Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #16
SolarFox

Send a message via MSN to SolarFox
Default Last Dare

The last dare i did was given to me by marc. I was dared to wear no underwear to the mall and then to try on two new pairs of jeans while someone was in the changing room with me and then to post the results in detail here. I had A LOT of fun with this dare. I went to the mall and went into one of my favorite clothing stores and got two pairs of jeans. I went to the changing room where a guy handed me the key and i went in to change. I pressed this button in the stall that tells the person manning the changing rooms to come to the stall to see if the customer needs a different size or color (hope this makes sense) and the guy came over. Because i was in the corner stall i opened the door and stood there bottom half naked and asked the guy to help me open the button on the jeans. He came into the stall opened the button and walked out without a word. After that i came out of the stall and bought one pair of jeans (i needed a new pair anyway ) I haven't seen that guy since .

.:SolarFox:.
SolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #17
joeman

last dare I did was to give my Girl friend oral, got her to have an orgasm by the way(ten seconds before her mom came home). I would most like to be my girlfreinds slave for a week.
joeman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk