Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2022, 02:30 PM   #1
Frontalwedgiehump

Default 19FTM / Looking for Doms (all kinds) for gangbang server!

Hello!! My name is Gin, I am a 19 year old trans man, and I am looking for some doms to join my server! I am holding a Voice Call Event on Saturday July 2nd 2022 at 11:00pm EST, where you and several other dominants can hang out, and torture me and give me orders and commands. I have set up and entire server, so please come on by and make sure to stay for the event! I want to have my pussy belong to everyone in the call.

RULES
*if you do not follow these rules, you will be banned from the server without hesitation.*

1. No Video Call
The event will be held audibly. Gin will not be turning on his camera, and no participant will be turning on their camera under any circumstances.

2. He/him/his pronouns for Gin
Gin is a transgender male, over 1 year on Testosterone injections and pre op. He still has a vagina, with a very sensitive clit. He uses he/him/his pronouns, and asks to be called masculine pet names such as ‘prince’ and ‘baby boy’. Neutral terms like ‘sweetheart’ and ‘baby’ are welcome

3. Respect Gin’s limits
They are posted in the server

4. No pics, no videos
Gin will not be sharing pics or videos of himself

5. Respect the Traffic Light System
Red means stop - if Gin says red, stop everything. Yellow means wait - if Gin says yellow, pause for a second before he is ready to continue. Green means go - if Gin says green, keep going

6. Gin will need to stay somewhat quiet
Gin will have limited time to talk, and will need to keep his moans soft and cute rather than loud and intense. Maybe see you if you break him to that point with edging 😉

Hope to see you soon!!

https://discord.gg/64X6ktYW

Likes: Wedgie, pee holding, frontal wedgies, pillow humping, overstimulation, pussy spanking, bouncing wedgies, pussy rope / Crotch rope / pussy rope walks

Dislikes: ass play, anything to do with food or liquid that isn’t water

Limits: family, friends, pics, vids, blood, scat.

Frontalwedgiehump is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discord, gangbang, pillow humping, pussy abuse, wedgie