Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-07-2014, 10:49 PM   #16
luvdiapers

every night go to bed after drinking three cups of water in at least two diapers. if you can not keep from wetting the diaper till an hour after you wake up then you will be in diapers for the day. whenever you are at home you must wear at least two. you need to at least be in pullups if your going out, but try to keep to diapers. either way, you cant use the bathroom that day. on the second day when you wake up you will have to hold it for an hour and a half, the third day 2 hours, etc.

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:39 PM   #17
luvdiapers

if someone sees this in time, i am going out tonight and have all day off tomorrow so a dare could use that

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #18
toddiaper

Wear quadruple diapers for an entire day, but go about your day as normal. You can change, but you can't hide ;p
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:59 AM   #19
sissyray
Account Banned

put on three diapers and go for a drive you cant go home till you have wet twice

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched

Last edited by sissyray; 06-09-2014 at 10:32 AM.
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:41 AM   #20
toddiaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyray View Post
put on tree diapers and go for a drive you cant go home till you have wet twice
But I don't have any tree diapers! :O
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 03:32 AM   #21
Slug58
Account Banned

Stay in diapers for 1 minute for every day since the last ost in this thread; only 2 changes per day allowed

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 09:38 AM   #22
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Start by finding a large can of refried beans and a bottle of lemonade. You are going to wear a triple layer diaper, putting the lemonade into the front of the outermost layer (so your diaper turns yellow) and dumping the beans into the inner most diaper. You must go to a movie theatre dressed like this, and cannot change until you get home.

At the theatre you must drink at least 2L of liquids and see a film that is at least 150 minutes long.

Enjoy the waddling hehehe

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 10:38 AM   #23
Captain0blivious

BabyWeirdo, while you’re wearing a triple diaper, you have to order food delivery or go out to a restaurant. Your outfit should be a long t-shirt over leggings. You can wear a shorter skirt instead of the t-shirt if you’re going out to a restaurant.

You aren’t allowed to change yourself out of the triple diaper until you have done all of the following:
- Posted in 3 diaper themed getdare threads
- Messed yourself
- Wet your triple diaper so much that the outer layer is mostly wet.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Captain0blivious for this post:
Old 05-11-2022, 02:43 PM   #24
Captain0blivious

I’m gonna bump this because it does look like a fun thread.

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Old 05-17-2022, 02:43 AM   #25
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I’m bumping to I may join soon

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 05:57 AM   #26
Captain0blivious

You just need to post a dare to the person above. You don’t join these types of threads by “bumping”, that’s just for someone who posted last.

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Old 05-17-2022, 12:42 PM   #27
Benjaneson
Baby Member

CaptainOblivious:

Don't use the bathroom from at least 5 pm. At 7 pm, put on a single diaper on top of your underwear. Continue with your evening and night as usual, but no changing the diaper, whatever happens, until at least 7 am.

In the morning:
If your underwear and/or diaper is messy, take your diaper off and dispose of it outside (it can be in a bag), while still wearing your messy underwear underneath your clothes. You can then change to clean underwear and dress as usual.
If your underwear and/or diaper is wet, do as above. You then have to wear double diapers under your clothes for the next 24 hours, wherever you go. When you're outside you don't have to use them, but when you're at home you have to use them (and can change immediately).
If your underwear and diaper are dry, leave your underwear and single diaper on. You will have to wear these for the next 24 hours, wherever you are. You can change immediately, but even when you're outdoors, you have to keep your wet and messy underwear with you - no throwing them away.
Benjaneson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:06 AM   #28
Klickfoot

Get 5 diapers. Slightly cut holes in one of them. Mix all 5 diaper up in a bag or so, so you don't know which diaper has the cuts. Now choose 4 public places you like to go to. Every place should be riskier than the place before. Now, put on a random diaper without looking for the cuts and go to one of your choosen places. You can only come home, after you have flooded your diaper at least once. You can pick the order of where to go by yourself but if you choose to go to the riskiest places last and the cutted diaper is still in the pile, there is a 50/50 chanche of you wetting your pants in public so you might want to get this over first
have fun ^^
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:27 AM   #29
Al3x

Put on 2 diapers make sure they are comfortable these are going to be you best friends you may piss in them as much as you like but you can’t change for 6 hours after putting them on and every 30mins you must drink 1 glass of water. If you diapers start to leak to bad so sad, if you go out in public enjoy trying to hide your oh so embarrassing little secret especially if there all full 😂. Do this for 2 times a day for 3 days if you want to keep going but after the first 6 hours only wear 1 diaper.

Likes: bdsm, piss play (no drinking) forced orgasm, light pain, bladder control, anal and diapers.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94765

Love being forced to wet my diaper

Kik: James1245789
Btw my kik is glitched and won’t show me my new messages if anyone knows how to fix this let me know
Al3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:29 AM   #30
SubbyFoxboi

Your goal is to make your diaper leak as fast as possible. In order to do that you're going to need to drink a lot of water, which you'll have to earn.
You can have 1 glass every 2 hours free of charge if you want more than that you'll have to work for it.
You can earn an extra glass by writing out the following line 100 times: "I'm a stinky baby who loves soggy diapers."
You can also earn a glass by wearing nipple clamps for 15 minutes, if you combine both by writing 100 lines with nipples clamped you can have 2 and a half glasses.
You can repeat those tasks as many times as you want to earn more water.
Once your diaper starts to leak multiply the amount of hours it took you by 5 and since I'm nice I'll let you round down so 2 and a half hours would count as 2 hours that's the amount of minutes you need to spend in a diaper hood.
So for example it took you 4 and a half hours to leak you would round down to 4 and multiply by 5 to give 20 mins in a nice and soggy diaper hood
You can half the amount of time you need to spend in a diaper hood if you wear nipple clamps as well.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diapers, embarrassing, humiliation