Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #1
slave2100

Default Punished by biology teacher

A night before

‘So, what’s the plan for vacations?’ Siri asks her friends, Ira and Sindey, trying to get their attention.

All three girls are sitting on the lawn, in the grass, with Biology book in hand and bundle of notes lying in down. They are studying for tomorrow’s examination, which is our last written exam, followed by practicals the next week. Its evening and every girl of this hostel are busy getting prepared for the morning terminal examination, including me.

Well I too have an exam tomorrow and I am also studying for the same but I prefer to study alone rather than in a group. Well, to tell the truth, I don’t have many friends here, just because I am a year older than everyone, and so I am compelled to study alone. Right now I’m in my balcony, taking a small break to fresh my mind.

‘I am staying at home. My dad has to go for a Europe tour for some business, so I will have to stay home with my little brother’ Sindey tells with a depressed expression.

‘Oh, how sad! Well, I’m going to our beach house. I desperately need a break’

Ira says, closing her book for once, clearing her mind for a minute.
Both of her friends get excited about her plans.

‘Beach house? In Summer’ Siri asks with some doubt while Ira nods.

‘Yes, all my childhood friends will be there. It will be so much fun’ she tells.

It’s so beautiful to see the lives of those girls but I get sad when I think or compare their lives with mine.

The world was a beautiful place, only till the time when people started screwing it for their own personal interest. We get to see the different faces of this selfish world while we grow up. When kids, we see first the ideal world with generous people around, looking, and caring for you. With parents, siblings, and relatives around, the world seems to be a nice place, and then we grow up and get to schools where we find teachers, seniors, and others like us competing for grades. It’s the time when we realize that the world isn’t a happy place after all, because it also has people with jealousy and self-interest.

I am Allison Hales, a high-school student, and I am happy that I’ve already seen the real face of this selfish world in so little age. I have just celebrated my 18th birthday a week ago, and am also getting my license after a few days. Taking about my life, yes, I hate it, not because I’m ugly, but because I am around ugly people, not by face but by heart. After my dad died in a car accident when I was only 7, now I’ve to forcefully live in a hostel with the money of my stepdad, who is rich but not comfortable in keeping me with him in his house where he lives with his slut girlfriend. My school’s hostel is my home for the last 5 years and it’s not bad, infact, I am happy to be around my friends rather than to stay with my stepdad, who is not only selfish but also a freak.

I feel shameful to tell that I’m repeating this year because I failed in two subjects last year, Mathematics and Biology and for that my stepdad punished me by treating me like I was 7, thrashing my back with his belt and also cutting my pocket money for 3 months, even though I was 17 then. It was a very hard time for me after all that embarrassing of getting teased by your classmates who got promoted. I cried for weeks and was scared to show myself in class, just because I was the only one who failed in two subjects and wasn’t given promotion. Everyone including my boyfriend Adie got to the final year of high school, but I am still stuck here with my juniors who treat me like some old woman.

‘Enjoying the evening, Alli madam?’ Sara comments while passing the hallway towards her room.

She also has two more girls with her and they must be coming back from the library after studying all afternoon. She is my classmate and also the most hated person in my class, not because she is a topper, but she has a habit of playing jokes on others.

They all add a prefix before my name, ‘mam’, as I am senior to most of them, everyone infact. It’s embarrassing but now I have a habit of ignoring such humiliations and comments passed on me.

I just nod without speaking anything in reply.

‘Well you should be better studying, else you’ll again waste a year enjoying the evenings from this balcony itself’ she comments again, while her friends laugh at my face.

I giggle but say nothing in reply, rather close my window and pack myself in my room. As I said, I hate my life and I hate being myself.

How can I be the only person who is dumb enough to be deprived of promotion?
How can I be so bad in my studies?

My life is going worse by the passing days and even though am repeating this year, I am still not sure if I could clear this year with good marks. If that happens, it would be in an even worse situation than the last year. I sure will be expelled for failing twice in the same standard and if that happens, I could only guess what my dad will do to me, how badly he will punish me.

Ahh…its too depressing to even think of that future. Right now I need to focus on tomorrow’s examination because everything will be fine if I pass. I just need to focus and try my best. One whole night is still left and if I waste no more time and start studying, I can pass this easily.

Well, I need to eat something first because my stomach has rats running all around it. I can’t focus with an empty stomach.

Locking my room, I moved towards the canteen to get something to eat, a burger, or a roll. I need to make it quick and return for my studies as soon as possible.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk