Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2024, 07:51 PM   #1
megmagic

Asterisk 23/f give me dares while i’m home alone

hello getdare,

Longtime reader, first time poster!

I currently live with my parents after finishing up university, so it feels like I never get time to myself. But, for the first time ever my parents are gone this weekend and I want to take advantage and embrace the dirty & slutty side of myself i never get to.

I’m home alone for for three nights (including tonight) and am looking to fit in as many dares as I can! I’ll have my likes and simone’s pasted below, but (for the record) I want to explore orgasm denial. I love the idea of being made to get so hiring through constantly edging and denying myself that i just become the biggest slut for anyone who will have me…so i also love humiliation. I love the idea of being such a horny slutty mess that i’m willing to do just about anything for an orgasm… so pls make me degrade myself

Be rough with me…I can take it, make me expand my horizons as a slut

I’ll report back on all the dares I take up, please keep me busy this weekend!

Likes: denial, humiliation, impact play, hidden public, degradation, masturbation, submission, power exchange
Dislikes: Piss, extreme pain, photos/videos
limits: public, anything illegal, scat, permanent, face photos/videos, blackmail
toys: vibrator, anal beads & household items
megmagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control a slave, dare, denial, submissive