Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-25-2021, 03:01 PM   #16
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post

Hi Nice to meet you, and sorry i missed you in the chat room earlier!! my apologies.

How often do I masturbate? Usually a few times a day tbh. I work by myself and am isolated from nearest people so work naked alot, weather permitting too. so its easy to masturbate any at almost any time. So on average 3 times a day though it may be more too.

Using Toys? I use fingers mostly but love pop bottles and tools if I am in the barn. I dont own and real sex toys. Some veggies are fun too, if I am in the house.

My favorite position is sitting on the edge of a chair or sitting on the floor with back to a wall and legs open.

Locations can be in the barn any room in the house out side in nearby woods too.

I dont watch alot of videos but love Hentai and certain sub-genres of Hentai. Not the Loli or children Hentai though. There are some futanari videos that are hot i have seen over time.

Thanks Lyb. I hope that answers your questions!! If not let me know!
Hey, no problem. Maybe next time

And great answer thank you!

Now since you work in a farm I assume you work also with animals and thus I gotta ask, have you ever thought of getting freaky with them?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 03:07 PM   #17
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Hey, no problem. Maybe next time

And great answer thank you!

Now since you work in a farm I assume you work also with animals and thus I gotta ask, have you ever thought of getting freaky with them?
Wel...um. (blushing deeply)
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 03:26 PM   #18
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Wel...um. (blushing deeply)
Well this took an interesting turn....do tell even if it is just fantasy that you would never act on
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 04:40 PM   #19
Archelaus8

Hi there, hope you have fun on here.

Have you ever worked outside with something inserted in your pussy?
What is your favourite outfit?
What is a sex toy you would love to have?
Archelaus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 06:38 PM   #20
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Where is the most public place you've been naked?

Would you considered yourself more nudist or exhibitionist?

When was the last time you were naked in public?

How do you feel about public dares/bets?

What height are you?

Do you go barefoot often?

What shoe size do you wear?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 07:10 PM   #21
Just_a_subguy

What is the kinkiest fantasy you think about often?

What kind of panties do you wear the most often?

What is the most unusual item you have inserted for pleasure?

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:54 PM   #22
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Well this took an interesting turn....do tell even if it is just fantasy that you would never act on

Just a fantasy is all cant detail much here

I have cows chickens and pigs on the farm only 4 males a rooster and two that are not bovine or chicken.
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 03-25-2021, 09:01 PM   #23
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelaus8 View Post
Hi there, hope you have fun on here.

Have you ever worked outside with something inserted in your pussy?
What is your favourite outfit?
What is a sex toy you would love to have?
Thank you very much!!! I hope I do as well!!

Have you ever worked outside with something inserted in your pussy?: Yes I have. I work naked alot, its just me, weather permitting. I have worked with objects in my pussy. Things like smaller fruits grapes or kiwis, though recently I have had an apple in me.

My favorite outfit: hard to say but for clothes t shirt and jean shorts work boots and gloved if working around the farm.

What Sex toy would i love to have: Maybe a remote controlled vibrator. I live alone but there must me some app that could control it automatically and randomly.

Hope that answers you questions. Thank you. I have seen a formal thankyou but im sorry i have yet to figure it out.

Take care and all the best.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:06 PM   #24
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Where is the most public place you've been naked?

Would you considered yourself more nudist or exhibitionist? Nudist I think. I work naked but no one is around to see me and when I do have company I get dressed. Would like to try some streaking type dares but ones where i may get caught but not automatically element of danger to it.

When was the last time you were naked in public?
Really have not been naked in public as yet.

How do you feel about public dares/bets? Well maybe if there was a chance of not being caught.

What height are you? Im am 5'2"

Do you go barefoot often? in the house yes all the time. When working on farm I wear work boots always.

What shoe size do you wear? 7.5 US
Thanks and I hope that answers your questions if not please let me know or if you have additional ones. Thanks!!

Old 03-25-2021, 09:12 PM   #25
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_subguy View Post
What is the kinkiest fantasy you think about often?

What kind of panties do you wear the most often?

What is the most unusual item you have inserted for pleasure?

What is the kinkiest fantasy you think about often? This varies um.... there is insight to one that is a response from another question it is above. I wont repeat here. Another is involving pussy torchure and maybe dares for that or forced orgasms. TBH Im kinda an easy orgasm so that one is kinda scary too.

What is the most unusual item you have inserted for pleasure? Hmmm have used alot things but maybe trailer hitch ball, or hot wheels.

Hope i have answered you questions. Let me know if you have anymore.

Thanks!

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 03-27-2021, 02:16 PM   #26
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What Sex toy would i love to have: Maybe a remote controlled vibrator. I live alone but there must me some app that could control it automatically and randomly.
Well that sounds like fun! What toys do you have already?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 02:27 PM   #27
Lyb
getDare Addict

Is there any particular place you really want to have sex at?

If you could go anywhere where would be your next destination?

Favourite meal?

Most embarrassing story?

Happiest moment you can remember?

Girls looking for rules:

Old 03-27-2021, 04:50 PM   #28
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Is there any particular place you really want to have sex at? I think on a moving train. I love riding on trains have done it only a few times but loved the motion.

If you could go anywhere where would be your next destination? Maybe New Zealand or Canadian Rockies.

Favourite meal? [I]Spaghetti home made red sauce with Italian sausage for the meat. [/I]

Most embarrassing story? hmmm The most embarrassing event happened to me when i was in high school. I was just reminded of this event not long ago. I got hit between my legs and had very bad bruising and lots of swelling. I was so embarrassing to have Drs and Nurses and interns and who knows whom else examining my injured pussy for like 5 days in the hospital. there was even talk of surgery. Also counts as one of the scariest times in my life.

Happiest moment you can remember?
Happiest time was discovering a city kid was good with animals and also understood the business part of farming pretty quickly when I started running the farm.

Thanks for the GREAT Questions Lyb!!! Take care and thanks agian!!!!!

Old 03-27-2021, 04:56 PM   #29
Lyb
getDare Addict

Trains hm? I was expecting a very specific landscape ... Trains whatever rocks your boat.

How did you get injured? Must have been hard for you to not be able to masturbate for so long, I know how addicted you are.

Always a pleasure chatting with you see you around

Girls looking for rules:

Old 03-28-2021, 12:05 PM   #30
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid

The injury occurred in gym class. We were playing softball and I was pitching. I pitched the ball and the hitter was on the baseball team so could hit the ball harder than most others playing. He hit a line drive that hit me between the legs.

I passed out an woke up in the hospital.
T

Advertisements
Kink Talk