Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-14-2020, 11:33 AM   #1
BigBrattyBoyFTM

Joystick Humilation For After Workout

Almost everyday I work out. I’m a bigger dude so I already sweat a bunch and to add to that I do at least a 30 minute HIIT work out which has me dripping in sweat. I kept thinking of how I could make it a punishment for me, like having to wear the same underwear for each work out until they’re wicked gross and then have to do something with them, and or, punishment ideas to do directly after. But unfortunately I’m just not super creative for myself, it’s always better coming from someone else.

So what I’m asking for, is if anyone has any humiliating and/or punishment tasks to keep in mind while I’m working out or something to make it slightly harder to work out, etc.

There is no time limit to submit considering I work out daily. I’m posting this approx. 30 minutes before my next work out as an FYI.
Hard limits: Scat, Illegal, Family/Friends, Public, animals, vaginal penetration, blood, extreme pain.
BigBrattyBoyFTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise dare, humilation, sweaty, wedgie . games .