Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2022, 04:31 AM   #31
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Wow I think this is going extremely well so far. I think you should also have a "no furniture" rule for the rest of the summer to make sure you are really well acquainted with that floor.. Exceptions can be made by your Owner for visitors and when in other peoples houses, but apart from that no use of furniture whatsoever..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 03:58 AM   #32
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

For one week, or longer (up to Sir to decide),with your thigh bands locked on and locked together. Using a short chain/rope connect your wrists to them (long enough to keep yourself upright while crawling) If you have a short spreader bar, attaching it to your wrists would be a great addition. You will also need a spreader bar keeping your ankles spread apart. Take some rope or chains, attach to each end of the spreader bar and lock/tie to your collar just long enough to be able to look up but not stand comfortably. Also, wear the collar and horse blinkers for the entire time for good measure!

The idea is to have to make small, synchronized movements to be able to crawl anywhere.

Master may decide to replace blinkers with a blindfold when he's home, and put your food in the bowl and randomly place it somewhere and have you try and find it to eat!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 12:46 AM   #33
happyhungry

Please let us know the consequences you had to face for being a rulebreaking liar.
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:51 AM   #34
artin

You should clear up your schedule for a day. During that day, you should:
  • Buy a piece of clothing
  • Purchase some groceries
  • Take a taxi
  • Get a pedicure

The twist is that during all these activites you should pretend that you can’t talk, so you’d remember that every time you talk you must be grateful and tell the truth.

Your master can add or remove activities from my list.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk