Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2016, 07:13 AM   #1
Master_24
Account Banned

Male 31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

Hello boys,

I'm Master Mattew, really strict master 31 years old from canada! I'm looking for complete control of a boy, either on kik or real time! I'm average and live alone!

I'm into humiliation, cbt, anal, chastity, reports, shower/bathroom control, daily task, clothes control etc!

I'm not into scat(exept drinking pee), not into family, and not into crossdressing(extreme, wearing girl underwear is okay)

I'm looking for a serious slave boy (straight, gay, bi, married, in a relationship) to completly control and to give rules and task!

I Might request that you buy some toys!

as for you: you must be slim/athletic and you must show face, face is an absolute must, if you don't plan on showing face, DO NOT CONTACT ME!

Kik: mastermattew with name, age, location and a pic to see what you look like! tell me if you're straight,bi or gay and if you're single or in a relationship!

thank you for your time!

mastermattew

Advertisements
Kink Talk