Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-09-2014, 05:55 AM   #1
kinkyboy27
Account Banned

Male 21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hey there,
I am a young, male dom, looking for a female slave. I am kind, yet strict so don't be fooled by my youth. I make explicitly clear that I wish for this to be a strictly online relationship, and long term, perhaps leading to meeting at some point in the future.

A few of my likes/dislikes for any potential slaves to do:
Slave must like:
- Mild pain
- Nipple play
- Spanking
- Anal (not necessary straight away)
- Role play (perhaps)
- Punishment
- Toys

I will respect any limits put forward to me by my slave and I am available at almost all times due to my current unemployment, and so hours are flexible although some things I ask of my slaves may interfere slightly with day to day activities but hopefully not a huge amount.

I have had one slave before and been a slave once before, and having been on the other side of a whip I think I am particularly fully equipped to be a good, caring but strict dom for a submissive slave.

I thank you for your time in reading this, and look forward to any responses: pm me if interested or add me on kik @ hendersonxx

Advertisements
Kink Talk