Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-01-2022, 08:03 AM   #1
Naughtynina95

Default Home alone for 3 days. Punish me for being horny all the time.

Hi Masters,
I'm home alone for 3 days and have been instructed by my Master to go on a submissive bender by taking instructions, tasks, rules, experiments from other Masters.
I'm open to small punishments for being too horny, and also to detailed time table with hourly tasks, rules, punishments for all the 3 days.
In return, I'll share a detailed written report of completing each task, punishment etc. On private message.

My Master has allowed me to do whatever other Masters ask me to, except sharing photos or videos. However, when i share my reports with him, and he likes a particular task alot, I have to share a photo(of me performing the task, without face) with the Master who gave the task.

Things I have permission to use for pain/pleasure.
Mostly household objects -
Lots of Ice
Candles
Hairbrush handle - used as dildo
Lots of ginger
Toothpaste, Vicks Vaporub
Toothbrush
Clothes hangers
Clothespins
Ropes
Tight harness made by jute rope
Belts
Scarves
Spatula
Metal spoons
Tampons- to be used as anal plugs
Electric trimmer/shaver for the bikini area
Blind fold
Choker jewelry
Water
Water bottles
Kitchen utensils
Chair - to be tied to, bed post - also to be gagged to.

Master's rules say, I have to wear the choker jewelry at all times, and must have the ginger or an ice cube inside my vagina at all times(replace as needed)

I like - bondage, cum denial, pee denial, restraints, a little pain followed by pleasure, ginger fisting in vagina, ice melting inside vagina, hidden public torture.

I dislike (to be used for punishment) -
Edging, pegged nipples, pegged pussy lips, metal spoons spanks on clit, pussy punishment

Limits (can't do)
Too much anal, anything to do blood-scat-pee, any public exposure, family, blackmail.

I play lots of Chess so maybe tasks can be given around it. I'm horny 24/7 and think of sex all the time, so my Master really wants to teach me a lesson for being horny-but all his punishments just turn me on more- so he wants you guys to teach me a lesson to not be such a whore.

For more information of my routines, check the posts-reports I've written before.
Feel free to private message me.
My home alone time starts on 2nd May 9am PCT. I've taken off from work for this, and might just have some 20-40minutes laptop work to do. But besides that, my time is all yours to control and play with.

Limits: family, blood, social suicide, blackmail, scat, photographs, anal, nude in public

Toys- fat handle hairbrush, ice, ginger, clothes pegs, scarves, fat pens, phone that can act as a vibrator, belts,
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 02:47 PM   #2
Naughtynina95

Default Master was furious that I'm not worth any of your attention.

This is a report of my punishment for being such a worthless slut.
Master decided to let me spend my days in denial
He took a jute rope, asked me to undress except undergarments, places one end on my left shoulder under the strap. He then takes the other end, goes under my vagina, brings it from the back, giving me a wedgie, brings it to my right shoulder, crisscrosses the first end and ties a knot. He then places the knot near the vagina. He took two clothes pins, and pegged my nipples along with the ropes.
He's instructed me to edged by humping the knot all the 3 days, and not stop unless someone replies. If no one replies for the next 3 days, I will not be granted permission to cum, only to edge once every 25 minutes. I can remove the clothepins during sleep, but the rope harness must remain with my underclothes.

Limits: family, blood, social suicide, blackmail, scat, photographs, anal, nude in public

Toys- fat handle hairbrush, ice, ginger, clothes pegs, scarves, fat pens, phone that can act as a vibrator, belts,
Old 05-02-2022, 11:21 PM   #3
Naughtynina95

Default Day 1 report for Master

I was in jute rope harness all day. Evern when in public, i wore it underneath and with every movement i made, the jute rope would run against my skin - my vagina my nipples, making it sore and craving for more.
I wasn't allowed to cum because no Master replied with a task or punishment here. I edged 8 times in the span on 17 hours. It was very frustrating to not come.
The nipple pegs got too painful, i had to rotate them every hours as instructed, and i whimpered everytime I snapped them off my nipples or put them back on.
As per Master's instructions, I was wearing the choker jewellery throughout the day, and an icecube in the vagina every hour. I slept wearing the jute harness, and the choker jewellery. The choker added weight to my neck as i slept, and i was reminded of the slut I am even in sleep.
The ice melted slowly and everytime I stood up or sat up straight, the melted ice-now warm, would flush my vagina making me extremely wet for penetration. But i wasn't allowed any penetration unless someone replies on this thread.

