Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2024, 07:25 PM   #1
Kinkycouple.uk

Default Weekend of slavery for 20/f gf

Hi GD, long time lurker here finally joining the convo!

My gf and I have agreed that she will be my slave next weekend, starting Friday night and ending Sunday night. We are quite often kinky in bed but never to this extent.

I'd like any and all suggestions you can give for what I could do to her and rules I could give for the weekend.

I don't have a solid list of likes/dislikes, but please suggest any ideas and if it's a solid no I'll simply not do it. We're very open to trying new things as part of this experience!

I am also happy to answer questions to an extent, as long as it's nothing revealing.

Depending on the response to this thread I may provide a report after the weekend. Give me your best GD!
Kinkycouple.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:19 AM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Ok here are some random ideas:
- orgasm control is a must: for the whole weekend she isn’t allowed to orgasm. Whenever she’s close to cumming she must ask you permission (and I suggest you answer no, at least until the very end: having her horny and desperate is gonna probably help with any other thing you wanna make her do over the weekend…)
- the same goes for clothing control: she can wear only the clothes you give her. Same goes for makeup. Expose her, make her slutty how much as you want: remind her she’s only a toy for your amusement
- use her horniness against her: while bringing her to the edge and denying her again and again, ask her what would she do to earn your permission. Make her spill her guts about her deepest darkest desires, things she barely admits to herself. If she reveals something humiliating, taunt her about how wet she gets telling you such things, If she reveals anything that’s new for you, act surprised about her sluttiness, then force her to say more. And so on. Everything she will say may be used against her…

This is for starters. What do you think?

(Well, there’s obviously something that comes first and foremost: establish with her beforehand a safeword for “red” and another one for “yellow”… Have fun!)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:23 AM   #3
footlover.london
Truth Freak

To expand on clothing control. Anytime, you are at home, she could be naked. And while out, only short skirt, heels and no pantes

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here - Currently under Leland’s control
Last orgasm: 29 Apr 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 8/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 4,426.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:39 AM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

Hm i agree with most of whsta sayed before me.

Aditianl rule.
Nude while St home. Have her undress right after the doors close till nude. Only alow redress for leaving the house. Keep a Robe near the dore for use when the dorbell rings.(she is not ready to be nude 24/7 and Show it off to the World)

On sunday Tell her that you got a dinner Reservation.(make a Reservation at a middle clase Restaurants.)
Clothes for her. Blouse and a skirt skirt. Max lentht thill her fingertipps
Or a dress thst is ahorter then mid thigh.
If you want to emberess her let her give you a bj after she was alowed to dress and put on makeup. Make her deepthroat or gag a couple of times. Dont alow her to fix her msckup.
At thr dinner tsbel Tell her to keep her legs at least two fistst wide apart.
For every time you cst her with her legs to fsr togeter she will get 10 over the knee spanks to each cheek.

General rule.
At the start of her slave time.
Have her undress and kneel down. Tell her thst from now on she will Adress you as Master or sir in privat. And thst every missstep will be pubished by over the knee spanking.
Aske her if she understsnds. (Here she will follow the Direktion or test out if you stsnd by your Word. If she Tests you by forgetting the sir or Master Tell her to follow you on All 4 and adminsmister a harsh first spanking. This one should be hardwr thsn the ones thst may follow later.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 12:40 AM   #5
Caya
getDare Devil

If you have questions or dislike somthing please tell me thsn we csn work around thst
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 04:09 PM   #6
Kinkycouple.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover.london View Post
To expand on clothing control. Anytime, you are at home, she could be naked. And while out, only short skirt, heels and no pantes
I plan on keeping her naked most of the time but we do live with my mum (just now realising I should have mentioned that before), so it won't be possible 24/7. As stated before any time she's not naked I will be deciding her outfit
Old 02-11-2024, 04:08 PM   #7
Kinkycouple.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Ok here are some random ideas:
- orgasm control is a must: for the whole weekend she isn’t allowed to orgasm. Whenever she’s close to cumming she must ask you permission (and I suggest you answer no, at least until the very end: having her horny and desperate is gonna probably help with any other thing you wanna make her do over the weekend…)
- the same goes for clothing control: she can wear only the clothes you give her. Same goes for makeup. Expose her, make her slutty how much as you want: remind her she’s only a toy for your amusement
- use her horniness against her: while bringing her to the edge and denying her again and again, ask her what would she do to earn your permission. Make her spill her guts about her deepest darkest desires, things she barely admits to herself. If she reveals something humiliating, taunt her about how wet she gets telling you such things, If she reveals anything that’s new for you, act surprised about her sluttiness, then force her to say more. And so on. Everything she will say may be used against her…

This is for starters. What do you think?

(Well, there’s obviously something that comes first and foremost: establish with her beforehand a safeword for “red” and another one for “yellow”… Have fun!)
100% she will be in denial for the whole weekend, theres no doubt about that.
I doubt we'll end up really going out at all, but if we do I will decide all outfits. I've already decided that underwear will be banned for the entire duration. She doesn't really wear makeup very often and I've no idea what I'm doing with it. Personally not really an interest
I love that last idea, I'd love to make her break and spill her deepest desires even she doesn't know she has 😋

In response to the safe words, we just have the one word that we've used for years
Old 02-12-2024, 02:07 AM   #8
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple.uk View Post
100% she will be in denial for the whole weekend, theres no doubt about that.
I doubt we'll end up really going out at all, but if we do I will decide all outfits. I've already decided that underwear will be banned for the entire duration. She doesn't really wear makeup very often and I've no idea what I'm doing with it. Personally not really an interest
I love that last idea, I'd love to make her break and spill her deepest desires even she doesn't know she has 😋

In response to the safe words, we just have the one word that we've used for years
Well, that's great. Would love to hear back from you after the weekend!

------

As for safewords, whatever works for you is fine, of course.

I suggested the 2 safewords just because - if I get it right - you're planning to push her boundaries. Having a safeword for "yellow" (which means "it's ok so far, and I don't want you to stop yet, just know we're getting close to my limits here...") would allow you to adjust things along the road, even without having to stop altogether (as you should do if she uses her "red" safeword).

Anyway, have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 12:44 PM   #9
Kinkycouple.uk

Any more ideas! Would love some more rules for the weekend, tpe type stuff. Also thinking about doing some over-night bondage and some tasks for her while I'm at work
Old 02-12-2024, 01:44 PM   #10
spursyfan

At the start of each day, both of you roll a dice and subtract her score from yours.

If you are the higher roller, she has to edge that many times before she can eat/drink.

If she is the higher roller, she has to pleasure you however you want before she can eat/drink. How she does that is up to you

If it's a draw, no action.

Repeat on each day
spursyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 01:48 PM   #11
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple.uk View Post
Also thinking about doing some over-night bondage and some tasks for her while I'm at work
At night if possible tie her spread eagle and naked. Let her sleep like that and you can use her anytime and anyway you want.

During the day while your at work message her a code word and she is to immediately strip and edge. If she's out of the house she must find someplace semi private to do so. She should send you pic proof when she's done.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk