Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-10-2020, 03:31 AM   #1
Bratty A

Female 21/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any place (weeklong trial)

21/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any place (weeklong trial)

I am looking for a week long trial with a Master. I am happily married except for my sex life - my husband is pretty uninterested in my darker kinks (slavery, humiliation, dehumanization). I have been craving training and degradation and a feeling of being completely inferior. I want to see if I actually can handle what I think I want before pushing the issue any further. That's why Im looking for someone to be my Master (or whatever title you would like me to use) for the week. I am looking for someone to own me until Saturday (busy weekend) and offer tasks and training for the days while my husband is at work.
I will try to accommodate all reasonable requests and rules, and will never say no without communicating why. In the evenings I may not always respond as quickly, and any tasks/rules must be discreet as my husband will be home.
I would like someone trustworthy, but also willing to treat me like the subhuman cunt that I am. I want to be your pathetic horny pig. I want you to help me accept my role as an inferior cunt. If the week goes well and works out for both of us then we could talk about extending your ownership. I am a student and though class is starting back soon, they will be online so I will still have much free time.
A little about me: I am a young, fat, pale cunt. I get the pain I crave from my husband but not the humiliation, degradation, and 24/7 tpe that I want. I have minimal anal training but would like to work on that. Drinking piss, scat, licking the toilet, completely public, and needles are all limits. I am not one to crave an orgasm as when I masturbate I tend to overstimulate very fast and orgasm too quickly and then become unaroused. I prefer to get off on power exchange, degradation, humiliation, pain and pleasing others.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please message me to talk further. I am looking to start serving someone today.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:40 AM   #2
Mr.mark95

Default Very intrested

If send you a pm

Advertisements
Kink Talk