Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-13-2024, 11:09 PM   #16
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Wow you've posted some great answers here, you're doing very well! I'll add some more questions. And since you've got a thread asking for dares I'll make answering them more interesting: tie pieces of string to your nipple rings and your middle fingers so that the string tugs on your nipple rings as you type!
  1. Your description of yourself in your dare thread sure sounds cute…cute enough that I want to know more. So describe yourself physically in extreme detail (if you’re concerned about being identified you can be less specific about your face). Pay particular attention to your breasts and pussy.
  2. What is the most submissive you’ve ever felt during kink?
  3. What is the most scared you’ve ever felt during kink?
  4. If your owner, as a reward for good behavior, were to let you pick one rule or one task you’re frequently given to never have to follow or do again, what would it be and why?
  5. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Being tied up naked with your hands behind your back and locked to a lightpost in public with the only way out being to beg passerby to release you or with the only way out being to wait for a four hour timer?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 04-13-2024 at 11:47 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk