Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2020, 03:28 PM   #1
chilltime20

Drink 20 F Need Messy Food Dares

Hi!

I'm looking for messy food dares, as the title says. i live with my family (parents and two siblings) so we have all the food you could think of. This dare will take place before i shower, but anything i don't do today I'll do tomorrow/in a few days!

I'm not really looking for any dares using things like cucumbers/eggplants/etc., because we don't have those. What I DO have is:

peanut butter
applesauce
yogurt
nuts
beans
cereal

I have plenty more. If your dare includes a food I don't have, I'll substitute for something similar. Dare away!

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, hidden public, nipple torture

Dislikes: Anal, pain, denial

Limits: public, family, permanent, scat, piss, pictures
chilltime20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:54 PM   #2
Mrr
Distinguished Member

You didn't include it in your list but I'll ask anyway since it's so common: do you have any cooking oil in the house? Veggie oil, olive oil, coconut oil, anything like that?

The dare is very simple: at least once a day for the next week following your shower, spend 3 minutes rubbing the oil onto your breasts before putting on your bra and the rest of your clothes. (And ironically this dare may end up being awesome for your skin too!)

If you want a bit of a challenge, you're to rub oil into your breasts at least 3 times a day for the next week. For 2 of the 3 times per day, you cannot remove your bra.

Do you have any rice, by chance?

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 09:35 AM   #3
ro17uh

You don‘t like anal, but maybe I can give you an easy one? Put some beans inside your pussy and rub your clit to get everything nice and wet. Once you’re dripping, put a single, washed, smooth bean inside your butt. Eat the rest.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
food, food insertion, messy, underwear