Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #1
Sasuke4395

Question bad Dream

describe the most discusting dream you ahve ever have with detail of what happened, remember to put your age.
Sasuke4395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
nina

I actually had a really bad dream recently. It was my first day of college, and many of my friends from school were there. The RAs and other coordinators treated us like children. This may not seem like a bad dream, but when everyone from your high school goes to a state university and you get out, it is a nightmare.
nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:25 AM   #3
hotnpimpin

heyy Sasuke4395 What is most discusting dream you have ever had with detail of what happened.
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:45 AM   #4
Sasuke4395

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnpimpin View Post
heyy Sasuke4395 What is most discusting dream you have ever had with detail of what happened.
you first please
Old 04-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #5
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Never really had a bad dream...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:15 AM   #6
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

When I was about 7, I had a recurring dream that I was at school and had an accident such that my head was severed from my body. Woke up each time I had the dream which went on for about 3 nights. Not had since!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:47 PM   #7
love.ya.all.night

Send a message via AIM to love.ya.all.night

OMG glut god you are so lucky!
I've had many bad and dusgusting dreams in my life but havn't had many bad ones since I got my new dreamcatcher.
When I was little I had re-ecuring nightmares about a large man who would chase after me and then turn into a bunch of giant fish with giant teeth and it would eat me. It would happen about three times a night for a few weeks.

If you wanna know pm me
love.ya.all.night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:04 PM   #8
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I've had a recurring nightmare when I was in still in school. I was either at school or another public place such as a mall & a mass shooting started. Never got shot or injured in my dreams but it was freaky enough for me to feel bad all day long afterwards.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #9
Saul2007

Send a message via Yahoo to Saul2007
Default Freaky Dream

I used to dream I was Gazing at my shed tho my Patio doors. The a Pink Knight charged out of the shed at the bottom of my garden and charged down the path at me. I turned to run away but couldn't move and ended up getting impaled on his lance.

Guess thats rather boring.

Saul
Saul2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #10
naularry

I used to have bad dreams as a kid. There were lots of monsters chasing me (usual kid nightmare). Then a saw a cartoon (Ghostbusters) where they told that if you concentrate when you fall asleep you can control your dream. The next night i did that, and when the monster came at me the next night i started running as usual but then manage to control the nightmare, took a baseball and thrash them. Was the end of the nightmare.

Now the only one i have is when i'm sick, i'm in a race and i'm 5th. I pass everybody but then i realize i'm 5th again, over and over until i wake up totally drench.
naularry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:03 PM   #11
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

i've had tons of bad dreams but i can't remember any so ya all i can remember is falling but instead of waking up/flying i landed and the sec b4 landing was kinda scary and it wasn't really a bad dream just the only thing i can remember ya i know waste of a post
doomed_soul89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:46 PM   #12
love.ya.all.night

Send a message via AIM to love.ya.all.night

Doomedsoul: gosh, I love dreams about falling and when you wake up and felt like you fell since I (tee hee) belive in astro-projection.

If you wanna know pm me
love.ya.all.night is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk