Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2023, 02:54 PM   #31
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
So I did as you instructed and poured the water over my cunt however this made it difficult for the electrodes to stick so I dried off and tried again. This time they stuck perfectly. I set my alarm then turn them on. After I got over the initial shock, it was quite a pleasant sensation so I turned them up and quickly maxed them out. I found it was most painful when spreading my legs as wide as I could so I did that for the ten minutes, occasionally spreading my labia as well to increase the pain. I tried to masturbate but it was hard not to accidentally connect the electrodes and reduce the pain and I figured pain was more important over pleasure.

That being said, the stimulation to my cunt has made quite a mess with my juices dripping round to my arse.

I know I don't deserve it but I'm really desperate to cum!
You have done well. Perhaps you are not quite as useless as I had imagined. You prioritising pain over pleasure does you credit.

As long as you are naked, and can watch yourself in a mirror, you may cum.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 02:57 PM   #32
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
You have done well. Perhaps you are not quite as useless as I had imagined. You prioritising pain over pleasure does you credit.

As long as you are naked, and can watch yourself in a mirror, you may cum.
Thank you so much!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Humiliation_Pig for this post:
Old 02-06-2023, 11:25 PM   #33
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I have received a PM punishment where I've been instructed to whip my pussy with a charging cable 105 times (5x every pair of panties I own). I'm not looking forward to this as it's going to be super painful but I know I deserve it.

I'll post a report when I'm done.

In the meantime, please do consider punishing me further!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-06-2023, 11:34 PM   #34
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Hold your hands behind your back and grind against each bed pillow until there is a wet spot on them. Then flip the around and do it again.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 02:37 AM   #35
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I have complete the whipping of my pussy. It was extremely painful as I predicted. I didn't count any miss hits so in total I whipped myself about 140 times (it took me a while to get my aim right!)

I then went on to complete my humping task. This was very humiliating particularly watching and feeling my tits bounce and swing as I humped. I have three pillows on my bed so had to do this six times. It was hard having my hands behind my back and the material of the pillow case felt rough against my punished pussy. Thankfully though, the stimulation was enough for me to be sufficiently wet to complete the task.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-07-2023, 05:47 AM   #36
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Place a bucket in front of your toilet. Until you get permission otherwise, that bucket is your toilet. You may not clean or empty it without permission.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 02-07-2023, 05:51 AM   #37
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Place a bucket in front of your toilet. Until you get permission otherwise, that bucket is your toilet. You may not clean or empty it without permission.
Thank you for this punishment. I will start right now!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-07-2023, 02:42 PM   #38
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Just thought I'd post a quick update.

Using my toilet bucket has been so humiliating today. I haven't been able to stop wondering what will happen to the contents when I'm eventually given permission to clean it up. Looking and smelling the mess I've made both horrifies me and turns me on...

I've also had a number of PM dares which have been keeping me busy. So if anyone feels like tormenting me further you can do it on thi thread or via PM.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-07-2023, 05:05 PM   #39
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I've received a PM giving me permission to stop using the bucket on the condition that I pour the contents all over myself.

It's a tough choice as I really don't want to get messy right before bed but the content is only going to get worse over time, particularly after tomorrow morning...

Anyone fancy helping me make a decision? Please?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-07-2023, 07:49 PM   #40
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
I've received a PM giving me permission to stop using the bucket on the condition that I pour the contents all over myself.

It's a tough choice as I really don't want to get messy right before bed but the content is only going to get worse over time, particularly after tomorrow morning...

Anyone fancy helping me make a decision? Please?
If you stop using the bucket, we"ll need to find something else to do with your waste.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-08-2023, 12:55 AM   #41
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If you stop using the bucket, we"ll need to find something else to do with your waste.
What would that be? It so hard to make a choice when I don't know what the consequences will be.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-08-2023, 06:30 AM   #42
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

That's the fun piggy. I can tell you this, I have no intention of letting you just throw your wastr down the toilet.

Here's an idea to help you decide. Go into the bathroom. Kneel in front of the bucket of the bucket, and think of all the wonderful things you can do with your own waste. Post an essay talking about it that explains why using the toilet would be a waste. Once you have posted, you may leave the bathroom.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-08-2023, 06:44 AM   #43
Voglio Godere

- Drink 1 liter of water
- Insert your biggest vibrator in your filthy pussy and a butt plug in your filthy ass, then wear a diaper
- You can't take off your diaper for 3 hours

How does it sound as a punishment?
Have fun and report :*

I'm here to be controlled by the getdare community.

I currently only own a vibrating wand that gives me wonderful orgasms
Voglio Godere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 07:27 AM   #44
Tonystank3000

Quote:
That's the fun piggy. I can tell you this, I have no intention of letting you just throw your wastr down the toilet.

Here's an idea to help you decide. Go into the bathroom. Kneel in front of the bucket of the bucket, and think of all the wonderful things you can do with your own waste. Post an essay talking about it that explains why using the toilet would be a waste. Once you have posted, you may leave the bathroom.
Maybe when you get permission to use the toilet that bowl is what you will use to shower for the night. Then you may not clean yourself tell the morning or if shower in the morning the night.
Tonystank3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 07:34 AM   #45
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voglio Godere View Post
- Drink 1 liter of water
- Insert your biggest vibrator in your filthy pussy and a butt plug in your filthy ass, then wear a diaper
- You can't take off your diaper for 3 hours

How does it sound as a punishment?
Have fun and report :*
Great thinking. She was complaining about using the bucket.

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment