Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-26-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya
Post My Ex-Girlfriend [FICTION]

Let me explain this type of story gets passed on to different people every post.

Brandon was an 18 year old boy. He had blonde hair that reached his ear and blue eyes. One day he went to a party his ex-girlfriend had invited him to.
His ex-girlfriends name was britney. Eventually everyone but brittney , her friends, and brandon were gone. Let's have a drinking contest said brittney. Fine. Brandon won but got drunk. He found himself one the couch. he looked down and he was wearing a stuffed bra and a pink thong. What the f**k he said. You are yo be mine and my friends slave or well show them pictures of you naked brittney said. Not wanting his parents to see the pictures he said ok. then tell your parent youll be staying here this week so he did. First of all here all the rules:

1. you must do everthing we say

2. Always call us
mistress

3.Wear panties always

You understand ? Yes mistress he said.

Ok now we will punish you for talking back before. Strip
he was going to the bathroom but Brittney said do it here so he did . Next he was made to lay down. They put a Ballgag ,tied her feet and hands

(sorry its short i got school next person to keep it going write it from brandons point of view)
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

He was tied up, naked and had a group of girls looming over him, grinning as they concucted plans within their heads. Britney beant down and began to stroke his cock, which was hard with the excitement of the situation, but he was also afraid, terrified of how it may end.

"You're dirty and disgusting aren't you?" he didn't reply "AREN'T YOU?" she insisted, Brandon nodded, unable to speak with the ball gag in his mouth

"Do you want a shower, will it make you less disgusting?" he nodded again, hoping it was the right answer "Good, now lets go"

He was dragged up the stairs of Britney's house and into the bathroom, nervously taking each little hop, hoping he wouldn't fall with the small amount of support he was given by his mistresses. He was helped into the bath which had a power-shower connected from the taps.

Britney stod over him in the bath, pulling down her short skirt and panties and unleashing a golden shower onto his head as he squirmed, trying to stop it covering him and getting in his eyes.

One by one his mistresses all completed similar actions and he was left to soak in a bath filled with pee, still hard from his ex-girlfriends stroking, alone in the silence whilst the others went downstairs to plot further

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:00 PM   #3
Bored
Distinguished Member

that was good im glad people are writing agian. im not much good at writing. but i love to read these stories
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:23 AM   #4
guakamaya

good job im sorry my grammar wasn't great
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old 07-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #5
guakamaya

i wonder who will post next
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old 07-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

u did u stop riting guakamaya

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #7
SlaveBoy

i love all the story
SlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:03 AM   #8
doxanything

i will be your slave
doxanything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:29 AM   #9
molten man
Distinguished Member

sjsully06 what happened 2 d story!! i think it wen a little too far??

26/m/straight
Old 07-13-2007, 12:52 AM   #10
sjsully06
Account Banned

I didnt do it... my friend was over and he did it, o well...

il try to fix it later

its worse than what the other kid did to..lol
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:06 AM   #11
insanehuman455

well i originally was planning for him to think he was getting revenge but the dad would have knowledge that the gun wasnt loaded and was just waiting out to see what he did, then once again resume conrol, this time with counter revenge in mind

but yeah the last post was quite terrible, but thinking about the story it can go on for quite long with out a conclusion because if you take it day by day for a month thats 30 posts worth, so if he is in slavery for just the summer thats like at least 70 posts worth, so i say ignore/delete the jail post and everyone just have fun writting the story, this is also a good area for new writers to test their writing skills without making a completely new story on their own.
insanehuman455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #12
sjsully06
Account Banned

-2 DAYS LATER-

I had never been so humiliated, i felt like the world was lost on me, my parents hated me and now i was under the watchful eye of brittany. I knew I would have to get used to it, some of the things i was starting to enjoy. She bought me yesterday a large tipped vibrating butt plug and some Abena X-plus diapers. What i was starting to dislike tremendously was the clothes i had to wear with it. She bought me 7 sissy dresses, each of them different soft pastile colors. The one im in at the moment is a pink sissy dress with frills and puffed arm holes, i was in a nightmare.

Its time for you lunch baby, brittany said to me. she walked over with a bottle of warm milk and forced me to drink it, but instead of finishing it i hit it out of her hand and told her to get the fuck away.

Instead that evil bitch smiled and said she was glad i did that, now she could try out her new punishment, she left the room and returned 3 mins later with a bag of stuff, first thing she removed some handcuffs and cuffed me to my bed, both hands were stuck above my head, secondly she removed a ball and gag and stuck it in my mouth and strapped it shut. she took out rope and tied me in a way were my foot were stuck but were they were also suspended revealing my diapered ass. she then took out a monsterous looking butt plug, it had little gel spikes all over it and it was huge. she lubed it up and pulled down my diaper and inserted it, i let out a gasp , it hurt at first. she then told me she wasnt done, she had 3 male masters in the next room ready to get me. she lef and said have fun...
Old 07-10-2007, 10:30 AM   #13
sjsully06
Account Banned

The three men entered the room and i knew i was in for a long day. the first man sat down next to me and started to stroke my penis, i had an instant erection. the second man started to stoke his own penis, he made it rise then he removed my ball gag and put his ppenis in my mouth, pulling in and out, in and out, the third man made him self cum and he spread it on my whole body, they were making me there bitch. the second man cummed deep in my throat, it was so deep i couldnt traste the saltyness. it had now been thirty minutes of being fucked in the mouth by three people, my ass started to hurt. my diaper was wet with cum and piss.

1 hour later they were still going at it. and they finally stopped, ok we must leave now they said, but he stated how they would be back everyday at noon.

a little later brittany entered the room smiling, she told me before i could ask that she was happy because of what she did to me. so naturally i instantly thought it was because she made me get raped, but then she said...

the warning on the butt plug states that if left in your anus for to long it stretches out your anal tissue making you lose all control of your bowel movements for life, you are in my control as a baby forever. you will be shitting yourself every 5 mins and you will do what i say or you will be stuck in a poopy diaper for a week. i also have a gift for u, since you are now such a little baby i got you a crib that i can lock you in....
Old 07-11-2007, 03:42 AM   #14
molten man
Distinguished Member

nice work. u developing it fantasticallY!

26/m/straight
Old 07-11-2007, 09:00 AM   #15
sjsully06
Account Banned

Why dont more people take over, I'm going to take a break so I can finish a scipt to my movie, I will come back and add more later, but for today more people should add because that is the point to the story anyways...

Advertisements
Kink Talk