The rope adds a chastity-denial element but at the same time allows you to edge so slightly and was actually a pleasant experience.
I had my both hands tied to the bed post while sleeping so that I don't start touching myself. I also tied my feet to eachother using a leather belt while sleeping to feel the restraint between my legs. You know that feeling with the sluts's pussy is all squished up by her own legs, and it gets tingly? Yeah.

I just beg someone would reply here tonight so this horny slut can cum with a Master's permission. Slave patiently waits in harness, day 2, for any Master to notice this horny slut and decide to play with this horny slut's slit.
*Wearing the jute rope harness with choker jewellery, an ice cube(slowly melting) in my vagina, my left hand tied to the bed, while I'm kneeling on the floor upon some grain of rice, patiently awaiting Masters further instructions like a good pet hoping for some orgasms tonight or until the next report*

My vagina is throbbing, craving for more.
I've been a horny slut since i was 15.
Torture me, give me tasks, deny me.
This horny slut deserves some rough play for her uncontrollable urge to keep cumming.

Old 05-03-2022, 12:14 AM   #4
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I suggest a nice long walk wearing nothing but a pretty dress, your choker and a pair of heels, preferably reasonably high. A bra is permitted if necessary.

Make a nipple noose using dental floss and get it snug against both nipples. Smear a nice big blob of vicks on the rope where it rubs against your clit, coat a tampon in some more of it and push it up your ass just before you go out. A nice big ginger plug in your pussy to finish off.

Aim to be out for a couple of hours without stopping and especially without sitting down.

When playing chess, start with a clothespin on one nipple. Every time you move, swap the clothespin to the other nipple. Everytime your opening takes a piece of yours, edge.

I don't think either of these tasks should be sufficient to be given permission to cum at the end.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirStephen76 for this post:
Old 05-03-2022, 12:30 AM   #5
Naughtynina95

I will add this to my task and share a report Sir.
Currently harnessed with crotchrope with a vibrator on my clit for 15 minutes

The following user says Thank You to Naughtynina95 for this post:
Old 05-03-2022, 08:41 AM   #6
Naughtynina95

Default An evening of torture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
I suggest a nice long walk wearing nothing but a pretty dress, your choker and a pair of heels, preferably reasonably high. A bra is permitted if necessary.

Make a nipple noose using dental floss and get it snug against both nipples. Smear a nice big blob of vicks on the rope where it rubs against your clit, coat a tampon in some more of it and push it up your ass just before you go out. A nice big ginger plug in your pussy to finish off.

Aim to be out for a couple of hours without stopping and especially without sitting down.

When playing chess, start with a clothespin on one nipple. Every time you move, swap the clothespin to the other nipple. Everytime your opening takes a piece of yours, edge.

I don't think either of these tasks should be sufficient to be given permission to cum at the end.
Hello Sir,
I wore the crotchrope attached to my shoulders, didn't wear a bra, tied my tipples with floss which made them really hard and pointy. I then wore a pretty yellow and white dress, thigh length long. I kept the choker on, made it tighter, imagined you walking by my side with a leash. I put some VapoRub on my nipples and the rope that touches my clit, and plugged my ass with a Vicks covered tampon. This was tricky. Suddenly everything was stinging, I could barely stand, i got really horny. I also plugged my pussy with a fat piece of ginger, wore a tight thong so that the ginger doesn't fall out, and gave myself a wedgie with it. At this point, I was on fire and i didn't really wanna go out. But i went anyway, wore the most uncomfortable heels i could find and left for a walk. My first big ordeal was climbing down stairs.
It was uncomfortable in heels and my dress kept flying and onlookers got a peak of my wet white panties and inner thigh as I walked down. I walked past a construction site and the workers for sure stared at my hard pointy nipples. I felt really awkward and walked faster, but tripped in the heels. Getting back up was difficult with my holes plugged tight. I felt like a worthless whore who couldn't even walk properly and I knew Master will teach me a lesson for falling.
I went to the grocery store, bought some more clothespins and walked back home. It was atleast an hour long. After coming back home, i was very horny. But i do not have permission to cum yet, so i undressed myself, tied a rope to the bed post and my neck, so that I am reminded not to edge or cum and started playing chess. I removed the floss, and whimpered in pain as i removed it. My nipples were red and sore. When i applied the clothes peg, i was in pain I've never felt before. After every game, I switched the peg off each nipple and it just made me hornier. I'm bursting with a desire to cum. My clit is throbbing, my pussy craves to be full, my nipples needs some icing to feel better. I await further instructions.

Old 12-08-2023, 07:53 PM   #7
Sexylexie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post

Sir, I just did this task. It was extremely uncomfortable but I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Sexylexie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk