Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-01-2023, 05:28 AM   #1
pocket12

Find Body degradation game (for ladies)

One of my biggest kink is body degradation. No matter how attractive you think you are, I will find a way to make you feel small. I am a voyeur myself, I enjoy watching exposed women, even during non-sexual activities. And I know some of you craves to be seen.

So, I thought of a little game for you degradees.

Rules:

1) You will send me a full frontal picture here or on my kik (see signature) - must be naked, face is obviously not required

2) State your likes and limits (I will need them for the next points)

3) I will give you a detailed breakdowns rating each part of your body, pointing out every area where you fall short.

4) (optional) You will have to post your rating here

5) (optional) You can ask me a dare based on your score. The lower the score, the more you will be humiliated

I will be waiting for your messages. Thanks!

Looking for a sub/slave.
pocket12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 08:51 AM   #2
Softride

Default My rating

In general, the skin is not terrible, but it is a little floppy all over the body. You probably used to be fit, or maybe just thin, but not anymore. The shape is decent, but there is fat just about everywhere, revealing a general tendency to gain weight. Bright side: I don't see any stretch marks, at least.

The breasts are sagging. Far too much so. And they are also very small. If you weren't plump, then they would be barely acceptable (maybe). Average nipples. Piercings don't make you more attractive; they just look superfluous.

The belly is simply fat. Nothing much to say. If you are holding your belly in this picture, then I have to say it is very jiggly. I can't see your abs, and you may be struggling to see your pussy.

The thighs are jiggly, but a little out of proportion to the rest of the body. Too thin, perhaps. In general, like the rest of the body, they don't have a sinuous, attractive shape.

Ass, not in a bad shape. Skin is fine too, and not too fat either.

Your pussy is just ugly. Saggy dark labia, bad kept hair bush. It's awful to look at.

Skin: 6
Silhoutte: 5
Breasts: 6
Belly: 3
Legs: 5
Pussy: 3.5
Ass: 6

Overall Rating: 5.07
Softride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 08:52 AM   #3
Softride

Thank you Sir for rating my miserable body. So humbling and humiliating.
Softride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 08:59 AM   #4
lonewolf87

Default How does

How does that make you feel a 5 wow
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity.

Right now I am at 490hours 200down 290 left go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409241
lonewolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 02:00 PM   #5
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Your body shape absolutely fat. Not curvy, not sinuous. There's nothing feminine left, it's just... a giant piece of meat. I can't really tell how you walk, act, and so on, but it could even be hard to tell you apart from a random man, unless you're naked. Your skin is not bad at all, sure you're fat and jiggly, but your skin looks very smooth.

Your breasts... Well. They lack the point of being breasts because you don't really have a feminine shape. They're two giant pieces of meat coming down. I can't if they'd be small or big, if you weren't fat. They're not saggier than they should be. They just fit your body.

Your belly is enormous. It makes impossible for a man to hold you during sex. It is like many layers of fat overlapping... Not pleasant to look at.

Nothing much to say about legs. Huge hamstrings... For two weak legs. I was expecting them to be much bolder though.

Ass, fat as hell but not stretch marks at all. Which is already good itself. It is enough to save you from a total disaster.

Your pussy is actually cute. I like it a lot. Cute lips, cute shape. Nice red hair. Amazing pussy... In the wrong body.

Rating

Silhouette: 2
Skin: 5
Breasts 4
Belly: 3
Pussy: 7
Ass: 3
Legs: 3

Overall: 3.85

Thank you for my humiliation and degradation.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Humiliation_Pig for this post:
Old 07-04-2023, 03:44 AM   #6
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the Rating.

Body with abundant, hourglass shape, but very overweight. Not obese, and not such as to impair appreciation completely. However, on the skin, which is somewhat flabby, there are some signs of stretch marks and some cellulite.

Breasts are abundant, both from being overweight and from nature's bounty. Good proportions, but the all are unfortunately slightly sagging. Nipples round and not protruding.

Abdomen typical of someone who has gained weight little by little. There is much accumulated fat on the belly and flanks.

The pussy is pretty. Dark lips, and nice pink inside. Lips not too prominent, unlike the clitoris which seems a little too pronounced. Nicely shaved.

Jiggly, fat ass. Huge, depending on perspective. At least it is not hairy. However, it's completely unattractive.

Thighs not very attractive , jiggly, and full of cellulite. They are also huge.

Silhoutte: 6.5
Skin: 4.5
Breast: 6.5
Belly: 3.5
Pussy: 6
Legs: 3

Overall: 4.71

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 06:31 AM   #7
Sub1246

Thank you so much for my honest and humiliating rating…

A very feminine body. Shoulders and waist are well proportioned, unlike the small breasts, which slightly spoil the overall appearance. Lean build, with no fat accumulation or stretch marks anywhere on the body. Nice tan.

Breasts are very small, unfortunately. Breasts are quite widely spaced and divergent. This would not have been a problem if the breasts were sufficiently large. Unfortunately, this is not the case, and all that is left are very small breasts, no matter how firm. The nipples are a soft pink, and look like small turgid dots in the middle of a round aerola.

The abdomen is flat, probably due to diet and exercise. Very nice. No signs of abdominals, but this does not spoil the physical appearance at all.

The pussy is the weak spot. Pink lips fleshy and very pronounced, so much so that they protrude considerably. One cannot get a good view of the clitoris because of the labia. Which are also quite wrinkled (much more than average). I couldn't tell if the hair helps or not. The labia would probably protrude anyway. To put it mildly, I would say they may not appeal to everyone.

The ass is firm, not saggy at all, and absolutely proportionate with the rest of the body. Looking at it is truly a pleasure. It is hard to say what is wrong with the ass, as well as with the legs, which are lean and defined.

All in all, a great physique, spoiled by not enough prosperous breasts, and a somewhat ugly vagina. You might have even been worth a full 9, but you'll have to settle for something less.

Skin: 9.5
Silhoutte: 8
Breasts: 5.5
Belly: 8.5
Legs: 8.5
Pussy: 4
Ass: 8

Overall: 7.42
Limits:Extreme pain, Public, Permanent, Family, Scat
Sub1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 06:44 AM   #8
pocket12

I want to say thank you to all the girls that have joined the game so far. I've had a few more than those who replied, who where not comfortable with posting their rating, and whom I'm not mentioning to respect their limits and privacy. However, a much special thanks to the girls who dared posting their rating for everyone to read.

Looking for a sub/slave.
Old 07-22-2023, 11:47 PM   #9
Juliette

Although the body shape is quite overweight, the figure is still pleasing and feminine. Certainly, a leaner body shape would help, especially along the hips and thighs, but one cannot complain too much. In addition, the skin appears smooth and soft, in contrast to what one would expect. Even stretch marks and cellulite are almost nonexistent. In general, the figure has all in all acceptable proportions.

Unfortunately, the breasts are tiny and unattractive themselves. What saves them is the abundance of well-distributed fat throughout, making them just a little larger. If you were fit, they would be practically flat. Whether that's good or bad is hard to say, but overall the whole thing works, albeit with difficulty.

The belly is plentiful, not protruding though. I can't say it's attractive, it's definitely mediocre in appearance, but it maintains its dignity. Its flabby and soft dignity, despite the two rolls of flab.

The pussy is very pretty. Lips not protruding, soft pink in color. Normal-sized clitoris. However, it is wasted for such a body.

Ass is huge, along with the thighs. They are somewhat toned, but disproportionate. To be clear, the width of the ass is greater than the width of the shoulders, and not by a little. It is not saggy, it has to be said. Same with the legs, they are so huge.

Overall, I would say you are an all in all relatively nice, passable girl, despite the visible and serious flaws. Objectively you do not exceed mediocrity, but I have seen more unattractive skinny girls. Fuckable when nobody else is available.

Skin: 7
Silhouette: 5
Breasts: 3
Belly: 4
Legs: 4
Pussy: 8.5

Overall: 4.92
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 02:35 AM   #10
pocket12

I'm up for more ratings if someone is interested!

Looking for a sub/slave.

Advertisements
Kink Talk