Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
Anallbaka

Bell Epic Minecraft diaper dare/challenge

You will need:
DIapers
A lot of time

Starting off you must wear a diaper for 1 hour.

Start a new minecraft world after putting a diaper on. Everytime you break wood or coal ore add 1 minute to your time, every time you break gold, or lapis you must add 10 minutes to a bath room timer [this timer will determine how long you must hold your bladder and bowels] if you find diamond you must use your diaper once for every diamond found.
Anallbaka is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Anallbaka for this post:
Old 07-18-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

I like this dare it seems like a lot of fun I will have to try it sometime.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
pantieslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anallbaka View Post
You will need:
DIapers
A lot of time

Starting off you must wear a diaper for 1 hour.

Start a new minecraft world after putting a diaper on. Everytime you break wood or coal ore add 1 minute to your time, every time you break gold, or lapis you must add 10 minutes to a bath room timer [this timer will determine how long you must hold your bladder and bowels] if you find diamond you must use your diaper once for every diamond found.
Hi would you be able to write up a dare for terraria and diapers?
Old 07-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

I won't be doing this as I don't do diaper stuff. But I would suggest putting some kind of goal on this. "Play minecraft for an hour" but then adding penalties for doing things in the game invites someone to just wander the world for an hour and take it off at the end. You should make it where they have to build something specific or dig to a certain depth or whatnot. That way it forces them to add time and to build something in the most economical way possible. Otherwise they're just gonna play for a bit realize they've added more time then they want and just stop doing anything. If they keep adding time from breaking things then it'll never end until they stop doing anything for a long time.

Great concept and start for a dare but just needs some refinement in my opinion.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:45 PM   #5
Kitten9876

This sounds very fun and a good start. I would definitely try if I had diapers, but I also think (as with the person above) that you should add onto it a little, like an idea to put the diaper to good use is every time you die is one time you'll have to pee or soil yourself as punishment(and no changing diapers until time is up) or maybe a goal is to build/find one of the portals(either ender or nether) which can take a while to find/get materials for and then the time they add up breaking stuff is extra time the have to wear the diaper AFTER finishing a/the goal/game
SOFT LIMITS public,pics, nudity(includes pics), messy,bodywriting(visible)
HARD LIMITS perminant,pee/poo, clit pain, pain,vid/cam
TOYS: Buttplug, 8" vibrating dildo(i finally fixed it :-D), gag, nipple clamps

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Kitten9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #6
thingywhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbt_please View Post
I won't be doing this as I don't do diaper stuff. But I would suggest putting some kind of goal on this. "Play minecraft for an hour" but then adding penalties for doing things in the game invites someone to just wander the world for an hour and take it off at the end. You should make it where they have to build something specific or dig to a certain depth or whatnot. That way it forces them to add time and to build something in the most economical way possible. Otherwise they're just gonna play for a bit realize they've added more time then they want and just stop doing anything. If they keep adding time from breaking things then it'll never end until they stop doing anything for a long time.

Great concept and start for a dare but just needs some refinement in my opinion.
I agree... But it's nice to see other Minecraft diaper dares pop up.

Dislikes: ice, humiliation, messy.

Limits: anal, cbt, consumption of bodily fluids, involving others, pics, permanent.
thingywhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #7
Anallbaka

I appreciate The feed back, I didn't put much thought into this as I was thinking it wouldn't be read or done. I will now be off to add goals
Old 07-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #8
thingywhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anallbaka View Post
I appreciate The feed back, I didn't put much thought into this as I was thinking it wouldn't be read or done. I will now be off to add goals
Awesome, I look forward to it..!
I also added "diaper" and "minecraft" tags to the thread.

Good luck..!

Dislikes: ice, humiliation, messy.

Limits: anal, cbt, consumption of bodily fluids, involving others, pics, permanent.

Last edited by thingywhat; 07-26-2013 at 09:36 PM.
thingywhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:09 PM   #9
Anallbaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingywhat View Post
Awesome, I look forward to it..!
I also added "diaper" and "minecraft" tags to the thread.

Good luck..!
Thank you once again, also I didn;t edit same day, cause the edit button was missing

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, minecraft