Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
Dandaman2468

Cool Wam school

Hello I am your Teacher and welcome to WAM School!

Roles

Students - They get one WAM lesson (simple WAM dare) each weekday and should do it. Starts 13/7/15 (These dares are easy to complete don't worry) students are also praised if they provide proof via picture, video or a report.

Bully - These bunk classes and do not complete any lessons from Dandaman. They can pm any student and give them a messy punishment, at any time.

Teachers - These pm the bully's, messy punishments for them bullying students, They can punish them any time. They do not do Dandaman's dares or pm students.

Special Visitors - These people DO NOT POST OFTEN. When they post, it will be a dare. If you see a special visitors dare you must complete it! Students, bully's and teachers must do any dare the special visitor has to make the school look better.

I will keep a record of who gets the most praise. The student with the most praise (most proof of dares) becomes a headmaster. These can pm anyone, anytime with a messy dare (even special visitors)

Please pm me any questions if you are unsure. If you don't understand, please don't post a reply.
Comment your preferred role

Last edited by Dandaman2468; 07-09-2015 at 07:03 AM.
Dandaman2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dandaman2468 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk