Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 09-05-2018, 05:32 PM   #1
sciencegal

Book Mystery Mansion

You just received a bit of bad news. Your eccentric and insanely wealthy aunt, Baroness Von Kinkmeister, has left you her entire fortune if you can make it out of her famous Mystery Mansion. How can you pass up such a lucrative proposition?

But what exactly is the Mystery Mansion? I’m so glad you asked. The mansion consists of 12 rooms, each with a clue hidden inside them. Once you enter the mansion, you will be locked inside. But don’t fret, the key is hidden somewhere within the mansion. Each of the 12 rooms contains a clue. Once you have discovered all 12 clues, you will group them into pairs to reveal a single answer per pair. All 6 answers will lead you to a final answer, one that encompasses all 6 answers. From this final answer, you will be able to locate the key to the front door. You must locate the key in order to unlock the front door and escape the Mystery Mansion.

The name of each room corresponds to an animal. There is only 1 clue to be found in each room, so there is no need to enter a room after someone else has already found the clue. The rooms are listed below with the name of the task to be completed:

• Badger - Spanks Galore
  • Fox - Paying For Pleasure
  • Deer - Detour Ahead
  • Squirrel - Stoplight
  • Wolf - Cool to the Touch
  • Raven - Risky Business
  • Snake - Rope of Pain
  • Beaver - Backed Up
  • Rabbit - Work-It!
  • Bat - Sensory Underload
  • Owl - School Daze
  • Lynx - Leave it to Chance

The mansion is full of surprises though. Once you enter a room within the mansion, you will be trapped inside until you complete the task associated with the room. You will have 36 hours to post your report once you have entered a room. After you have successfully completed the task and posted a report, the door will unlock and you will be given the clue. You may search as many rooms as you like, but once you are locked into a room, you must complete the task and post a report to escape the room.

Keep in mind that this mansion is quite old and only the original 12 tasks exist. Therefore, you may find that once you enter a room you may not like the task you have to complete. Lucky for you the door is on a timer. If you say the phrase “I dare not take this challenge”, the timer will start and you will be let out of the room in 24 hours. You will remain trapped in that room, unable to explore any other room until the timer counts down and the door opens once more. Additionally, if you enter a room and your 36 hours runs out without any word from you on progress, you will be placed on a 24 hour ban.

Work together to explore the mansion, solve the puzzle, and locate the key. Only once you have escaped the Mystery Mansion will you be able to claim your fabulous inheritance.

The Inheritance
I will be giving a prize to the top person to gather clues, the person who finds the key (only if that person has contributed prior to finding the key, even if it was only wrong guesses or failed attempts at tasks), and to one extra person that made an impact throughout the puzzle.

How It Works
When you want to enter a room, please state the room name (animal). Your 36 hours will start once I will post the task you need to complete. Complete the task and post your report in the thread. Do your best to write a quality report (no one-liners please). After your report has been posted, I will post the clue you discovered in the thread. Remember, if you are unable to complete a task for any reason, you may initiate the timer to unlock the door by saying the phrase stated above in fuchsia.

After all 12 clues have been found, work to combine the clues into pairs. Each pair will lead you to 1 answer. All of the clue pairs will need to be combine in some manner to get the answer, but you will need to work out how to combine them.

Even if you are unable to enter any rooms, you may still participate in solving the puzzle.

This spreadsheet will list who is in each room currently as well as which clues have been found. I will update this regularly so that you will know which rooms are available for entry. Only 1 person is allowed in a room at a time.

Can you escape The Mystery Mansion and claim your wonderful inheritance?

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-07-2018 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Added google sheet
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sciencegal for this post:
Old 09-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #2
palutheran7

WOW! This looks so fun. I will definitely enter a room closer to the weekend when I will have more time to complete the task and write a good report!

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, & Toys

PM Dares

Currently diapered: YES
palutheran7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:19 PM   #3
j4mmy dodger

I’ll go into Snake room and will try my best with report
j4mmy dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #4
MaxSlave

This sounds like such a good idea. May I enter the badger room?

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I wouldn't call a wealthy aunt leaving us money bad news! ^_^

But look at me, critiquing the lore while there are clues to find! My only fear is how quickly there's going to be a person in each room.

I do have a lot of time over the next 36 hours, and it's not hard to guess which room appeals to me the most.

I enter the Bat room!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #6
WedgieSlaveBaby

I would love to try the owl room, please.

Likes:Wedgies, spanking, edging, rules, cornertime, orgasm denial

Limits:pics/vids, scat, illegal, public, blood, scars

Looking for a dominant
WedgieSlaveBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:39 PM   #7
Speedy5g

Can I enter the beaver room! This sounds so fun!!!
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 08:20 PM   #8
sciencegal

Default Rope of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4mmy dodger View Post
I’ll go into Snake room and will try my best with report
The door slams shut behind you and you hear the lock click into place. No sense trying to fight it, you know you're stuck until you complete the task. You look around the room, and it sort of looks like an office. You notice file cabinets in the corner along with a slew of office supplies like paper, folders, and TONS of rubber bands. A bright pink piece of paper catches your eye on a nearby desk. Someone has written a memo on it: "I think I may have bought too many supplies last time. Perhaps you can find a good use for the extras."

