Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-26-2022, 11:29 AM   #1
Slawcol

Default Sports Bets with Friends

I’m looking for ideas for dirty bets on sports with friends (m and f). We like watching sports, live or archived, and making stripping and other bets based on certain situations that come up in the game. So, for example in soccer, strip an item for a goal, red cards require one person supporting that team to go insta-nude, some kind of penalty for penalties. Edging, cold showers, streaking, and such are great examples of the kind of thing we enjoy. But I need more ideas!

We like baseball, soccer/football, nfl football, etc. anyone have any suggestions? Replies or PMs welcome!

Limits: public, family, icky stuff
Slawcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 02:30 PM   #2
WranglerKinkster

any toys available?

butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, or the like could make things interesting.

what forfeits have you and your friends done before?
WranglerKinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 03:11 PM   #3
Slawcol

Like I say, most of our games in the past have followed this pattern: slowly getting naked, then embarrassing situations (streaking, cold showers, spanking, etc), then edging and masturbation. Sometimes oral on the winners but not always.

It’s fun but I want to have some new ideas along the way!

Limits: public, family, icky stuff
Slawcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 08:02 AM   #4
ReluctantExhibition

I’m jealous, I wish I had irl friends to make wagers like this!

One thing that could be fun once you get the loser naked is to have the winner get to make the loser put on an embarrassing article of clothing of the winning team. An even better one is to let the winner put one of those temporary tattoos/stickers of the winning team’s logo where the winner wants on the loser’s body
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 01:40 PM   #5
WranglerKinkster

potential new ideas from games I played in college:

* shaving
* body writing
* losers start naked next time
* eat peanut butter off of interesting body parts
* bound for so many minutes... teased or tickled
* blindfold loser and make them guess who is who with just their tongue (special forfeit if they get the gf/bf wrong)
* butt plugs or vibrators
* losers have to figure out how to get home naked (that worked great in dorms)
* give/receive foot jobs
* for the guys, must stay hard, but no orgasm, for the rest of the night

just a few ideas
WranglerKinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 11:46 AM   #6
kinkysubTX2

I would be down for sports bets with anyone on here - loser is exposed, winner chooses poses and length of time.
kinkysubTX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 11:18 AM   #7
X8oNiDDaN5hn

Default sounds like a fun bet

Im in,
especially for
Football in basically every country, NFL, NHL and NBA

kik: gjerman9898
telegram: m2a00k5b

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat/Blood, Permanent, (unwanted Exposure/Blackmail)
X8oNiDDaN5hn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 01:34 PM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I have set up a set of forfeits/outcomes based on the details of soccer games. Somethng like I post below. There is no reason you could not do something very similar if you are watching the game together, in person.

Certainly there are lots of things you could do, based on the stats!

(This was for an England/Italy game.)

Add some spice to the game by adding tasks/challenges for different things that can happen. Hoping for England to pull out a win. These might not work for you - but you can use those that do, or make up your own.
  1. For every goal ===> 10 minutes standing in a park or waterfront area wearing a thong (Italy wins) speedo (England wins) hands on head
  2. For every goal in shootout ===> 5 minutes standing in a park or waterfront area wearing a thong (Italy wins) speedo (England wins) hands on head
  3. For goal differential if England loses ===> in public park wearing thong: walk triangles 50 steps per side with hands on head: one triangle for each goal by either team
  4. For every corner ===> by England - 1 edge; by Italy, 2 edges
  5. For every foul ===> by England 3 paddle spanks; by Italy, 1 paddle spank
  6. For every yellow card ===> 2 minute cold shower
  7. For every red card ===> 6 minute cold shower
  8. If England does not lead in possession, I get corner time for total of (minutes = the difference), hands on head, nose and knees holding coins on wall.
  9. If England loses, corner time for minutes = possession percentage of the winners, hands on head.
  10. If England loses, I have to go outside naked at night and circle my house four times.
  11. EDIT TO ADD: For every penalty kick during play of the game - 30 minutes in the corner, kneeling, naked
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 08:10 AM   #9
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I have set up a set of forfeits/outcomes based on the details of soccer games. Somethng like I post below. There is no reason you could not do something very similar if you are watching the game together, in person.

Add some spice to the game by adding tasks/challenges for different things that can happen. Hoping for England to pull out a win. These might not work for you - but you can use those that do, or make up your own.
  1. For every goal ===> 10 minutes standing in a park or waterfront area wearing a thong (Italy wins) speedo (England wins) hands on head
  2. For every goal in shootout ===> 5 minutes standing in a park or waterfront area wearing a thong (Italy wins) speedo (England wins) hands on head
  3. For goal differential if England loses ===> in public park wearing thong: walk triangles 50 steps per side with hands on head: one triangle for each goal by either team
  8. If England does not lead in possession, I get corner time for total of (minutes = the difference), hands on head, nose and knees holding coins on wall.
  9. If England loses, corner time for minutes = possession percentage of the winners, hands on head.
  10. If England loses, I have to go outside naked at night and circle my house four times.
  11. EDIT TO ADD: For every penalty kick during play of the game - 30 minutes in the corner, kneeling, naked
I’m going to do this dare for today’s Newcastle vs Man City match. I want Newcastle to beat City, so if anyone wants to take City, we can make a wager like this
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 08-21-2022, 10:52 AM   #10
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
I’m going to do this dare for today’s Newcastle vs Man City match. I want Newcastle to beat City, so if anyone wants to take City, we can make a wager like this
Well, it looks like ill be spending 60 minutes in a thong in a park/waterfront area, 15 edges, 14x3 paddling spanks and 7 paddle spanks (49 total), 16 minute cold shower, and 40 minutes of corner time with hands on head nose with coin, and go outside naked at night and circle my house 2 times (wanted a win, but got a draw).

Going to be a tough day for me...

also, always looking to make soccer wagers!!

Old 12-09-2022, 12:29 AM   #11
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post

Anyone want to wager against me for World Cup matches? Kik: BlueBallBet and tg: ReluctantExhibition

Advertisements
Kink Talk