Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2023, 02:23 PM   #1
Twisted#1

Play this for an hour. Get an array of objects that you can use to insert into your pussy
Set a metronome at 30 bpm. You will either spank your ass, spank your pussy, or fuck your pussy/ass to the beat
Roll a six sided dice every minute, that is how many bpm you add to the metronome.
If you insert an object into your pussy, you may either slow the metronome down by a dice roll or pause the game for 1 minute

Play for the full hour, you may remove the objects from your pussy at the end of the hour. What objects you use to insert is up to you
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 02:56 PM   #2
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Play this for an hour. Get an array of objects that you can use to insert into your pussy
Set a metronome at 30 bpm. You will either spank your ass, spank your pussy, or fuck your pussy/ass to the beat
Roll a six sided dice every minute, that is how many bpm you add to the metronome.
If you insert an object into your pussy, you may either slow the metronome down by a dice roll or pause the game for 1 minute

Play for the full hour, you may remove the objects from your pussy at the end of the hour. What objects you use to insert is up to you
Do you mean, that i should keep the objects inside and add other objects? Or are those the objects i should fuck myself with? Sorry, I'm not sure how you mean this exactly

Limits: public, body writing, pee, scat, pictures

Objects: just the most basic household objects
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 03:05 PM   #3
Twisted#1

You can use the objects to fuck yourself, once to many are in your pussy to keep to the pace of the metronome you will likely need to stop fucking yourself leave them in and keep to the metronome beam either with spanking or fucking your ass
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 02:29 AM   #4
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
You can use the objects to fuck yourself, once to many are in your pussy to keep to the pace of the metronome you will likely need to stop fucking yourself leave them in and keep to the metronome beam either with spanking or fucking your ass

That sounds pretty interesting and challenging! I'll do it within the next days and will report here

Any other dares someone wants do make me do? I would prefer shorter ones which i could do between my study sessions

Limits: public, body writing, pee, scat, pictures

Objects: just the most basic household objects
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fucking, insertion, pussy, pussy torture