Rope of Pain

You will need a belt, some rubber bands, and a ruler for this one. Create a rope out of the rubber bands and attach them to your belt in the front and back (you can loop one end of the rubber band rope around the belt and position it in the back and use the pin of the belt buckle to secure it in the front). Now you have your very own torture device. We better make sure it works though. You will be require to snap the belt 10 times on your genitals. Before each snap, you will roll a 6-sided die to determine how far away the rubber bands must be before you let it go (if you roll a 3, measure 3 inches away, etc). Use your ruler to make sure you aren’t cheating.

For reference, see this post that details the crotch rope: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=11710

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-05-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:25 PM   #9
KittenLicks

Oof. Good luck, J4mmy! I'm wincing just reading that.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 09-05-2018, 08:26 PM   #10
Speedy5g

Reading this I’m sooo excited to get mine!!
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 08:29 PM   #11
sciencegal

Default Spanks Galore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
This sounds like such a good idea. May I enter the badger room?
You find yourself trapped in a strange room. The room is sort of bare except for a little table and chair. You see a little notecard on the table along with several different implements next to it. The note reads, "To find the clue, you will need to use each of these items in order."

Spanks Galore
You will complete 300 spanks in total in the following manner:
Using a belt, spank your ass 100 times per side
Using a hairbrush, spank each inner thigh 25 times
Using your hand, spank your pussy/balls 20 times
Using a ruler, spank your nipples 15 times each

The spankings must be done in one session to count (no long breaks in between, but you may pause up to 5 minutes between to rest your arm)

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-05-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:33 PM   #12
sciencegal

Default Sensory Underload

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I wouldn't call a wealthy aunt leaving us money bad news! ^_^

But look at me, critiquing the lore while there are clues to find! My only fear is how quickly there's going to be a person in each room.

I do have a lot of time over the next 36 hours, and it's not hard to guess which room appeals to me the most.

I enter the Bat room!
You enter into a dark room, no window in sight! You feel your way around the room and stumble upon a switch. You flick the switch on to reveal instructions written in string lights. Squinting at the bright light, you carefully read your task.

Sensory Underload
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Now that I have you in the perfect position, I want you to set a stopwatch. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge for me twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit/etc the entire time. If you stop stroking, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up.

(I originally created this dare for nina@'s connect 4 game)
Old 09-05-2018, 08:36 PM   #13
sciencegal

Default School Daze

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSlaveBaby View Post
I would love to try the owl room, please.
You enter into a strange room that resembles an early 20th century classroom. Strange, who would have a classroom in a mansion? That baroness was one outlandish lady. Oh well. You look around the locked room and notice some writing on the chalkboard in the front of the room. "Naughty students deserve to be punished for disrupting learning."

School Daze
Pull your pants and underwear down to your knees and then lay yourself across a chair sideways so that your stomach rests on the seat of the chair. Spank your ass 100 times total with a ruler while saying “I’m a naughty girl/boy” after each spank. Now that your ass is nice and red, you will spend 10 minutes kneeling with a peg on your tongue and your hands on your head, leaving your pants and underwear around your knees
Old 09-05-2018, 08:47 PM   #14
KittenLicks

Oh wow, that's exciting. I'm pretty eager to get started on that.

Best of luck to everyone else, as well! I see many sore bottoms in this thread's future. ^^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-05-2018, 08:49 PM   #15
sciencegal

Default Backed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy5g View Post
Can I enter the beaver room! This sounds so fun!!!
Just your luck, you've stumbled into the bathroom of all places! Oh well, there could be worse places to be trapped. You decide to wash your hands as they've gotten a bit dusty exploring the old mansion. But there's a problem. The water doesn't seem to be draining! Panicked, you look around suddenly realize that someone has written a note in bright red lipstick on the mirror above the sink. How did you miss that? The note reads, "This bathroom has terrible plumbing issues that no plumber has ever been able to fix. You'll need to find another way to dispose of the water other than the drain in the sink." You gulp as you notice a big red enema bag hanging next to the toilet...

Backed Up
Oops, looks like the sink is backed up and full of water! Grab the handy enema bag and fill it with the excess water. Give yourself a 500mL enema and hold it for 5 minutes while on your hands and knees. You may use a plug to help you hold it if you desire. You must hold the enema for the full 5 minutes before expelling. If you expel before the 5 minutes are up, you will repeat the process until you're able to hold it for 5 minutes. After all, old-timey toilets take forever to refill after one flush

Advertisements
Kink Talk