4 outdoor pics and 6 outside of his Home

Ball Slaps 40000/86620

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Old 04-05-2022, 09:46 PM   #118
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

This lasts 2 weeks
15) Losers must post one nude picture every morning and night.

Last edited by SkyGD; 04-05-2022 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect
SkyGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:57 AM   #119
jerkdaniels666

1) This lasts 2 weeks
16) Every day, one of the loser's pictures can be posted on Exposed Fun with anything gained from line 11, and with whatever settings Boomer wants

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM DARES

Old 04-06-2022, 01:03 AM   #120
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

1) This lasts 2 weeks
16) Every day, one of the loser's pictures can be posted on Exposed Fun with anything gained from line 11, and with whatever settings Boomer wants
17) looser has to send boomer 1 video each 5 lines of his choice

Ball Slaps 40000/86620

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, exposure