Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 01-11-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
BeauSasha

Default Crossdressing Thoughts

I really enjoy crossdressing, but I'm still horrified about the wrong person (or any person) finding out.

I once read an article about plus-size skinny jeans (for women). It went into the detail about people saying "big girls" shouldn't wear "skinny" jeans and that sort of thing. But it went on to explain that those types of definitions don't matter as long as you buy the right size. Yes, there are "skinny jeans" for a size 20.

The article explained that society and media has set it's standard for what a woman should look like and what they should wear. With this is made a very strong emphasis on wearing the proper size. You are the size you are, simple as that. Simple - Wearing a size 2 doesn't make you a size 2. Your body is your body, get the right size, and rock it.

When I read this I applied it to my crossdressing. I mean yeah, sure, I got a mini skirt and tanks tops and yoga shorts... They don't look great, but I enjoy wearing them in my own private time. But, if you want to crossdress publicly the same rule applies, just buy your size.

For this reason, when I'm travelling, I have a pair of jeans that actually just look men's skinny jeans, but they're actually womens' jeans. I love wearing these. They fit different, they're a little tight, but really nobody knows.

That said... One of my limits is friends and roommates, but I crossdress in front of them all the time. Here's a pic of me in a WOMENS sweatshirt, WOMENS bermuda shorts, with a sports bra and tank top underneath. The trick is that no one knows but me. It looks perfectly fine. But I know what I'm wearing... I know how it feels... I know what part of the store I bought it from...

I don't have a feminine body - I never will. I'm not passable, I'm not short, I'm not skinny. Doesn't matter. I LOVE crossdressing. And as much as I fantasize about the skimpy dresses and revealing shirts, I try to buy what actually FITS me... And because I can wear it comfortably I love it that much more.

I hope this encourages some crossdressers. There's a lot of options regardless of your body. I like chicken and pizza and bear... Yet I comfortably and enjoyably crossdress every day and no one knows but me
BeauSasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk