Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2020, 09:33 AM   #1
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Rainbow Control my holiday

Hi,

I am in the process of organising a holiday and will leave what I get up to to getdare.

What is the holiday?

I am going alone to a cottage. It does have a hot tub but being England the weather will not be great. I will also be there over both halloween and my birthday. I want to be en femme the entire time (my first prolonged period) and will arrange outing in the day - not entirely settled yet.

What you can control?
Anything you think fits with this theme - in particular what I wear or anything else to make me feel girly is welcome but I do want to go out during the day and not looking for it to be one long public humilation/get arrested so please be sensiable.

Due to covid there will not be clubs etc so please bear in mind (especially any Halloween suggestions) and will be generally eating in the cottage.

I do still have some diaper which will come if required for a task but otherwise stay at home. I can also do a bit of prep before I go if required.

Swimwear wise I don't have anything yet but found some suggestions - feel free to pick from it / suggest something else but delivery times may be a factor in any choice.
1) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...R440ZENX&psc=1
2) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...LJJB1HJ5&psc=1
3) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ITWBTKDM&psc=1
4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...H9NGHFWI&psc=1

I have a few ideas on what to wear but will let you decide - already have some clothes but may get a little extra for the holiday. Again please keep it season approapriate.

In terms of activities - there will be a couple of days I visit a stately home / ruins, probably a museum and some walking. Will let you know more once I know.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers

Last edited by ewitch; 10-04-2020 at 09:58 AM.
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #2
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should absolutely wear lipstick the entire time, you can cover it with your corona mask but make sure to reapply it every hour.

One day you must go out fully crossdressed and stay out for at least an hour while its daylight.

Each night you should sleep in a diaper.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:21 AM   #3
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaMaid View Post
I think you should absolutely wear lipstick the entire time, you can cover it with your corona mask but make sure to reapply it every hour.

One day you must go out fully crossdressed and stay out for at least an hour while its daylight.

Each night you should sleep in a diaper.
Thanks - will defiantly wear lipstick and plan on being fully crossdressed every day.

Will sleep in a diaper every night except any night where I have a conflicting dare.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Old 10-08-2020, 01:01 AM   #4
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Now booked so got an itinery bellow - please help fill it in.

Monday
Go to a plane museum on route and then arrive
Tasks - none
Wear - no rules

Tuesday
Museum and botanical gardens
Tasks - none
Wear - no rules

Wednesday
Stately home
Tasks - none
Wear - no rules

Thursday
TBC
Tasks - none
Wear - no rules

Friday
Go home

Advertisements
Kink Talk