Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-04-2022, 08:27 AM   #1
Seeetvixen45

Pencil My strangest fantasy up to now

I don't know if I would like to experience it in real life, but this fantasy turns me on a lot.

In the evening I came back from the party. It was great, I had fun like this for a long time. Great music, great people. Club at a high level. Really nice. People with class, no crazy teenagers, definitely the average age over 30+. No puppy licks, no boorish pickups. Fun among adults. Someone catches your eye, you play with them, make an appointment for later. Routine, maybe boredom? Sometimes you want to break this routine. Unfortunately, the club's standards held back ...
Planning took a large part of the way home. I took a bus from the city center to my district. It was almost empty at this time of day. It was almost dawn, a new day was about to begin.
I still had a half-hour walk from the bus home. Unfortunately. Night buses have a shorter route. Half an hour, I think in different shoes. You need to dress appropriately for parties. This means that heels over 10 cm are not the perfect footwear for longer walks. In addition, a short skirt, with a deep neckline and exposed back. Fortunately, the night was warm.
I live on the edge of town. Street lights work sometimes, sometimes they don't. The area is generally safe, but… as it is in the periphery. Garages, bushes, construction sites along the way. I don't walk around this time often. Familiar places at night look different. Every sound sounds louder. Every strange step can be heard from a kilometer. The heart is beating like crazy. For no reason. It is quiet, no one can be seen. Halfway behind me.

A couple came around the corner. The guy with the woman. At my age, both of them seem to be. He is smartly dressed and classy.
She…
It stunned me.
She was naked, her arms crossed behind her back, shoes ... my 12 cm high heels looked like sandals at her wedges. A collar on her neck, a leash in his hand ... something sticking out of her mouth ... some lace underwear? Nice. I have lived here for so many years and I did not know that I had such neighbors. Wow.
The guy saw what impression they made on me. He smiled…
"Do you want to join?" he asked, "I need help."
Why is he proposing this to me? Hmm. In life, you have to make decisions quickly. These things don't happen every day.
"Okay," I replied after a moment as I regained my voice. - "How can I help you?"
"Do you want to join your friend?" the guy asked. - "her will be brighter, you can experience something else."
I was in shock. I was just thinking about something else, unconventional. The opportunity for adventure came by itself.
"What should I do?" - I asked.
"For starters, we'll go to a more convenient place to start playing." he said.
He handed me the leash and told me to follow him.

It must have looked interesting. An elegant and handsome guy is walking along the sidewalk. Behind him, a girl in a mini-dress, leading another girl on a leash, naked, with thong-gagged lips. Heels rattled on the sidewalk. Fortunately, it was still some time until dawn, people were sleeping unaware of what was going on under their windows.
We came to a small square. A few flower beds and benches, a hedge and a fountain.

"Do as I tell you and don't ask anything, just like your friend." he said to me. I thought so. Because to who else? My friend had been doing everything without saying a word for some time.

I dutifully nodded my understanding and agreeing to the terms.

He ordered his friend to lie down. Command as for a pooch. She, like a doggy, immediately obeyed. She knelt straight, arms still crossed on her back. Like glued. She waited for further orders.

"Let me get to know you better." he said to me. "Turn slowly, I want to see you move. Okay, not too fast. Lift your hair with your hands ... Beautiful. Keep turning. Now let's see what you're hiding under that beautiful dress. Expose one breast, keep turning, now the other. Beautiful. Very good. Now slide the straps down, let the dress fall freely to the ground. That's right. You have beautiful thongs. Take them off too. Stand with your back to me, bend down and show me your buttonholes. Do you use both? "

I nodded my head.

He pointed to my dress and thong.

"Okay. You won't need them. Put them in the trash bin on the other side of the street. For the next one. And take your time."

I gathered up the scrolls slowly and slowly walked in the direction indicated. There were 50 meters to the garbage can, approx. Closer was halfway there. Well. I decided to have fun, we are having fun. I have walked this street many times, but never naked. Interesting experience.

The garbage can was not empty. Standard. Cups and soda cans, MacDonald wrappers with food scraps. Well… I threw it. My relatively elegant and fairly expensive dress landed between the Carlsberg can and the fries box, in leftover sauce and cigarette butts. Same sexy thong. I hope I can come back for them.

As I was halfway back, he stopped me with a hand gesture and pointed to the ground. I think she wants me to go the rest of the way on all fours. Okay. I will try.

The sidewalk was reasonably clean but about hard and rough. My knees will remember this for a long time. When I was close, he pointed to the point in front of the friend I was beginning to admire. She was still on her knees in stillness and silence. Me on all fours in front of her. Interesting composition.

"You did well, you deserve the award. You will get it from a friend."

What can she give me? She is naked except for her shoes and panties in her mouth….
He helped me up. He made me stand astride, close my eyes and open my mouth.
Okay. Was it supposed to be her thong? Because I think he just put them in my mouth.

And then I felt it.
My friend started licking my pussy. Hmm. It was not the first time she did it because I had never been served like this before. It was an unearthly experience. Her panties muffled my moans of pleasure. I would like to sit down and preferably lie down, but I was afraid to move so as not to interrupt what was happening. She had an incredibly efficient and long tongue. Like a lizard or a snake? It slipped between my lips, the tip driving me crazy, caressing my clitoris. How does she do it?

Our Lord was probably bored, because he told her to stop, lie down on the edge of the fountain, which reached about to my waist.
"You can repay your friend the same way." he said. I wanted to crouch to make it more comfortable. None of these things…
"Just bend over." he ordered. "Your pussy belongs to me now." I didn't have to wait long to understand what he meant. As soon as my mouth approached my friend, the Lord grabbed my hips and entered me all… He had the perfect size. not too big, not too thick. Ideal. His thrusts made my nose land between my friend's lips. I tried with all my strength to repay her, and at the same time the Lord gave me so much pleasure ... A wonderful start to the day ...
The Lord suddenly came out of me. He's not finished ... What happened?
He grabbed my hair as I tried to get up from her friend's pussy and held my head, with my tongue and nose between her lips. He ended with his other hand ...
He shot out, flooding my face, eye, nose. Still holding my hair, he shoved his cock between my face and her pussy, pressing harder as I tried to move. My tongue touched her pussy and his cock at the same time. He took turns pushing it into my mouth or into her slit. He did it quite brutally, He turned my face so that it was all in his sperm or her juices. Hmm… Make-up to be corrected. He has finished.

"Both - down," he ordered. We knelt in identical poses.

"Serve your master." - he said to a friend. - "And you are learning." - to me.
She licked his cock clean and wiped it with her hair. She gently tucked his pants away and buttoned them. He took a step back.

"Did you like it?" - He asked. We both confirmed it at the same time. - "Very good. Enough to start with. Just give me your number, I'll call you when we need help on a walk. " Of course, I entered it on the phone that was given to me.

He took the leash in his hand and dragged his friend with him, and after a while they disappeared behind the hedge. I was on my knees for a moment, stunned after all that had happened here. Suddenly it dawned on me. The sun is already rising and I am kneeling naked in the square. In a moment, traffic will begin, people will leave for work.
I jumped up and ran as fast as I could towards the garbage can. Fortunately, the dress was still there. Dirty and smelly, but I didn't have to make my way home naked. All in all, I didn't look particularly attractive anyway. Makeup mixed with drying sperm, hair in all directions, also stuck together ... Clothes ... maybe a washing machine can do it ...
Twirling the thong on my finger, I went home ... I wonder when the phone will ring?

Limits: piss control, blood?

Dislike: face pics

Kik: ask me

Snap: Jacqueline769x
Seeetvixen45 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Seeetvixen45 for this post:
Old 04-04-2022, 11:28 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Oh, very good. You made your fantasy come alive for me as well. Keep up the good work.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 04-04-2022, 02:05 PM   #3
Seeetvixen45

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Oh, very good. You made your fantasy come alive for me as well. Keep up the good work.
Thank You I'm trying my best

Limits: piss control, blood?

Dislike: face pics

Kik: ask me

Snap: Jacqueline769x
Seeetvixen45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, fantasy, fiction, girls, story