Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-26-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
Dare99

Default Summer Fun

This is my first story so any feedback is great. It’s based mainly on true events, but some parts will be fiction. Also, this won’t be all truth or dare, but that will be the back bone of the story. Enjoy!!

The moonlight cast a surreal glow on the trees, lighting them in a white glare. I heard a rustle of movement and froze. Not five feet away Amanda sprinted into the clearing and glanced back, checking for any pursuers. Oh this will be fun, I thought to my self as she crossed into our boundary.

She was beautiful, I realized as I watched her run. Long, flowing blonde hair, and a curvy body made her very attractive with the upper class men. Her large breasts, C’s, maybe D’s, bounced in her t-shirt as she ran like only a cross country runner could. Her bubbly ass stuck out like a beach ball.

She stops and turns in a circle, looking for the flag. This is my chance. Even with my tall frame and broad shoulders, I easily slide around her and sneak up behind her until I could touch her jiggly butt if I wanted to. I DID want to, but refrained and snaked my arm to the top of her head and started patting it.

“SHIT!” She yells, scaring almost me as much as she was. She turns around and tries to hit me but I laugh and dodge to the side. Amanda gets even more mad as she sees Scott jump over the creek carrying the branch in his outstretched hand. Hanging from the top is a dirty pair of panties, signaling the girl’s flag.

One by one, the rest of our group appeared, all breathing hard. There were seven of us in total. Me, Amanda, and Scott, as well as Patrick, Katie, Michelle, and Sally. Scott and Patrick looked so much alike they could have been brothers. Both were short, with brown hair, and a deeply tanned complexion. Katie, on the other hand was the opposite. She was super white, but had raven black hair. Her boobs, while not as big as Amanda’s, were perky enough to show in the slight chill that came with the outdoors at night. Michelle, well, she would be the one out of all of us to win a job as a model. Her body was equal with Amanda’s, but her face was hot enough to burn cookies. She had icy blue eyes and the prettiest smile I had ever seen. And then Sally. She was the odd one out. This was her first year in the neighborhood so no one really knew her yet. She was pretty enough, but lacked the curves that made her outstanding.

Let me explain. In our neighborhood, we have a tradition of going out every night during the summer vacation and playing games. Tonight we started off with Capture The Flag.

“What are we going to do next?” Scott whined, being his usual annoying self. He was the youngest of all of us, and would only be a freshmen in the coming school year.

“How about we go to my house and decide over Coke?” Amanda asked, and we all agreed. We took the small paths that cut through the woods and slipped into Amanda’s air conditioned basement. I walked over to the mini fridge and pulled out a 12- pack of the world’s best soda. Everyone else was arranged in a loose circle, laying on the cool floor.

“I know, let’s play Truth or Dare!” Michelle said, a hungry glint in her eye...

To be continued. Plz Rate, Comment, or critique on whatever.

Last edited by Dare99; 11-26-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:09 AM   #2
Dare99

Anyone like it?? I should have the next part posted today but I don't think I'll continue of it's unpopular...
Old 11-26-2011, 08:03 AM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

For your first story this is really good. Im interested to see what you got, keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
epic kobra

Send a message via MSN to epic kobra

I like the intro so far and I am interested to see what you do with the story. Keep up the good work.
Epic
20/m/us
epic kobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:59 PM   #5
tarheel boy

I like it too. Cant wait for an update.

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Dare99

Sorry everyone, I've been away but will get the next update up tonight or tomorrow.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare99 View Post
Sorry everyone, I've been away but will get the next update up tonight or tomorrow.
Can't wait! Hope it will be as good as the intro!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #8
Dare99

Wow, sorry everyone. I forgot that this was even around. I'll revive this and hopefully make a few posts every week. And I love suggestions and critques so comment on what ever part you want!

We all agreed happily, and arranged ourselves in a loose circle. Scott, Patrick, Amanda and Katie squeezed together on the couch, Sally placed herself on a small beanbag, and Michelle and I hopped onto larger beanbag.

Being friends for such a while, we had all played Truth Or Dare together, woth the exception of Sally, the newest member of our little group.

"I'll start," Patrick offered, "Katie, truth or dare?"

"Truth of course, it's the first question of the game." Katie always has that knack of sounding both sarcastic and pissed off at the same time.

"Alright, so, how many boys have you hooked up with this summer?"

"Just one." Katie answered, and I thought I saw Scott squirm a little on the other side of her.

"Scott, what do you want?"

"Give me a dare," he replied easily.

Katie took a final swig of her Coke, emptying the can, and handed it to him. "Go outside and pee into the can. But leave the door open so we can hear you."

While the dare was a little embarrassing, Scott took the can, and slid open the door, letting in a gust of icy air. With the sufden change of temperature, Michelle snuggled closer to me for warmth, and I could feel her ass squishing against my hip, so no complaints there! We waited a second, and then heard the faint sound of liquid filling a can. It stopped, and a moment later Scott walked in, and handed the can back to Katie.

"Damn, you practically filled it!" She said laughing.

"Happy to help," he joked, and turned onto Sally, "truth or dare?"

"Truth," she answered, her first time playing in our game.

"How far did you get in your last school with a boy?"

Sally looked down at the ground, and said, "Nowhere" in a small voice.

Scott opened his mouth to say something, but Sally's phone went off, and she jumped up.

"Crap! It's eleven-thirty! I promised my mom eleven. I gotta run guys, text me tomorrow!" And with that she vanished into the night.

"Well, she isn't the slut you thought she would be, Patrick." Amanda and him had place a bet on how many boys she'd been with.

"No, but that doesn't make her exempt from initiation," Michelle spoke up finally, "it even gives us a much easier time thinking of things for her to do."

That bewildered me, "since when do we have an initiation?"

"Since one minute ago. Let's just go home for the night, I'll tell you all our plans tomorrow. Amanda, you and Michelle are sleeping over right?"

And with that we all went our separate ways, each thinking of what would be in store for this summer.

More to be continued! Comment your feedback!
Old 07-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
Dare99

THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS WRITTEN FROM MICHELLE'S THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW.

Amanda headed upstairs to grab her overnight bag, leaving Michelle and Katie lounging about in the basment.

"Chelly, what were you saying about initiation..?"

Michelle laughed, "Oh don't worry! I really didnt have anything when I said that, I was hoping someone else would have ideas to make this summer interesting."

Amanda came down the stairs, bag slung over her shoulder. She had changed into short neon green booty shorts, and a tight black tee with a plunging neckline. Michelle found herself envious of such a body. She knew that she had
curves as well, but there was no way she could ever pull off a look so casually.

"I'm ready, let's go!"

The trio headed out, and walked up the street, with little help but the one street lamp casting an orange glow.

Amanda spoke up "Michelle, I know how willing you are to do dares, so i have one for you."

"Go on..."

"Head to the next house on the right, and ring the doorbell. As soon as you do, take off your shorts and panties, and leave the underwear on the steps. Do it whatever you want after, but I would recommend running." A mischeivous grin had snuck across her face.

"Fine. I'll show you who's brave." Michelle crept up to the house and jumped when the lights turned on. "It's only a motion sensor," she thought with relief. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, one hand on the hem. She stepped onto the front stairs, took a deep breath, and rang the doorbell. At the same moment, she yanked down her shorts and panties, left the underwear on the step, and bolted with shorts still in hand.

The breeze felt good down there, where it tickled her bare slit. Behind her, a door opened and she heard a voice yell out. She was out of the porch light beams, but she still tripped out of surprise and slid on the next houses front lawn.

Amanda and Katie ran up besides her, giggling. "Oh girl, youre ass IS grass," Katie said.

Michelle lay, with said butt sticking out into the air. "Well then I have a dare for you," she said. "The rest of the way home you have go in the nude."

Katie was visibly shocked, but only for a moment becore she regained composure. "Easy peasy, but only if you two do it too."

Amanda complied, and her shorts and t-shirt were on the ground in moments. Underneath was a simple pink bra, and a baby blue thong. She unhooked the bra, letting it fall away to reveal her breasts, and hard nipples visible even in the dim light. Her thong was tossed aside, and her pussy came out, shaven like Michelle's.

Katie took off her shirt and sports bra in one motion, revealing firm breats. Her shorts came down, and Michelle was surprised to see she ha no underwear on underneath. She had shave most of her hair off, but left a little landing strip above her clit.

"Uh-oh, we have a ghost on the loose!" Michelle said teasingly, as her own tank top and bra came off, and her tits jiggled once as they were released.

"Shut up. Just because I dont tan in one day like you two can." Kate replied haughtily, and headed up the street.

Amanda was giddy, running and jumping around, it was hard for Katie to stay angry, and the three girls ran and joked about without a care in the world.

Michelle held up her hand when they were still four houses away. "Shhh, that's Sally's house, she could still be awake."

They moved quietly and swiftly until they reached the safety of Michelle's house. Her parents were away, so they had the place to themselves, and they settled, still naked, in the living room to see what was on the TV. After one show, Michelle looked over to ask if there was anything better to watch, and found the others passed out. She sighed, and settled herself to watch Disney Channel reruns...

That concludes this part! As always, comments are loved, as they prove people are truly into my story! If it turns out to not be popular, I think I will just drop it..
Old 07-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #10
End-For-Life

I like it so far and think it has a lot of potential to make different good and exciting things happen.

My current story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178998
End-For-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #11
nude.for.life

Enjoying it! Please continue.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #12
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I am really liking this story so far. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk