Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2020, 03:30 AM   #1
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Rocket Bd's December 2020 extravaganza

After my last thread, a few weeks back, I was left very surprised at how I was able accomplish so much more than I thought I could but it also felt bitter sweet once done like I could have done a few more edges and could have gone a few days longer without an orgasm as a result of completing everything. I am off of work next week so what better to do than start a new thread to see if I can push myself a little further. Besides I believe it is my turn to provide you all with some entertainment.

My thread from a few weeks back was very shocking to me to say the least. Seeing the totals of everything an order of magnitude larger than anticipated (maybe a slight exaggeration but not that much) was a heart stopper! The edging also ended up being overshadowed by all the other tasks which was completely fine, but completely unexpected. Hopefully I have a better estimate in my mind where things will end up on this one but since this is Get Dare I will probably still be way off.

Rules:
  • This thread will be open for exactly 4 days / 96 hours ending on Tuesday December 15th at 1030 UTC
  • I will not orgasm until the thread is over meaning all edges, tasks, bonuses, etc. have been completed
  • Every post, except for mine, will add 2 edges automatically. No requirement to state that
  • No double posting, except for me, until the thread end date / time. After that you may double post. My posts do count as a post for this purpose so you may have the post before and after mine without it being considered a double post.
  • If 2 hours has passed, you may post again without it being considered a double post.
  • If you are going to give me a ton of gifts you are responsible to help hold me accountable to opening each and every one of them.
  • If this goes as long as I fear it could, I may need some help as time goes on so that I feel accountable for completing everything. I don’t want to get to a point where I feel no one is watching and lose motivation to finish.
  • If you break the rules you will be sent to the punishment line at the end of this thread. My favorite rule!

Since I have next week off work, you might as well fill my time with some fun activities. Besides, I know how we all like our puns and I think you will find these keywords rather acceptable!

1 per post only

Key Words:
  • Ram - 5 full length anal thrusts with a dildo
  • Free - 15 minutes wearing no underwear
  • Strip - 5 minutes spent naked
  • Grip - 3 minutes wearing nipple clamps
  • Seal - 3 minutes wearing a butt plug
  • Stroke – 30 seconds of stroking without coming to an edge
  • Beat - 5 spanks to the location of your choosing (cock and balls are off limits) using a wooden spoon

Bonus, because who doesn’t like to win a bonus???

If you get an even hundred number post (post #'s 100, 200 etc.) you get:
  • To add double the edges (4 edges instead of 2) until the next even 100 post. (i.e. 100-199, 200-299)
  • This thread is already going to be difficult to count everything so in order to make it slightly easier you have to indicate somehow that your post is doubling the edges (ex. double, +4 etc). If I don't pick out some indication as I am counting that it was doubled, it will only be counted as a regular post.
  • Assign a creative task to be completed before the end of this thread. It must be reasonable and within limits. Let me introduce you to the judge, its me!
  • Add 20 extra edges to be done per your creative directions
  • An additional bonus(s) could be added at a later time if it seems fitting

One last note, AnalAddict has graciously agreed, even though she is not aware of it yet, to do 1 edge for every 10 posts this thread ends with. If she does not post within the first 30 minutes of the thread, it goes up to 1 edge for every 5 posts. Thank you Addi for your kind and generous offer so that I am not the only one edging!

I am absolutely terrified at the thought that there is a possibility that I have had my last orgasm of 2020 already but I am hitting the submit button regardless....i think...did I do it? I can't look....
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79

Last edited by Bdsub; 12-11-2020 at 04:19 AM.
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:38 AM   #2
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Oh, hello there!

I see it's a good thing that I was keeping an eye out for this thread. That very special rule that I magically agreed to (I guess in my sleep? ) definitely had my heart BEAT faster.

Oh, and are there any superpowers to negotiate, my dear friend?
Old 12-11-2020, 03:41 AM   #3
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Hmm, purely coincidental I found this thread. And no Bd, I did not click the link. I was warned after all. I just looked it up myself :P

Good thing Addi FREE'd up her agenda for this

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:41 AM   #4
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Oh, hello there!

I see it's a good thing that I was keeping an eye out for this thread. That very special rule that I magically agreed to (I guess in my sleep? ) definitely had my heart BEAT faster.

Oh, and are there any superpowers to negotiate, my dear friend?
Ugh...talk about a heart beating fast.....

I thought it was very generous offer you made. And did not take you long to find

The only body part mentioned with beat was “eye”. I think I will have to pass on a woooden spoon to the eye. I see I must not be the only one a little flustered.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-11-2020, 03:42 AM   #5
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Morning! Looks like Addi managed to BEAT me to the first reply (though not, apparently, to spanking your ass?)
Old 12-11-2020, 03:44 AM   #6
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Ugh...talk about a heart beating fast.....

I thought it was very generous offer you made. And did not take you long to find

The only body part mentioned with beat was “eye”. I think I will have to pass on a woooden spoon to the eye. I see I must not be the only one a little flustered.
As far as I can tell, BEATing eyes was not off limits but fiiiiiine, inner thighs it is.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:45 AM   #7
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
As far as I can tell, BEATing eyes was not off limits but fiiiiiine, inner thighs it is.
I see that a tight GRIP on the rules will be needed if I ever start another thread
Old 12-11-2020, 03:46 AM   #8
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
I see that a tight GRIP on the rules will be needed if I ever start another thread
Oooooh, Inferno, are you offering? I can definitely FREE up more time for more threads, you know...
Old 12-11-2020, 03:47 AM   #9
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Hope the thread does not disappoint and you all like the keywords.

I thought the keywords were pretty good this time, at least I was laughing. Now though is just(excited) nervous shaking

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-11-2020, 03:47 AM   #10
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Lucky you Addi, You would have BEATen your old record of time to get a punishment! Don't think your inner thighs could have handled that.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-11-2020, 03:48 AM   #11
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oooooh, Inferno, are you offering? I can definitely FREE up more time for more threads, you know...
Nope. Definitely don't have the FREE time for that, amongst other things.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:48 AM   #12
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

I think we already SEALed the first reward.....time to edge, Addi

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:49 AM   #13
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oh Dungeonmaster, did you know that Addi is technically FREE to have her orgasms while she is working off those edges?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-11-2020, 03:50 AM   #14
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I think we already SEALed the first reward.....time to edge, Addi
Oh, I get to open gifts in real time? Time to STRIP, I guess
Old 12-11-2020, 03:52 AM   #15
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Well, someone's eager to STRIP the wrapping off her gifts...

Advertisements
Kink Talk