Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-25-2022, 11:54 AM   #1
Yoursb

Female 21/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

21/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Id like someone to completely control me.
Pm me if you’d like to
“I’d prefer a female mistress but masters work too”
I’m currently exploring my submissive side

I’m 18 F from india
I don’t have any particular limits except the general ones like no face, public, permanent, blood . Rest I’m pretty new so I don’t have much likes or dislikes either but I do like complete control and being told what to do and not having control even on the basic things be it sexual or non sexual. I’ll also be able to send pictures at limited times as I live with my family for now so it won’t be possible to send pictures all time but the times I won’t be able to send pictures I’ll def send detailed reports
Old 06-25-2022, 12:45 PM   #2
Jubeikiba
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoursb View Post
21/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Id like someone to completely control me.
Pm me if you’d like to
“I’d prefer a female mistress but masters work too”
I’m currently exploring my submissive side

I’m 18 F from india

I don’t have any particular limits except the general ones like no face, public, permanent, blood . Rest I’m pretty new so I don’t have much likes or dislikes either but I do like complete control and being told what to do and not having control even on the basic things be it sexual or non sexual. I’ll also be able to send pictures at limited times as I live with my family for now so it won’t be possible to send pictures all time but the times I won’t be able to send pictures I’ll def send detailed reports
I am 27. Have been in the DomSub scene for 4 years now. I read your post looking for a dom and i accept your limits and kinks. My kinks include Humiliation degradation, pet play, spankings, tease and denial and such. if you're interested let me know and we can further discuss the details.
Old 06-25-2022, 12:49 PM   #3
JustADom890

Good evening, just dropped you a DM, would be nice to hear back and chat some more!
Old 06-27-2022, 12:50 AM   #4
Twisted_Master

I am interested to speak more and find out if we could work together. I have messaged you on kik, but please let me know if you would rather talk on here to start.

Advertisements
Kink Talk